Ask/Dare Levi & Killua

By glowing-pika

violet: you know what to do :) you can even ask me some shit too lol More

ask away
1st question!
2nd question!
3rd question!!
DARE 1!
Question 4!!
Dare 2!!
Question 5!
Facts About Violet & Levi
KilluGon Smut Makes Levi Nut
yall a flam
The Moves
violet the advice giver
holy hell
violet: <(゜ロ゜;)>
v+l: not an ask
4 years later...

A question AND a dare!

31 2 3
By glowing-pika

someone's feelin ballsy today lol this was asked by surprise-heart-pie:

"I got a question and a dare!

Question: Violet, do you normally interact with characters from other animes?
Dare: I dare both you and Levi to kiss your least favorite person.
(P.S. Sorry I didn't ask anything earlier)

violet: ohh bless your heart! it is okay! we're just happy someone said something lol. okay! to answer your question, sometimes i do but the only character i talk to like that is Kyoya_Ootori_ in his ask book which makes our day. so give him some shit to do!😂😂 but i'd love to talk with more characters from other animes so if you see this, hit me up fam! let's be friends!

alright, now for the dare vi.

violet: fuck me. i gotta think.....

she walks the halls cursing everyone out in her mind with her superb resting bitch face

violet: hell yea. well uhh i guess that's you Levi.

ohhhh right right right. a-and you're my least favorite person too

heart-pie: no. be serious.

violet: ugghhhh fine..... LIGHT IM A GAY, GET OVER HERE

Light: what?

violet: come here i got a question.

Light: oh uh alright. *walks over and towers over vi* what do you ne-mmf!

violet: *grabs shirt and pulls him doen to her level and quickly kisses him* thanks light.

light: uh.... wut (•⊙﹏⊙•)

violet: you can go back now lol

light: b-bye violet. *awkwardly waves and touches lips*

violet: now tis Levi's turn.

ugh fine. i hate everyone so if i kiss everyone ima man hoe. soooo ig tha-oh god. nooooo not her please vi?

vioket: oHHHH NO! i had to kiss Light so you have to kiss Mikasa now! here i'll call her ove- MIKASA!!

mikasa: yes?

*kisses fingertips slaps it on her cheek* there. it counts bc i don't spread germs. and it's incest. sis i hate you this was a dare to kiss our least favorite person. i choose you, mika-chu.

mikasa: oh....whatever *walks away*

i hated that so much. i need you violet*grabs and dips her* ask more please. *makes out with violet*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...