Question 4!!

Levi: thank you so much for this

Asked by Anuxanamoon_bishes

"Can y'all fuck? (I'm going to to hell for this.)"

Admin: ('゜艸゜)

Levi: w-who do you mean by y'all?

"I meant author and Levi"

Levi: 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Admin: o-ohh..... Uhh y-yea if Levi's up for i-

Levi: *pins admin to wall* you better believe I am. My point of view comin your way. And everybody, admin's name is shonte (shawn-tee) she also answers to lashontedeeznuts.

I immediately attacked my admin's neck. Kissing, licking, biting. The whole thing. She moaned a little in my ear and I felt her tense up when I grazed my fingers down her neck to her boob. I attached my lips to her soft chocolate brown ones and kissed her deeply feeling her relax. I continued to trace my fingers on her body admiring every part of it. Her high cheek bones made chubby cheeks, her smooth skin that will always remind me of milk chocolate, her chest and how sensitive it was.

Now I pulled a finger under her bra and lightly rubbed my finger on her nipple. She moaned and I took this oppurtunity to slip my tongue in as I pulled my finger away. Shonte grabbed my hand and put it back on making me chuckle and I slipped my whole hand in squeezing her breast and rubbing her nipple.

"Levi~" she moaned "don't fucking tease me so much."

"Then what do you want me to do, Shonte?"

She took the hand that was in her bra and lead it into her loose pants and into her panties. My eyes widen as I feel she's already so wet. "Touch me~" she whispered in my ear sending pleasureable shivers down to my dick and I feel it jump. I held her thighs and she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs to my waist as I carried her upstairs to her room and shut the door.

All of this is risky. Her family doesn't know I'm living here and I definitely don't wanna be caught.

I set her down and crawled on top of her, pushing her shirt up and kissing her stomach all the way up until her tank top and shirt were off. I dove in to kiss her again adding my tongue. Ours fought a hot and wet war but I ended victoriously exploring her mouth. I sat up and a trail of saliva connected us. I took my shirt off and stared at her from here making me harder than ever before. She was panting mouth open and arms lazily thrown by her head. I gently took off her bra and caught myself staring again. "W-what? Why are you staring?" She said covering her now exposed boobs. "Because I get to fully claim you as mine. Mind, body, and soul it's all mine." I whispered as I licked behind her ear and kissed it going down to her nipple and popping it in my mouth. She moaned and thread her fingers in my hair gripping some and running them over my undercut. My other hand rubbed her right nipple and grazed her skin to the waistband of her pants and untied them. I slid a finger in her and ran it down feeling every wet fold as she threw her head back and moaned louder gripping my hair and shoulder. "P-put it in. Please Levi stop teasing me so m-much~" her dark brown orbs into my steel gray ones. She wanted me and now so I slid a finger in then after a bit another which took longer.

Soon I had a condom on and lube slicked up. "Damn Shonte you're so tight. Just relax and it will hurt less I promise." I said lined up to her entrance. She nodded and I pushed in her hissing at the pain. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me squeezing until she lossened her grip and was moving her hips in a circle begging me to move. "Levi, you sexy little shit, move~" I pulled out and thrusted into her making her moan out and throw her head back. "Gladly~"

Levi: *panting and laying in bed with admin covers strewn everywhere* after so many positions, moaning, yelling, screaming, gripping, cumming, and 2 rounds here we are.

Admin: that was fucking amazing *giggles shyly* thanks asker

Levi: now we're going to shower. 😉😉😉

Admin: my *meow😺* is sore let it rest Levi

Levi: fine. *kissing admin* bye