Matching Tattoo

By CerlinaRyuu

We all have it... the tattoo that will bring us to our mate... but.... is that easy? they can be really far a... More

Bullied
Instinct
Cant hold it up
now you know
deathly battle
aw...dang XD (lol the title)
deserve
meeting Paps
rain hear me cry
careful with what you wish for

when the last string attached

6.8K 286 333
By CerlinaRyuu

Sans refuse to let go of Frisk once they reach his home, he afraid if he let go of her hand, she will disappear... he don't care that his clothes and jacket damp from the rain, he doesn't care that it's really cold...his soul already lost something, like a hole that appear right in the center of it and that hole keep calling... calling her soul to come back..

Paps look at his brother sadly, he refuse to respond at anything he said, like a broken toy that run out off battery... just sit there holding Frisk hand and looking outside the window... staring at the rain that continue to pour with empty eyes...
Paps sigh and cover him and Frisk with blanket... at least this all he can do for both of them....

Then a sound of phone ringing loudly... but neither of them react... so Paps is the one who pick it up while sighing loudly....
Grabbing Frisk phone who still ringing, Paps wanted to clap his hands for her phone willpower that keep it's function even after get water on it...but he know it's not the right time to do it...

"Hello..."

Great he said to himself... he can't keep his happy voice in this situation like this...

"Ok...hold on....who the heck are you! Why are you holding my sister phone!"

A deep male voice great him and Paps can tell he is worried and angry at same time...

"Oh! You are Frisk brother? Uh...yeah I'm holding her phone because she is unable to pick it up at the moment... sorry"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I..i don't understand it myself... can you come here...i will give you the address "
"Ok..im on my way with my brother ... "

The line is off with loud beeping from the phone....not even 5 minutes passed, Paps hear a loud screech in front of his house then two people bang his house like a mad while looking around his house
Then they are stop when they see Frisk who blankly stare at them...they dash to her with worried...

"Frisk! Frisk! What happen to you"
"Frisk!! Hey you shity bone! What are you doing with our Sister!?"

Asriel growl at Sans and try to tug his sister hand away from him, but Sans only make pained sound and grip it harder even hug her like his dear life....
Papyrus don't know what happens here and he doesn't feel that he have any right to involve in this..he know and he respect his brother privacy....Paps excuse himself and leave to the kitchen, preparing some drinks to their new guest..

"WHAT HAPPEN HERE!? EXPLAIN! NOW"

Chara voice full of rage and it's boomed like a venom, but Sans only stare at him while hugging Frisk tighter...
But Sans know they must know...they are Frisk brothers after all...

"...Flowey....he successfully... gain Frisk soul..."

A thick tension can be felt on their skin...the air felt really heavy, suddenly Chara and Asrel found it's hard to breath... with one powerful kick, Chara broke the table while Asriel just standing there in shock while clench his fist....but Sans and Frisk only sare at them...blankly... and somewhat that look Sans giving them is making it worst...

A sounds of flash hitting something can be heard loudly in the room...Chara slap Sans on his right cheek and Asriel slap the other one...but nothing seems awaken Sans...

"YOU!!!! YOU!!!!"
"Hit me all you want....i failed to protect her after all..... just...just please not in front of Paps... "

Asrel who usually more calm person than Chara now look like a demon...he grab Sans and thrown him to the ground while Chara begin to slap him again when he fall...

"YOU KNOW! WE KNOW THAT FLOWEY IS TARGETING FRISK ALL THIS LONG BUT WHAT MADE WE PISSED IS!!"

"YOU GIVE UP ON HER!!"

Sans eyes widened and stare at Chara who stop attacking him because Frisk suddenly hugging him and shielding him from Chara...

"...bro...is not his fault...please don't hurt him any longer... i already accept my fate..."
"Sis..."
"Frisk...."

Her eyes still empty... but Sans still felt love in them...but it's really far away...

"No Frisk...they are right...im so unless.. i giving up on you, and now even when your life is in danger.... you still stand up for me..."
"No...Sans...if i die here....i will die happily.. because i meet you...i don't have any regret to die"
"No don't say that please... "

Glancing at their brothers with peddling eyes...Sans know he can't just sit there and watching Frisk slowly falling apart....
With all care and love he have, he kiss her on her cheeks, a pained and sadness tears begin to fall silently on his eyes..

"Im sorry Sans... i...i can't feel it...i can't feel your love"

Frisk tears also begin to fall to a deepest darkness in her lost souls... it hurt...it hurt that she can't return his love...sge even can't feel anything...
With sad eyes Sans glance at her brothers who stare at them with concerns in their eyes....

"Please... help me take back her soul..."
"But..we have one conditions... "
"What is it?"
"When we already take her soul back....stop becoming Frisk boyfriend... "

A heavy strike stabing his soul and thorn it into two... they want they relationship ends?....Sans really want to sob right now, even Frisk is staring at her brothers with wide eyes...

"BRO!!"
"No Frisk...is his turn to decide... so Sans what will you choose? "
".........deal........"

Isn't like he have any choice...
.
.
.
.
It still raining outside... they are going to place where that cruel and cursed flower live...
Chara said he and Asriel once track him and found out that he lives on the base of the montain...Asriel said he didn't know why that flower want Frisk soul so badly.. well...maybe because Frisk soul is a pure determination but when people treat her so cruelly, Frisk begin hide it behind mask of agony...

Wasting no time at all, four of them finally arrive at the base of the mountain.... Sans can see a sea of golden flowers blooming everywhere, it's will become really beautiful place if this place isn't place where that cursed flower live...

"Howdy....you brought two your unless friends too huh trash bag?"

Startled from sudden voice, they lock their gaze to the ground to the flower with twisted smile appear...

"FLOWEY...."

Chara hiss in his breath and let out his knife that strangely glowing red now, Asriel once again lock this place with barrier so Flowey couldn't escape from this place....meanwhile Sans...Sans felt his soul thob...

She is near...

She is near...

Protected her...

Must have it back...

She is near...

SO NEAR!!

Rage and anger blinding him, red color covering his vision....

She is near...

Sans can felt her soul thob and calling his soul... so near...
Sans really want to scream and attack Flowey with all his might, but he cannot risk hurting her soul...
But he can't help to release all his magic into air and blasting around, destroying everything inside barrier....

"Give it back...."
"Make me...."
"G I V E I T B A C K!!"

Sans dash and teleport behind Flowey and kick him sending him fly....like already know this will happen Asriel and Chara attack him brutally from sky and ground... but several thorns block it and Flowey laugh evilly to them....  Sans didn't waste anytime teleport once again and send thousand bones that flaying like a clock to him and blown him again with gaster blaster...

Chara jump to first line while Sans step back to breath, Chara cut his petal and made a gesture with her knife to shot a weird red light beam from her knifes ending it, while Asriel lock Flowey in the place with his magic...

The dust flying everywhere, covering the place in the moment and then clear itself... there stond flowey who still have it's twisted grin even his body is......... falling apart...

"Well...that's interesting... but...do you ever wondering why...i take her soul...? Simple... i...hate...both of you....Chara....Asriell....now ...now please S U F F E R "

Flowey let out a really loud laugh and show Frisk soul that faintly glowing in front of him...

"Bye....Frisk.... "

Flowey cut her soul to half, and Sans swear that he can feel the pain... but th pain got distracted when Frisk scream and fall to the ground...Chara and Asriel conditions is not better, they quickly grab her soul and shove itself to her body...hoping that her soul will...somewhat.... recovering....

But when Frisk coughing a blood to the ground...their heart sink...

"NONONONO... Honey...honey...hang in there please... God... please... no"

Sans hug her in his arms where Frisk keep gagging from the pain...Chara and Asriel cry but left to take care of Flowey who trying to escape....

"S..a..s..a..n..s"
"Frisk Frisk please... you can't give up...i need you...please... please.. "
"Sa...sans..."
"Frisk....you can do it alright!  Come on...!!"
"I....ca...t"
"No you must please.... "
"M.y...so..l....br...ke"

Sans continue to cry while Frisk movement begin to get slower and slower like her heart beat...
Sans can't take it anymore, he do a craziest things that come to his mind...shoving his own soul to her body, Sans feel unbearable pain shoot all over his body and he grip her body tighten.... they are grumbling mess, even after Chara and Asriel give them some of monster food....they continue to scream...

Sans can feel his soul broke into a pieces and become string to tried Frisk soul to one place...he must do it...even after this...he...can't survive...
Sans scream when he felt half his soul gone...to painful!!! Frisk know what Sans doing to her when the pain slowly gone but she can't let him doing it alone...

With all determine she have she tug his soul out from her chest, and her eyes widened when she saw a half taken and broken soul floating in front of her...and her own soul is covered by blue strings that holding it together....

"SANS STOP!!!"

Sans forcefully shake his head while clenching his fist, his tears of pain alredy rolling heavily with rain that continue to pour....the string... never stoped...

"SANS!!!! YOU COULD DIE!!!"

Breathing hard, Sans still can show his grin...

"If...i.. die...for ya...i would be...really... happy... "
"PLEASE PLEASE SANS! STOP THIS I BEG YOU"

But it's to late when the last his soul string tied it's self a round her soul..Sans eyes rolls to the back of his head and he collapse to her arms...the beautiful read soul keep floating with blue soft glow covering it like a blanket... but...Sans breath has stopped...

"SANS!!! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!"

Sans give no response at all when she shake his body...Frisk cry and cry and cry while pressing herself to sans body...the soul got pressed between them... but nothing happens... Frisk continue to cry under the pouring rain, she didn't care she can still felt her soul shutting down with other reason...she continue to cry...

Chara and Asriel watching the scane with pained expression... they never see Frisk so broken...so lost...so sad...
Frisk continue to cry while hugging sans body who still give no responses at her...

"Sans....how dare you......don't you said you want to do a soul bound.... don't you say you love me....don't you say we are mean to be....why you leave you...jerk..."

Frisk continue to cry...

Under the dark and thorn flower...

Held her lover...

That slowly turn to dust...

"Please Sans... i love you...wake up..."

"Sans..."

"Sans..."

She calling and calling.... inside a silent forest.... his name continue to echo from her mouth....
She press her body to him more...she can't look to him who slowly begin to disappear... but she keep calling...

Frisk doesn't notice that her soul slowly entering Sans body and rest there....and with each call he make, the soul give a light plush of life to him...abd his fingers begin to move...

"Sans..."
"Please.... "
"Don't you love me..."
"Prove it....i beg you"

"H..heh...are my soul... isn't enough.. for ya?"

Frisk eyes sanpped open to stare at him who give her a pained grin...but it's enough... it's enough... he is alive... 

He alive....

With all her might she hug him, pouring him with all love and relief that she felt...Sans only can give her small laugh but he us to tired to even move an inch...
But...the pain in his chest come back when he remember the deal....

"So....i guess... i have to fulfil my promise huh..."
"Sadly yes..."

Chara voice is so small and soft...while staring at Frisk sadly...meanwhile Frisk can't believe that his bro really mean what he said, her body trembling and she just want to fall to the endless holes right now...

"Okay...i will fulfill it.."
"Good....after this, you have to rest fully, we will do the propose at my house and do you have any family?  We must bring them all"
"Ok- wait...what? What a propose?"
"Gezz to make you officially my sister fiance... we can't let a boy who don't have any interest in marrying her goes near her...we only want to make sure, you will merry her someday... "
"Uh..wha...of course i...i would"

Frisk arm suddenly attack him and hug him tightly... a joyful laugh can be heard from her when Sans give her a light kiss on her cheeks.... her brothers truly happy seeing now her sister can smile once again....even Sans can't describe how happy he is...he can feel her soul...his soul can feel it all, all the happiness and excitement inside her....

Because now they are one.....

They are so happy that they are didn't notice that their tattoo.... also become one...

A beautiful red glowing heart inside a a blue soul who protect it...they are inside a rib cage who continue to shielding them from whatever danger that will come to them....

And........that day....they do a soul bound...

Phew! This is long!

But!!!!! The thing is this is last chap XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
291K 27.1K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...