The Montmorency Chronicles: P...

Av theocqueen113

He's everything she despises, arrogant, selfish and cruel. She would be his perfect girl, sarcastic, hot temp... Mer

Prologue
Year 1: Tapping At The Window
Year 1: The Emerald Smoke
Year 1: One Question Too Many
Year 1: Potions Prodigy
Year 1: Prat of the Palest Kind
All Because of Blood

A Message From The Author

369 11 0
Av theocqueen113

Hi guys,

I'm Gigi and I mainly write on Quotev, but I've started adding some of my stories on Wattpad. This story is a Harry Potter fanfiction, based around my original character Isabelle Amelie Reign Montmorency, and it's a Draco Malfoy love story. I do have links in my story on quotev, from peoples appearances, and Polyvore sets for outfits, but unfortunately, you can't add those on Wattpad, so they will only be on my Quotev story. If you do like the story, and want to look at the links, my Quotev account is linked through my profile on Wattpad, and I will also attach a link in this story. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy.

Georgina 'Gigi' McQueen xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

41.8K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] She is a muggle. He is a Pure-Blood. She dreams about becoming an Olympic Figure Skater. He became a Death Eater because he had no choice...
478K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...
106K 2K 25
A Hogwarts experience when you're not the chosen one. ~~~ When Draco Malfoy and Y/N Diore met, they clicked instantly. From a powerful pureblood frie...
2.4K 106 28
Hermione and Draco grew up knowing that they would never be friends, and that Pure-Bloods would always be considered "better". Despite that, the pair...