Rejected Once? And Now I Have...

By Jason15_HeavyMetal

I was always told once you find your mate, everything was up hill from then on. Did anyone ever-EVER- think t... More

Rejected Once? And Now I Have A New Mate?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2--REJECTION
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IM BACK!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
I'M SO SORRY! UPDATE SOON!
Chapter 14.

Chapter 4

50K 917 70
By Jason15_HeavyMetal

A/N: Hi! :)

Tell your friends. :D:D

This is dedicated already to someone... but i also want to dedicate this to:

corina516

Imma try something....

I you comment on my chapets and put the date... When I get (HOPEFULLY) a lot of readers... I will put your names in my chapers. And dedicate ya! ;D

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

READ?

<3JASON

Chapter 4   

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            3 years later

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “COME BACK HERE, YOU B**CH!” One of the thugs yelled after me.

            “As if.” I muttered to myself as I ran. And ran. And ran. And ran to the alley where I told the mother and her son to wait. If their still there, I thought.

            Turning the corner of the alleyway, I jogged to the dumpster I told them to wait behind. I used some of my werewolf strength to push the dumpster angled in the alley so no one would drive up in here, and just in case the thugs drove by. Their drugged up minds wouldn’t recognize sh*t out here. This alley would look any other to them.

            “I told you she was an angel, mommy! See! She brought our stuff back!” The son, maybe six years old, exclaimed. He tried to see me better in the dark light. “What’s your name, Angel?”

            “Anya.” I knew I didn’t have to give them a fake name. “Anya moon.”

            “I like Angel better.” His expression turned thoughtful. We were both watching him. “Angel Moon!” He suddenly blurts out. I chuckle.

             “Thank you.” The young mother said after a small silence and smiled gratefully at me. She looked through the bag. “We didn’t have all of this money.” She looks up at me questioningly.

            “That’s because I may have taken some from them.”

            “But that’s stealing, Angel Moon!” The boy exclaims.

            “Not if it’s stealing back from the bad guys.” I smile at him.

            “Oh.” He says thoughtful.

            “We can’t accept this.” The mother tried to give me some of it.

            “Keep it. I don’t need it.” She reluctantly puts it back. Though I can tell she is relieved to have enough for them. “Are y’all on the run? If I can know…” I trail off.

            “Yes. Alcoholic husband. He’s threatened to hurt, Mikey.” She smiles weakly, while stroking her son’s head, who is in his own little world playing with his two dinosaurs.

            “I may know a place where y’all can stay till y’all are back on your feet.” I offer.

            “If it’s not too much to ask.”

            “Come on, Scamper. We’re gonna go for an adventure.” I tell Mikey.

            “Really?” he asks me, excited.

            “Yeah… But…” I crouch down to his height and look left to right, as if looking for someone around. “You have to behave, or the B.B.A. might catch us because your misbehaving, and tell the bad guys.”

            “The B.B.A?” he asks with big eyes.

            “The Bad Boy Agency. You don’t want to be on their radar, do you, Scamper?” I ask him in all seriousness.

            “NO!” He whisper/ screams. I try to hold in my laughter. His mom is silently shaking with laughter. “But…” He tries to copy my movements, but ends up jerking left to right. “You hafta give me a piggy back ride.” He negotiates back with a straight face on.

            We continue to have a stare off. His serious face started to falter. When that fell apart, he brought out the big guns. The puppy dog eyes. Pouty lip. Sad eyes. It all.

            I caved before I knew it. “Only cause you’re such a cutie.” I ruffle his hair.

            He tried to swat my hand away. “I'm not cute. I'm a man.” He puffed his chest out.

            “Of course you are.” I teased. I glance at his mom and see her tearing up. “Now do you, or do you not want a piggy back ride?” I raise an eyebrow.

            “YES!” He pumped his fist into the air.

            I crouch low enough for him to climb on.

            “PIGGY BACK RIDE!” He chants.

            “What if I'm a horse?” I interject.

            He’s silent. “Then gallop!”

            I do as he says. His mom is watching us, smiling.

            The only thing you could hear the rest of the way there was Mikey’s laughter.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            After setting up a room for Mikey and his mom, Sharon, in a friend’s motel for half price, I was getting ready to leave them to get settled in.

            “Wait! Anya! I need to speak with you.” Sharon called out to me as I was walking to Mikey to say goodbye.

            I glance down at Mikey, who was watching cartoons intently.

            I follow her outside the room.

            “Yeah. What is it, Sharon?” I asked her after a long silence.

            “When I told you we were on the run earlier, my husband being an alcoholic wasn’t the only reason why.”

            I wait for her to finish.

            “I'm sick.” She pauses. I look at her questioningly. “I don’t have long to live.”

            “That’s why I left with him. Once I'm gone, I don’t want Mikey growing up with him. I don’t know what he would do to him if I wasn’t around…” She trailed off, her lip quivering.

            I pull her into a hug. “It’s okay.” I tell her, rubbing her back.

            “I just don’t know what to do.” She says around sobs.

            “You have to be strong.” I tell her, gripping her shoulders. She looks at me through her tears. “Can you be strong for Mikey?”

            She nods. She now just has a few tears.

            “Don’t worry.” I hold her take her hand in mine. “I'm going to give my number to my friend downstairs, and they’re going to call me if something happens, okay? I will make sure Mikey has a family or place to stay. I will make sure he is fine.”

            “I'm not scared to die. I’ve accepted it. I just don’t want to leave Mikey at such an early age.” Silent tears are streaming down her face now.

            “I will do whatever I can to help him through it. I promise you now, Sharon, I will do everything in my power for Mikey.” I feel the need to reassure her as much as I can.

            “Thank you.” She tells me. She is now tear free.

            “Come on. Let’s go back inside.” I tell her after waiting for her to compose herself.

            When we entered the room, Mikey was still transfixed with the cartoons he was watching.

            “Well, Scamper. Imma head out now.” I call out to him.

            Before I could even finish, I was bombarded by a small figure. I laughed as he clung to me.

            “Will you come back, Angel Moon?” he asked me.

            I bend down to his height. “Of course. I’ll be back before you even know it.” I tell him. I glance up at his mom and see her smiling sadly.

            I kiss Mikey’s forehead and send him the strength to get through the next few weeks, using my werewolf powers. Well, that’s what a werewolf elder told me, after he saw me. Apparently he has the power to see auras and read a person’s past and future by touch. He never told me his name, and when I looked away and went to ask him another question… he was gone.

            I went over to Sharon and kissed her cheek, giving her the hope that Mikey would be alright and acceptance of it all.

            ~

            After leaving Sharon and Mikey’s motel room and giving my number to my friend, I walked a couple blocks down a deserted street. I made sure no one was around and teleported back to my car across town.

            That’s another thing I learned I could do. I’ve never heard of a werewolf being able to do that. I found out I could after chanting in my mind I wanted to be in a warm place, after traveling through cold mountains. You can guess how surprised I and a Hawaiian dude was when I appeared in Hawaii.

            I can, not only teleport, but my wolf can sense danger and emergencies across the country. Well, danger I can help stop.

            ‘A rouge terrorizing an innocent human family in Alabama,’ my wolf tells me as I'm getting into my car.

            “I'm on it.” I say to no one in particular and teleport my car to the address my wolf gave me.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: VOTE!

SMUSHED EDITED. :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
3K 201 23
"Dear to us are those who love us but dearer are those who reject us as unworthy, for they add another life; they build a heaven before us whereof we...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
2.2K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...