I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)

5.8K 89 14
By justadreamer65

____________________________________

Recap:

"Oh ok, come on you we have to go home it's 11:30pm already." Time fly’s when you’re having fun, more like being harassed. I grunted and everyone looked at me. I giggled nervously and everyone started laughing.

"Zoe, I will give you a ride to school tomorrow." Ayla said to me while grinning. I grinned back. She really was nice. "Thanks." I said the grin never leaving my face, until I looked up at the top of the stairs to see Tate mouthing "See you tomorrow, beautiful" He winked and then laughed as he walked away. Well he got his confidence back.

I couldn't stop blushing not even when I reached my bedroom. I fell asleep thinking about the moment with Tate in the bathroom....... 

____________________________________

Chapter 4:

I woke up to Chace's annoying voice singing as he pranced around my room. He sounded like a crow dying, I shoved my head under the pillow, how in the name of all that is holy did I get stuck with him, they couldn't have just got a dog or something?

I looked over at Chace standing at the side of my bed watching me to see my reaction, as I realised what he was doing. 

He turned on my CD player full blast playing some rock band really loud. I pulled the pillow down even more, pulling it down as much as I could.

"You like the music sis, really a ragger isn't it." He said shouted over the racket.

I looked at him gritting my teeth, "Turn....It.....Off, I'm up."

"What did you say, Zo? I can't hear you the music is to loud." He started smirking as I threw the pillow at him. I pulled off the covers off my warm body, and walked into my en-suite, on my way I looked at the clock, 6:30am. I want to cry this is too early.

Is he serious? School didn't start till 8:00am. Ugh! I stomped the rest of the way to the bathroom. I was in the middle of having a pretty exciting dream that included Tate. I wanted to go back to the dream. I guess since it was my first day of school I should lighten up but it just made it worse.

I jumped in for a shower I let the hot water pelt on my shoulders. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out of the bathroom, slowly, Chace had already turned off the stupid stereo and went back to his room, I'm guessing.

I opened my closet, I stood there trying to decide on what to wear when something caught my eye in the mirror of my closet door, someone watching me, I whipped around and ran to the window in my towel, Mattie was standing at the window staring at me in just his boxers, you could see his six pack from where I was standing, in such a distance it was the only thing I took notice of, he winked and walked away. 

I was left still staring at his window with my mouth wipe open, in shock. Did I seriously just see him in just his boxers, oh my God he has just seen me in a towel, I groaned really loud, I'm surprised my mom didn't hear it from downstairs, this should be an exciting day.

I dried my hair and pulled on black skinny jeans and a white of the shoulder top that compliments my bronze skin. I put on natural make-up and went for some white flats before running down stairs.

As I reached the foyer, I could instantly smell the bacon. I ran towards the kitchen to see my mom smiling at me "Come here wuzzy have some breakfast." She gave me a motherly smile. How could I be in a bad mood when It comes down to my mom. I smiled back at her.

"Jeeez, sis how come you’re up so early?" He said smirking at me. 

"Ha-ha, you should be a comedian." 

I heard my mom sigh as she said "Chace, what did you do?" Chace held his hands up in surrender, he was about to say something when I cut him off, "He came in at 6:30am blaring some stupid rock music." I said glaring at Chace.

"Oh come on Zo, you can't stay mad forever." He said as he hugged me. "I had to get my little sis up for school."

"Yeah, but not the way you did, did you?"

"I'm sorry" He said giving me puppy dog eyes,

I sighed "Fine" he knew I would give in eventually. I heard a horn honk outside. "I'm guessing that's my ride, how are you getting to school?" I asked Chace raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going with Mattie and Tate." Just as he said that, another horn honked but it sounded different this time. "There's my ride." We both ran out the door. Ayla had a blue convertible while Tate was driving a red Lamborghini. 

They both had seriously kick ass cars. I smiled, then I remembered the bathroom scene plus the scene with Mattie through the window and my cheeks began to go red. I ran in to Ayla's car, to hide my embarrassment

"Good Morning Zo." She glanced at me while pulling out at the same time as Tate.

"Let me guess you’re a morning person." I said slowly.

"Yup, I love mornings, and school." She said grinning at me.

I complained to myself, we really are the opposite. It took us about 10 minutes to drive to the school. We pulled in to a parking space outside of school.

My stomach began to do butterfly's, and my palms started to sweat. I wanted to run home.

Ayla's voice pulled me out of my inner argument. “Are you going to sit there all day?" She said bending down sticking her head in the car, raising an eyebrow. When did she get out? I didn't notice her getting out, "Come on it's not going to be that bad." She said giving me an encouraging smile. I grimaced, I hope not.

When we both got around to the front of the car, Ayla hooked her arm through mine. “By the way, you look amazing, babe." She said winking at me.

I heard a sexy voice right at my ear, “You looked way sexier with the towel, what would even look better on you, would be nothing." He was so close I could feel his breath on my ear. I couldn't help myself, the red was creeping up my neck, again, but I can't let him think he has one over me. 

I turned around to Mattie and felt all eyes on us "Guess you will never know sweet cheeks." I said running my index finger down his chest, my eyes never leaving his. He was in shock, at my direct approach; he stood staring at me with his mouth open. I winked and walk away. I could feel his eyes on my behind, as I walked away.

I was just about to go into the entrance of the school when I felt someone grab my ass.

I turned around and grabbed the guy’s package roughly and squeezed them hard, looking straight in his eyes I said "I suggest if you want to keep these," I nodded down, "you will keep your filthy paws of my property." He winced in pain "Understood? “He just nodded he was in too much pain to talk. 

"Good."

I turned around to see Ayla in hysterics, clutching her side. "That was frigging awesome, did you see his face?" She barked into laughter again as the whole school did too. I started laughing and dragged her off as we were walking away I heard the guys friends saying to him "Dude, the new chick just schooled you." through their laughter.

I smiled to myself. Boys I couldn't help myself but I had to roll my eyes.

Ayla went to her class, I can't believe her and Mattie are twins, all three of them are just started their senior year today including me and Chace.

I had just left the principal’s office after getting my timetable when I set off to find my locker, I walked face first into someone's chest it was rock hard, I started rubbing my forehead, Ow who does that much working out? I recognised the husky voice from anywhere "Couldn't get enough of being close to me, but Zoe you didn't have to walk into me all you had to do was ask I would have given you a shot." 

I looked up still rubbing my forehead, to see big brown eyes staring back down at me, I knew the face that went those eyes, I couldn't forget it, it looked like it just came out of the posters you hang on your wall. He had a cocky smile to go with that face.

"Tate? What are you doing?" 

"Well I was just coming out of there when you decided to walk into me." He pointed to the boy’s bathroom on his right. 

"Oh" I know genius response but I had nothing else to say.

"Well I would give you a shot," he said as he came one step closer to me, "if you promise you won't do the same to me as you did to my buddy Liam!" He said giving his sexy smirk. He had me cornered against the locker now, one of his hands on either side of me. 

"Liam?" I said confused.

"The guy who slapped your ass and you threatened to basically rip out his package." He said giving a sexy half laugh-half smirk. "But don't get me wrong I like a girl who knows how to handle herself." He said filling up what space I tried to put between us. I could smell his cinnamon and mint smell, I was staring at his lips I wanted to kiss him. He was doing something to me that I couldn't control. 

I wanted to reach up and pulled his kissable lips down to me. Just as he put his hands on my waist, and bent down so that ours lips were inches apart, I got my self-control back then I said something that even shocked me, "You know I like boys who aren't players." I pushed him away, he was so shocked because this is the second time I rejected his closeness.

He stared at me with amusement and lust in his eyes. "I don't go for your type." I pushed him against the locker and closed the space between us, so I was the one to whisper into his ear. "The player, bad boy and quarterback of the football team, the ladies’ man who knows exactly how to get what he wants," I smiled to myself, "I'm guessing this is a first for getting rejected." 

He smirked that sexy smirk of his "I won't stop till eventually I get you, I hope you do know that." He said with amusement dancing in his eyes and not a smirk but a smile a real smile that shows his dimples he looked so cute. I guess he doesn't cope well with rejection.

Zoe shut up! You’re supposed to be playing hard to get. "Good luck with that," was all I said as I smiled and walked off as the bell rung.

"I will Zoe just you wait." I heard him call through the crowds of students just after coming into the hallways..

I smiled to myself. I like this place already then a grin spread across my face.

__________________________________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it :)

Feedback please :) 

Please comment let me know what you thought. Thanks for reading :)

- Ciaarzie xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 32 60
I was wrapping up my junior year of high school when my mom told me that we were moving. It was goodbye Cambridge, Massachusetts and hello Newport, R...
126K 1.4K 18
Hailey moves to a new high school that her twin brother goes to. He has some friends... that she might mess around with...
125K 3.2K 39
Maybe moving to America won't be as bad as it seems. _._.__._.__._.__._._ Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved®. #33 in Moving #29 in Teen Parent #5...