No scrub

By twerp2340

Faze blaziken fanfic More

First time meeting him
First date
Beach day with faze
Fan meet up
Rick
The sparks fly
California
A/N:
Cod and cuddles
A/N: new cover
A/N:
Beach fun
Picture day
A/N:
Looking at my gf instagram
Adventure is out there!
WE DID IT
Nothing new
Whats that?
Going back to Cali
A:N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....TOO YOU
A whole lot a fluff
Much better
Get over it
School days
I need an answer
A death in the family
Thank you
Surprise 2.0
Christmas fun pt.1
Christmas fun pt.2
Its just a bump in the road
Screaming match
Somthing new
Telling the other
Some unexpected news
Telling everyone
Relaxtion
Oh hi there
Finally home
Me missing you
Question
Best friends brother ( one shot)
A/N
A/N
Friendly face
The first day of planning maybe the last
A/N:
Sudden spark of happiness
Thoughts
Tinder dates
Snow
A/N:
Its a girl
A little miracle
💜Thank you so much💜
I do
Hey guys
AN
Suprise
The End Of All Things

Surprise

510 13 2
By twerp2340

I already told apex that I'm coming today and it's funny in his video Teeqo said I thought you were Nick. But it wasn't. So surprise. It's not me. But I will be here today for his birthday. I packed my bag for like three days cause collage starts soon I'm so happy. Nat has been doing great his girlfriend is helping him with his social anxiety and I couldn't ask for a sweeter girl. So I'm trying to get money for her to come here and stay during Christmas. My job has been great I've gotten a lot of more like credits for my child care part. And I couldn't ask for anything else. So it's about 4:30 in the morning and and Nat is driving me to the airport and then going back home. He just turned 16 and he got his license.

Hey guys it's Nichole. And I'm her with faze 10k and I'm going to the airport. Today is Lucas's birthday and I'm surprising him for it. As you all know apex is back at the house so it's going to be a double surprise. Right know it's about 20 till 5 and were almost to the airport. But hopefully I'm there and we get to do sometime for his birthday I have no clue what to do so i have to think.

~time skip~

We finally made it to the airport and Nat just left. And I'm all alone. I haven't been texting Lucas at all since he left about a week ago. And hopefully he's not to upset about it. So ill see you when I land.

~time skip to where I'm in the car with Chianne~

Omg guys it like 7 in the morning and I'm here with Chianne. So I'm pretty sure no one is up. So I'm goi from be waking them up I'll start with rain cause we've got a great friendship. Chianne pulled into the driveway and I went and unlocked the door. So like I have a key to the house but it was only for when Nat was here. But they told me to keep it. So I'm going downstairs to wake rain. I made my way down the stairs and knocked on his door.

"Hey dumbass"
"Hey nick"

I laughed at his face.

"Are you here"
"Yeah"
"Cool"
"I'm going to go wake Apex up"

I made my way back upstairs and went into Apex room and jumped on his bed.

"What are you doing dumb ass"
"That's no way to talk to your best friend"
"Oh your here"
"Yep"
"Have you went to see Lucas yet"
"Nope I've went to see rain and you"
"Ok"
"I'm going now"

I walk out of Apex room and went to Lucas's room. I silently went into his room and shack him awake.

"Ugh go away"
"But baby"

He looked through his blankets and smiled very brightly. And pulled me down for a hug.

"I'm so excited I thought you were mad at me and you didn't talk to me"
"I know I'm sorry wanted to be a bigger surprise"
"I'm glad your here"
"So am I"

He hugged me tighter. And pulled me down and pulled me under the blankets with him and held me close.

"I'm not letting you go"
"I wouldn't mind that at all"
"Good. I really hope this isn't a dream"
"It's not. Trust me"

I cuddled up more to him and slowly feel asleep with him rubbing my back and resting his chin and my head.  But before I really went to sleep I turned the camera off. And placed it on the night stand.

~time skip~

I woke up to feel a hand wrapped around my waist. I look at the clock and it's 12:30. Great. I rolled over to see Lucas on his phone scrolling through all the birthday wishes from fans.

"Good morning birthday boy"
"Good morning beautiful"
"What do you want to do for your birthday"
"Well I just wanted you but let's  go out to eat.
"That sounds lovely"

We laid like that for a while longer I could lay like this forever. Just a lazy day. Lucas called to make a reservation for tonight at 7 so we can just do what ever he wants to do today.

~time skip to when they get up do stuff~

We got up and we went out for lunch. So since I thought I could look nice I wore a dress. Like only one time you'll see me in one. Lucas wore some pants and a nice shirt and I put a dress. We decided after lunch we would go see a movie and then do just random things until diner. I kept my hair down and natural for Lucas.

We headed out and rain let us borrow the r8 and we headed off for our lovely adventure.

"You look beautiful"
"You don't look to shabby yourself"

He held his hand out and I took it and he lead me to the car. He opened the door for me and closed the door for me. He got in himself and he took us to the place for lunch.

"You should wear dresses more often"
"Um no"
"Why not"
"I don't like them"
"But you look great in it"
"I guess I can ware them once in a while"
"Thank you"

He places his hand on my upper thigh and rubbed circles with his thumb.

"Lucas"
"What"

His voice has so much humor in it. He squeezes my thigh and jokes around. I yelp and look up at him pouting.

"Stop it"
"Why it's funny"
"It's not for me"

I glare at him trying to make my point across.

"Oh is little Nichole turned on by this"
"Grrr"

I look out the window ignoring him and looking at the view going by.

"I'm sorry"

I didn't reply. He pulled over and looked at me. The radio was in and "Body- Drezzy ft. Jeremih". I can't stay mad at his cuteness. I played punch him and then I tried to bring him back but he backed away and made a noise. I tried to bring him over but every time I do he moves away and makes that stupid noise. We leaned in and I thought we were going to kiss so I got ready but he moved his head and made that stupid noise again. Two can play at this game. He leaned on and I moved my head away. He kept on leaning in so I pushed him back with both my hands. He tried agin but I kept looking away so he put baby kisses down my neck. I looked up at him and kissed slow and sweet.

~time skip to after diner~

"Anything else for you birthday boy"
"Yeah just some alone time with my favorite person"
"Who's that"
"Just some girl that I meet at a gaming convention"
"She must be one lucky girl"
"Oh she is"
"Maybe you can show her how lucky she is"
"I plan on it."

He lenses down and kisses me and then a fan came over. But it was different this time. It was a girl. Don't get me wrong I'm not one to get jealous but this one just did t give me the right feelings. I just stood there as they took photos and she tried making moves on him so many times and he disk t even try and stop her. Now I'm mad. He said he had to go so she gave him a hug. But that's not it. She kissed him. Right in front of me. She left and walked away. I made my way back to the car fuming mad so I texted Chianne to meet me at the house so I can go stay with her. Lucas got in the car and looked over at me. And tried to touch me.

"Don't touch me."
"Babe what's wrong"
"Nothing Lucas"
"What's wrong"
"Nothing now take me back to the house"
"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong."
"Lucas take me home or I'll walk"
"Whatever"

He drove off and you can tell he was mad because how fast he was going. Once we got to the faze house I got out of the car and rushed to get my bag and looked at Chianne from the car and told her to hold on. I got my bag and Lucas was already at the door of his room.

"What's wrong"
"You didn't do anything while that girl flirted with you. I was standing right there. And you didn't do anything to tell her that I was there. And for the matter she kissed you. And you didn't even do anything about it"
"She's a fan I disk the want to offend her"
"I'm your girlfriend"
"My fans were before you."
"If you think that. Then it's done."
"Wait what"
"Im done. Ok."

I take of the wrong he gave me and threw it at him. And made my way out of the house with tears streaming down my face.

"What's wrong"
"I don't wanna talk about it"
"Ok"

She drove back to her house. And we stayed up all night talking about what happened. And I made a plan to leave tomorrow.

~time skip to Cali~

I got home and went to my room and just cried. I couldn't think of anything else to do. Nat came in my room and told me everything was going to be ok.

"Nat I don't knew what to do I love him"
"It's all going to be ok. Just wait. If it's supposed to happen then it will"
"Ok"
"Do you need anything"
" no I'm fine."
"Ok"

Nat~

I can't believe what just happened. She just came home and cried for hours. I'm going to have to talk to him about it. But right now Nick needs me and he needs to not. I wet into her room and laid with her.

"It's all going to be ok"
"Nat I don't know what to do I really love him"
"It's all going to be ok. Just wait. If it's supposed to happen then it will"
"Ok"
"Do you need anything"
" no I'm fine."
"Ok"

I walked out my room and went straight to his channel to see if anything was posted. Nope but apex hand skyped me so I answered.

"What the hell is wrong"
"Lucas kinda sorta let a girl hit on him and kiss him while him and her were out on a date for his birthday"
"Wow that dumbass just messed up"
"Yeah"
"How's Nick taking it"
"Terrible all she's done is cry"
"Wow. Tell her that I'm with her on this"
"I will. I'll talk to you later"
"Yeah see yah"

That dumbass is going to be going through hell with apex.

Nick~

I've called Chianne and we've just talked all the time and it's not even about Lucas. But it's funny we've been talking about her new boyfriend. And it's funny. I love this. Not talking about anything and I'm happy. School starts in two days and I'm ready to start the year right.

~skip to the first day of school~

I was getting ready for school when Nat came in telling me he's leaving with Mia. I tell him bye and wish him like and told him to tell Mia I said hi. I decided to wear some normal clothes that I usually wear.

I grabbed my car keys and book bag and purse and went to my car. I drove to the collage and headed to my first class.

~time skip to after school~

I got home and went to my room and put on some more comfy clothes and went on Twitter. And looked at all the hate from mine and Lucas breakup.

{ok I'm sorry that I felt like it was the right thing to do. Can you guys stop. It's already hard to deal with the fact that he's gone. No stop}

Then I got comments saying

{ why not kill yourself }
{you hurt him he never deserved you in the first place}
{ all you cared was if your brother got into faze}

{ hey you how about you guys stop being petty because your like 13 and if you guys know the hole story }

I threw my phone and went to take a shower which ended up me laying on the floor crying. But maybe it'll blow over. And I hope it'll end soon. I got out the shower and went straight to bed and slept. That's the only thing I know how to do. Cry and sleep. I forgot how to eat. And I got depressed again. Only time will tell when I'm happy again.

( hello 3/3 updates for today. Love you all and don't hate me. But unhook you enjoy and until next time my baby cinnamon buns twerp out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.9K 46
They're aren't many FaZe Clan Fanfictions on here and that makes me upset because I really love them but anyways I wanted to make one of my own. So I...
2.2K 78 8
Wicked Games 2 Fanfic.
5.8K 163 6
Call of duty fan fiction - 2nd person Tik Tok series TW- mentions of r@pe, DV, Violence, PTSD, & Sexual Content. Please read with caution.
47 0 6
COD fanfics idk