Nalu: The Pirate Princess (co...

By mawsome99

Lucy Heartfilia is a runaway princess. She's captured by Blue Pegasus when she's rescued by the pirate crew k... More

Another Nalu fanfic
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Cover Choosing!
Before we finish

Chapter twenty seven

5.4K 179 50
By mawsome99

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Me: holy f****ing sh**!
Mira: what is it?
Me: how in the f*** did this story get over seven hundred total views already?
Natsu: what!?
Lucy: how-?!
Mira: THE NALU SHIPPERS!! YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN MIRA'S DOJO FOR THE MATCHMAKERS!! (Note after publishing: this has unfortunately had to be stopped since there is no room in my description, eventually I'll get round to putting everyone in a book, but until then please let me know and I'll get to it as soon as I'm able)
Wendy: oh no....
Happy: AYE!
Natsu: Mira, what ships are in your shipping club?
Lucy: seriously?
Natsu: what!? I'm just asking!
Mira: Natsu, my fellow shipper, we ship only to most otp of otp ships. This includes Jerza, Gruvia, Gale/Gajevy, and, of course, the best ship, NALU!
Natsu: WOOHOO!
Lucy: *blushing*
Me: hehehe...as a thank you, this will be an extra long chapter today..so let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited patiently outside the castle for Natsu and Happy. I had changed into a loose pink top and a dark pink skirt. As I sat down on bench, Plue was chasing pigeons. One flew into his snout and he jumped back in surprise. He ran behind me, whimpering. Just then, Natsu comes out with Happy. I stand up as Plue runs over to greet them. They walk over to me. A loud rumble was then heard.
"Natsuuuu!" Happy whines. "I'm hungrryyyyy!"
"Follow me." I say. "I'll get food. My treat." The boys get down on the floor and bow.
"Thank you." They both say. "Thank you oh goddess Lucy."
"Could you please stop that!?" I yell at them. "People are watching!"

I lead them to my favourite restaurant. 8diner. I lead them to my usual seat. The one by the window. Plue sat at his usual place, on the chair by the window. I sit beside him as Happy and Natsu sit the other side. A waitress walks to our table. She has long blond hair, like mine, and deep blue eyes. Her outfit exposes a lot of her bare skin.
"So..." She says in a seductive tone, making me angry. "What can I get you?" She taps her pencil on Natsu's nose. I start to get angry. Am I...jealous?
"Fish please!" Happy yells.
"Meat!" Natsu yells. "All of it!"
"That all?" The waitress asks.
"You forgot Luce." Natsu says. At his statement, I blush slightly. It seems he still does remember me. The waitress faces me with an annoyed look.
"Oh it's you." She says recognising me.
"Nice to see you too." I say coldly. "The usual." She walks off after writing our order down.

"So what was that about?" Natsu asks me.
"Nothing." I say dismissing him. "Now....WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? AAARH!" Plue barks as I scream at them. People stare at us.
"Nothing to see here." I say as I glare at them. They quickly turn away.
"Now, my questions." I say. Natsu and Happy are hugging each other looking scared.
"A-Aye!" They both say. They explain to me where they were.

Natsu and occasionally Happy narrating

After we left we travelled to a secluded lake not far from our island. We spent the first month there. During that month, my demon powers went out of control many times. But I soon learnt to control them.

On our second month we came across that book with E.N.D written on the front. It turns out, that book is linked to me. Anything that happens to that book, happens to me. We left it in a hidden cave just off the coast of Fairy Island.

Lushee, Lushee, you won't believe what Natsu did!
On our fourth month, I went fishing. I caught a really, really big one too. But then some bandits stole it! I told Natsu about it, who made the stupid decision to eat mushrooms. He attacked the bandits, but burned my fish in the process!

Anyway, on our six month, I managed to master dragon slaying magic. Happy didn't learn anything new, but he's now stronger and can fly faster.

Pretty cool right!?

On our ninth month, we met a strange, pink haired lady called polycarbonate.

It's polyuschia you Baka!

That's what I said! But she can heal people. But...she kinda hates all humans.

But loves cats!

No she didn't. She kicked you out of her house! And...technically, you're an exceed!

On our twelfth month, we heard that the magic games were starting again. So we decided to pay Fairy Tail a visit and join in

End of narrating.

I look down at the floor when he mentions Fairy Tail. Did he know? When we finish eating, I lead them to my house but we stop at a nearby fountain. Natsu grabs my hand and stares at it, making me blush.
"N-Natsu?" I say to him.
"What's this?" He says. "It looks like the flag symbol."
"Natsu..." I say pulling my hand away. "After you left, Fairy Tail disbanded." He stares at me shocked. Happy falls to the floor, but Plue catches him in time. I stare at the floor.
"W-Where are the others?" He asks.
"We all went our separate ways." I say. "I moved here so I could join Weekly Magazine and keep tabs on where everyone was. But I found nothing on you..." We sit down on some nearby benches while Natsu and Happy take everything in.

Later we got back to my house. I summoned Cancer who cut Natsu's hair to its normal length, since it was twice as long now. I directed the boys to the bathroom while I made food.
"Aah...this is nice." I hear Happy say.
"Luce!" Natsu yells. "Why don't you join us!?"
"HELL NO!" I scream back. I smile to myself. They haven't changed one bit.

That evening, after eating, Natsu and I played a game.
"So why did- WHAT, HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING!?" Natsu yells as I win once more.
"I've had a whole year to practice." I say as I reset the game.
"So why did Fairy Tail disband?" Natsu asks.
"It was masters choice." I reply. "He gave each of us these marks." I hold up my hand. "After that, we spent the whole night partying, then got on the boat, and docked at Magnolia. None of us know why." I move a piece on the board.
"So everyone abandoned everyone." Natsu says moving a piece. I move my head down so my bangs cover my eyes.
"I don't think you're in a position to say anything Natsu..." I say.
"Sorry Lu-" he says but I cut him off.
"It's ok." I say, standing up. "Let's get to bed. You're sleeping on the couch. And no coming in my room!" Natsu and Happy walk into the living room.

I take my clothes off and crawl into bed. It was too hot to wear anything to sleep. I made sure the covers covered my body before getting too comfy. Plue jumped in the bed and fell asleep on my feet. I soon fell asleep too. But I'm awoken by sniggering. I keep my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. The moment they tried anything, I would Lucy kick them, but then they would see me naked. I blush at the thought.
"What are you going to do Natsu?" Happy whispers.
"First a moustache." Natsu whispers back. "Then eyebrows, and glasses and a bea-"
"Hey what's this?" Happy cuts him off. I open my eyes slightly to see them both standing in front of my board.
"So Lushee was really trying to find them." Happy says. "But they kept moving." Natsu walks over to my bed. I close my eyes quickly.
"Luce..." Was all he said before they walked back into the living room. I survived! Woo!

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Natsu and Happy complaining they're hungry. I get up and put on a pastel blue robe. I walk downstairs with Plue, who soon runs outside to do his business.
"I'm dyyyyying!" Natsu whines.
"Stop whining!" I yell at them. "I'm making food." Natsu stands behind me and peers over my shoulder. The closeness makes me blush.
"You liiiikkkkeeee each other!" Happy says from somewhere.
"SHUT UP CAT!" We both yell. I'm, however, blushing. I look at Natsu and see a pink tint on his cheeks. What the hell? I shrug it off and get back to my cooking.

"Dwanks lushe! (Thanks Luce!)" Natsu says.
"Don't speak with your mouth full!" I scold him. I wash the dishes. It's a Saturday, so no work today. Yay! We all go back to my room and play another game.

It isn't long before I hear yelling outside. I look out the window and see guards outside.
"Uhh...why are there guards outside?" I ask nervously. Natsu and Happy smirk with an evil look on their eyes.
"Guys..." I say sternly.
"By order of the King, come on this instance!" A guard yells outside.
"What did you do?" I ask sternly. In one quick motion, Natsu picks me up bridal style and Happy lifts up Plue. They then jump out of the window and run/fly down the street. The guards chase us.
"What are you doing?!" I yell at him while hitting his head.
"What does it look like?" He says." Running."
"But why?" I ask, stopping my hitting.
"Because we're getting Fairy Tail back together." He says. My heart skips a beat.
"H-How?" I ask.
"We saw the board in your room." He says. "plus, I left something for them."
"And that would be?" I ask, not wanting to hear the answer.
"I wrote Fairy Tail on the castle." Natsu says. I hit him on the head.
"NATSU YOU BAKA!" I yell at him.
"Oww....my ear." He complains.
"Shut up." I say. "Put me down."
"Whatever you want my princess." Natsu teases. I blush madly at his comment. He puts me down his speed increases greatly. He looks back expecting me to be slower, but I'm already in front of him.
"Hurry up slowpoke!" I call out behind me. We all then race away. We didn't know where. But we kept going.

By the time we reached the city border, we were all exhausted. We slowed our run to a walk. Natsu lead us through a forest, along some paths.
"Where are we going?" I ask. Plue nudges my leg, making me nearly fall over.
"There's one thing we didn't show you a year ago." Natsu says. "That's all I'll say." I pout when he wont tell me anything else. He looks at me and laughs.
"What?" I ask.
"You look cute when you pout." He says, blushing slightly. My face has gone a crimson red. This. Isn't. Happening. Is it?

We stumble across a large wooden cabin in the middle of no where. Natsu opens the door. I walk through first with Plue. Natsu and Happy follow. All the lights are off. Natsu claps his hands and some lights turn on. I gasp at what I see.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells. Everyone is here. Melody. Lucas. Erza. Jellal. Gray. Juvia. Levy. Gajeel. Mira. And everyone else. We all rush into a group hug and spend most of the day catching up.

Looking around, I don't see master anywhere. Maybe he was on a meeting. After all, he did become a royal council member. I sit down next to Levy.
"Hi Lu!" She says pulling me into a hug.
"Hi Lev." I say hugging back.
"I missed you." She says.
"I missed you too." I say. We release each other and talk about stuff.
"Lucy, look." Levy points to Natsu who's being approached by Lisanna. Her hair has grown to her upper back now. She's wearing a revealing black top and a short teal skirt. Levy and I watch with interest.

"Hi Natsu." She says.
"Hi Lis." He says. "You changed." I mentally face palm. I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way.
"Umm....t-thanks..I think." She says. "Anyway...I wanted to see how you were."
"Oh I'm good." He says. He tells her all about what happened. After a while he whispered something into her ear, blushing. She nods her head. I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It feels like...jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done...
Mira: MUCH NALU...NO NALI!
Me: glad we agree.
Me and Mira: BIXANNA!!
Natsu: have they even interacted?
Me: no but...
Mira: that's the only person we really ship her with.
Me: just like Lucy with Natsu! And Natsu with Lucy!
Happy: AYE SIR!
Wendy: I have to agree.
Nalu: *blushing like mad*
Mira: ooh ooh! I know! *whispers something in my ear.*
Me: YASS Mira! *whispers it to Natsu and Lucy*
Nalu: WHAT!?!?
Me: not yet, don't worry...
Mira: but soon...
Me and Mira: hehehe
Happy: what did they tell you?
Wendy: I think that would ruin the secrecy of it.
Happy: AYE!
Lucy: but you..I...never mind...
Me: anyway...what do we say...
Everyone: thank you for the views.
Lucy: and not dying from her and writing.
Me: HEY! Like yours is better.
Lucy: bu-
Me: everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
148K 6.1K 48
Princess Lucy's a mermaid who has only one wish: To be human. All her life she's been living underwater with her sisters: Princess Juvia, Princess E...
34.2K 822 18
As a young girl, Lucy Heartfilia has always wanted to see the Fairy Tail Pirates. They were legendary outlaws that were almost never seen in cities o...
14.8K 365 18
*Nalu Fanfiction* Lucy, daughter and Heiress to the Heartfillia Kingdom has always dreamed of being able to leave her Kingdom underseas and explore...