The Bastard Daughter [[DISCON...

By Puddles3535

[A SUPERNATURAL FANFIC] Ever since Nova Books could remember she has been on the run. Always looking over he... More

The Bastard Daughter : A Supernatural FanFiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Discontinued

Chapter Three

165 7 0
By Puddles3535

DEAN

When Dean woke up with water splashing all over his face. He head hurt and he could not move. He looked around the room to see that all of the shades where closed and the door was locked. There was salt around the door and windows. The girl had taken her jacket off, and saw that she had a large cut on her arm. She had her hair pulled back in a bun, and hand a silver knife in her hand.

“Hold still” She said, and placed a the knife on Dean's skin. She made a small cut on the back of his hand. Dean did not move, and when nothing happened she yelled “Damn it”

“Something wrong” Dean asked.

“Don't talk to me” She muttered. She started walking around the room for a couple of minutes. Then asked. “Are you human?”

“Yes” Dean said.

“What do the angles want with you?”

“Hell if I know....wait, how do you know that?” Dean asked. She completely disregarded his question.

“Do you know a person named Sam?”

“How the hell do you know Sam?!” Dean began to get worried about this girl.

She sat down on the bed. “Does anyone know you are here?”

“No...” Which was a lie. Bobby knew that he was here. Then as if the old man was trying to get him in trouble...he phone started to ring. The girl raised her eyebrows and walked over to the phone and answered.

“Hello?” She said. “No, he is busy at the moment” … “My name is Nova” … “I am a friend of Dean's” … “Oh he is a bit tied up at the time” … “No you listen to me! I am the one pointing a gun at your boyfriend had her, so you will do what I say” … “Sure”

She placed the phone on Dean's ear. “Hello”

“What the hell is going on” Bobby yelled and Dean explained what had happened this afternoon.

Bobby's replied “YOU LET A GIRL KIDNAP YOU”

“She had a gun on my Bobby. What do you want me to do. And to be perfectly clear we don't even know if she is a 'girl'”

“Not let her point the gun it the first place!” Bobby said. “So, is she a witch, a shifter, what?”

“I have not got that fare yet” And before Dean could finish the girl said “Times up!” then hung up the phone. She throw it on the bed, the lifting up the gun slapping it off of Dean's face. Dean could taste blood in his mouth. 'How could a girl hit that hard' he thought to himself.

“What was that for?” he yelled.

“You lied” she said. “Now if I ask you a question, you will answer truthfully”... “So why are you following me?”

NOVA

Dean had said nothing after a moment or two so I repeated the question.

“Why! Why are you following me!”

“I thought you were a case...” Dean said.

“A case...” Then it hit her like a slap to the face. “Your a hunter?”

“Yes” He said. “Aren’t you?”

“No” I said. Why was a hunter following me? He thought I was a case? I could see why he thought I was a hunter. It had not been the first time I had to deal with them.

“Then what are you” He asked me.

“I am on the run” I said. “I am human if that is what you are asking.”

“I don't think you are” Dean said.

“What the hell are you talking about”

“Humans can't smite!” He spat the words at me. I looked at me right hand. It was still burnt and hurt if I though about it. I probably should wrap it, but have been to busy to deal with that. I knew I was not human, but I would never admit that to anyone.

“Are a fallen angle?” He asked. Anger shot through me, and I wanted to hit him again.

“No! I am not one of them. No!” I said. “I am a human”

He started laughing and I pointed the gun at him. “I am asking the questions here!”... “So who is Sam”

His face fell form laughter to wonder...then anger. “He is just a friend of mine” Dean said. I knew this was a lie.

“A friend with the same last name as you?” I asked. “Sounds more like a brother”

He titch a little bit. “How do you know Sam!?”

“I don't. But I do know that he opened Lucifer’s cage”

“Listen! You better tell me how you know so much about us or you will be sorry.”

“You are the one that had a gun pointed to his head.”

“Okay. But I will find I a way out. I always do. Why do the angle talk about me. Maybe it is because I am the guy you should not mess with” He said to me and a got a little scared. I took a deep breath. I had nothing more to say. I did not know what to ask him. If he is telling the truth then he did not mean to run into me. If he was not telling the truth and I let him life. He maybe the reason of my down fall. I sat there looking at him and he looking at me.

“I know about you guy's because the angles always talk about you. About four days ago they continuing said 'Sam Winchester had opened Lucifer’s Cage'. All the other times they have talked about you...they always say how much trouble you are, they say you a pain in the ass a lot too.”

“They tell you this?” He asked.

I sat on the bed and for the first time today I put down my gun. “Not on purpose. I just hear them talk” I said. “Like right now, They are talking about finding God.”

“Have they said anything else about Sam?”

“Not really” I said. “Just not stop chatter. If I had a enough energy then I could listen close and pick up top secret conversations.”

“How about a Castiel?”

I shock my head. “I heard the name before, but I have not heard much about him lately.”

I was quite, and kind of unconformable. I did not know what to do next. Do I just leave? Do I let him go? Or did I tell him too much? Do I have to kill this man? I just went with my gut and picked my my gun....

I put the safety on and put it in to my jeans hiding it with my shirt. I walked over to Dean and saw that his lip was busted where I hit him with the gun. I placed my hand on his face, and he flinched away. I place my finger over his cut and took a deep breath. though his lips where busted, they where still soft...It was a small cut, but I was so weak that it took me a moment to finished. After his face was healed I became kind dizzy. I pointed the knife at him

“If you try ANYTHING. I will kill you!” I said and cut the rope, letting him free. He got up and looked at me, I just pointed to the door and he nodded. I grabbed his jacket and all of his belongs. I walked over the the door and looked out the window. The sun was about to set, and there was nobody out side. When the light hit my eye, my head started pounding. I took a step back an almost feel.

“Are you okay?” Dean asked.

“Yeah … I am fine.” I said. “Just go” I was about to say before the room spun, and everything went black.

~~~

I woke up on a bed. My boots have been take off and the TV was on in the background. I sat up quick and then my head started to hurt so I slowed down. I looked beside me to see that Dean was on the other bed eating a cheese burger and watching the TV. What the hell happened? Did I pass out? But why was he still here...why would he care?

“Rise N Shine” He said to me.

“How long have I been out?” I asked.

“Little over a day”

“A day!” I said and tried to get out of bed. My arm hurt and when I looked at it, I had new bandages. My hand was also warped. “Why are you still here?”

“A thank you would be nice” He said swallowing his food. He was not in his suit anymore. He had a pair of jeans on, an a flannel on. The more and more awake I got, I just noticed that we where not in the same room as before.

“Thanks...I think?” I said. “Where are we”

“South Dakota”

“South Dakota?”

“You remembered Bobby”

Looking down. “Yes”

“We are going to him”

“We?”

“Yes... we”

“Why?”

“Because, I said so.” He said. “There is some food for you on the table”

I walked over to the table, and saw a couple of burgers and some fries. Once a started eating, I did not realize that I was so hungry. As I ate, I watched Dean. Why in the hell is he bringing me with him?

“What happened after I when out?”

DEAN

The day before

“Are you okay” Dean asked the girl as she stumbled away form the light.

“I am fine” she said. “Just g---”

Then her eyes started to roll back in her head and she started to fall. Dean had caught her just in time. He picked her up, and was surprised that the girl was so light. He laid her down on the bed, and was about to leave when he saw her stuff. He went to her jacket and found her ID. Damn! She was not even old enough the drink yet. Why in the hell was a 18 year old girl running around killing demons? If she is not a hunter, then what the hell is she doing. When her opened her bag it had a bunch of close in it. Also a couple bottle of holy water, salt, a sliver chair, and a bible. 'Not a hunter my ass' Dean thought to himself.

“I am on the run” The worlds she had said before popped in his head. Maybe she sold her soul. She would have had to be only eight years old to have it done. She sold her soul to a demon, and he granted her special powers. It makes since...kinda. But the does not explain why she can hear angle radio. And why not just send hell hounds?

As he left he locked the door and put salt at the end of it. He felt wrong leaving her there but what was he going to do. When he turned around there was a guy walking to him. He was walking fast and looked directly at him.

“Move out of the way Winchester!” The man said. And on this note Dean pulled out the demon knife and throw it at the man. Yellow light flashed through his body and he fell. He pulled out the demon knife and saw two other guys behind him. The bigger one walked up and went to grab Dean. He moved out of the way and sliced his arm. It took him a moment but Dean ended up killing the demon. Getting up and readying himself for the next one. He just smiled and left the body he was in. I cloud of black smoke shot out of the man's mouth and went into a storm vent.

Dean hurried back into the girls room and grabbed all of her stuff, the picking her up and placing her in the back seat. He did not know where he was going to take her, nor did he know why he was taking her with him. He just knew that if he left her, her chances of making it where low. She needed help, and that is what Dean does...he helps people. 'But what if she is not a person' Dean thought. He made the thoughts leave his mind and just drove. His phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Dean? Are you okay?” Bobby asked.

“Yeah I am fine” Dean said.

“What the hell is going on?”

“I don't know...We are heading to your place”

“Wait...who is we” He asked. Dean just sighed. “You mean the girl that kidnapped you”

“She is just a kid Bobby”

“Is she human?”

“Well...I think so”

“Listen, you take her to a bus stop and get rid of her.”

“I CAN'T”

“WHY NOT”

“She passes out”

There was a huff of breath then “Balls” 'CLICK'

NOVA

I listened as Dean explained to me what had happened to me in the past day and a half. I was shocked that they found me so quick. It had taken them days before, now hours. I closed my eye and pulled my knees to me chest. My head hurt, my arm and hand where bothering the hell out of me, and I am traveling with a man I have known for about a day. Not to mention he has angle always talking about him. Oh and the simple fact that both demons and angles want me for some unknown reason. I could feel tears come, but I pushed them back. 

“I need to take a shower” I said getting up and grabbing my bag. Taking it to the bath room before he could say anything. Thankfully Dean stayed silent. I  walked in too the bath room and started the water, and once I thought it was safe enough that he would not hear me. I let the tears fall out of my eyes. I hated crying, and I hated what i cried over. I needed to be stronger. I needed to realize that this was my life, and that I was going to have to suck it up.

I removed my old dirty close and throw them away. When i looked at my self in the mirror, I saw that i had bruises all down my arms and on my back. Most of them i don't even remember getting. I took a deep breath and after the long sleep and the food;  My head had stopped hurting so much, and I could block 'them' out a little more. I took a deep breath and let the energy just flow through me, It took me a couple minutes but when I opened my eye that bruises where go and the cut on my are was a scare. I upset because hoping that it would completely go away The only thing that was left on me was the my hand was still bunt. I looked at my pale skin and looked at the many scares that I failed to heal. I looked at the set of demon and angles wards I had on my ribs. I was only fifth-teen when I got my first tattoo. I let out a huff of air then stepped in the shower. It was warm and welcoming. I stayed in there longer then i really needed, but i could care less. Once i was done, I put on some jeans. a band t-shirt, and my boots. I have learned that you need to be ready to run at all times. A wrapped my hair in a towel, and was about to step out when i hear Dean talking to someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...
296K 7.4K 24
Grayson had always preferred hunting alone. Ever since her family was killed long ago, she knew she wouldn't be able to cope with another loss, so sh...
29.2K 1.4K 28
Dean goes blind while on a hunting trip. Dean is trying to cope with losing his sight and his job. He tries to fight with his lost sense, but it jus...
671K 18.3K 28
When an unknown force pulls Kristena Singer and her older brother, Dean from Hell, they come face to face with an angel. As the Apocolypse grows clos...