Living with The Anderson Brot...

Von SammiDo7

Maggie Carter, 17 year-old has the perfect life. The life that everyone wants. Perfect grades, perfect family... Mehr

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11

03

181 6 0
Von SammiDo7

Maggie's P.O.V

"Jake."

"Hey Maggie." Jake was my best friend a couple years ago actually no since 5th grade and all the way through freshman year and he just disappeared. Never heard from him again.

"Hi." He's changed. His hair which use to be hazel brown now had ombré highlights and was combed up. He looked about 6 foot tall.

"Hey."

"You've changed."

"You have too."

"Yeah. I guess I mean lose a couple of pounds and wear contacts and braces come off you practically part of the cute hot girls in school." I laugh a little nervously

He laughs a little too. I missed his laugh

"Where have you been?" I go to the bench and sit down

"Finding Lucas." Lucas was his older brother from what I heard last time was that he went to college and his girlfriend cheated on him and he went completely crazy

"What do you mean?"

"He left college without telling us and when we found out we tried to find him and see if anybody have seen him. But just 2 months ago we...umm...we found out he killed himself."

"Just for the girl?!" Why would Lucas do something like that?

"He was depressed but also cause he was on drugs." That I never knew

"He was on drugs?"

"Apparently his roommate caught him doing some and later when he left he stayed at one of his friends house and got really high and drunk and everything just came down to him."

"I'm sorry." I felt bad for him Lucas and him were really close.

"It's fine I-" my phone starts ringing

"HEY PRINCESS YOU STILL AT THE THEATER?"  I move the phone away from my ear a little

"Stop shouting jeez but yeah I am you want to know why because you stupid fat losers left me here!"

"Hey in our defense we thought you would have caught up with us."

"Well are you going to pick me up and drive me back?"

"No have fun at the theater tonight."

"BRAYDON!" He hung up

"Everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah everything's good. Hey do you have a car?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can you take me home?"

"Sure."

"Thanks for the ride. It was really nice seeing you again and knowing your okay and still alive!" We both laugh

"Haha yeah. So you still have the same phone number?"

"Yeah."

"Alright well I'll see if I have time and we can hang out again."

"Alright bye!" I get out and walk to the door right when it opened

"MAGGIE!" Kayla quickly dragging me in

"Hi Kayla."

I put my things down and go to the kitchen counter and grab a bag of Cheetos Puff.

"So I heard that the guys left you at the theater?"

"Yeah you heard right." I open it and start eating it when Kayla grabs me a water, "thanks."

"Those boys." She sighs and shakes her head

"It's okay. I mean I'm actually kind of glad they left me there I bumped into an old friend of mine actually."

"Oh really? That's great."

"Yeah. Well I'm going to head upstairs and maybe bug the guys and go to sleep. Night Kayla."

"Night Maggie. Have fun." I laugh and walk up to my room.

My phone beeps

From: Jake
Hey! It was nice seeing you again today. I'll see you in school on Monday.

I turn my phone off and change into my Pj's. When I hear a knock at my door. I open my door and see no one. I close it and thought it was just me but I was wrong I heard another knock. I open the door and look both ways. But before I close the door I hear another knock. Maybe it was my balcony door. I quickly close my door and head over to that door. Who could it be?

"What the hell?!"

"Hey Maggie!"

"Are- are you drunk?" Mikey laughs and nods, "how the hell did you get back home? Most importantly how the hell did you get up here it's a two story house! What are you a monkey!"

"Stop yelling. My head hurts!" I groan and pull him in and close the balcony doors.

"You are an idiot I swear!" I put him in my bed and I walk out as silently as I can and go into Braydon's room

"Braydon?"

"Huh? Maggie?"

"Yeah it's Maggie. I kinda need your help."

"Maggie whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow it's midnight-"

"BRAYDON ITS YOUR BROTHER HE'S DRUNK!" He gets up quickly and walks over to me. Wearing nothing but pants

"You should probably put on a shirt."

"Your living in a house full of teenage guys. Better get use to this sweetheart." We both walk to me room and see that Mikey isn't were he was. We walk to my bathroom and see him asleep on the toilet seat.

"Ugh he made my bathroom smell!" We both lift him up and bring him to his room.

"Alright I'm going back to sleep." Before I could say anything he walks out. I was about to when Mikey grabs my hand.

"Maggie. Stay." Should I stay? Whatever I'll just wake up earlier and go back to my room

"Fine but stay on your side of the bed." He mummers a okay and moves over. A minute later I feel a arm around my waist

"Mikey this isn't your side you big dummy." He groans and gets closer to me.

Ugh I'm tired so I ignore it. I wake up and see that this isn't my room. Where my purple this was all blue. I hear someone get out of the shower

"Morning." I look and see Mikey and I remember what happened

"I'm leaving now but morning."

"Hey...sorry about last night." I smile and walk out. That was weird.

I walk back to my room and change into a comfortable sweater that says Its a Lazy Saturday. And some black leggings. My sweater speaks everything I mean it's Saturday and I want to be lazy. I walk downstairs and see Braydon, and Jacky shirtless. I have to admit they have a nice body...

"Would it kill you guys to put on a shirt for once?"

"No thanks." They both grumbled

"Somebody's not a morning person." I sang and grab my apple and orange juice.

My phone starts to ring

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Maggie. It's Jake."

"Oh hey! What's up?" I see Riker and Mikey come down at the same time and quickly go looking for food.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"Um sure what are you planning?" I see the guys one by one starting to look at me

"I was planning to go drive up to the Mountain and see the sunset. I'll drive you home right after."

"Really? That's pretty cool. Yeah I'll go."

"Okay I'll pick you up in 5 minutes." He hangs up and I finish my apple and go upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I turn around and see Jacky

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62 10 10
Who said life was perfect for jasmine she just want to live life,party before she turn 20 her parents are always choosing for her. Her boyfriend does...
144K 3.2K 60
Maggie fell in love with the perfect guy years ago. But one of the many problems...he's her best friends older brother, and her life couldn't get any...
7.4K 333 23
April a 16 year old with the perfect life, perfect boyfriend, perfect parents, perfect friends. One night gets her life turned upside down.
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...