Emison: The New Girl

By emison_18

Emily Fields starting her junior year at Rosewood Day High School. On her first day she runs into the queen b... More

First Day
Alison's House
Morning After
Him...
The Results
Honey, I'm home.
Not an update
Making Amends
Date Night
Anniversery Set Up
Anniversary Day Pt: 1
Anniversary Day Pt: 2
Back To Reality
Where's Em?
A/N:
Coming Home
The After Math
Ultra Sound Day
Not an Update
Mommy?
Back To School
Picking Names
Boy? Or Girl?
A/N
It Is Time
The Ring
First Day Home
A/N:
Wedding Day
End
NEW BOOK

Date Night Cont...

6.3K 125 24
By emison_18

Alison's POV:
It's 7:45 and Emily is running late. Maybe she fell asleep? Or forgot? I'll text her. To Emily: "hey, just wondering where you are. You should've been here by now. Did you forget? Are you okay? Let me know when you're on your way. See you soon! Xoxo" I hope she didn't forget me. I feel like a really needy girlfriend right now. And really clingy. But my dad left town again on business. And Jason...he's probably out with his stoner buddies.
1 hour later
I've been texting and calling Emily and nothing. Im just gonna drive to her house and make sure she's okay. Her mom left town for New York. They needed her for a case so Emily has been alone for a few days. I hope she's okay. As I'm driving I hear ambulances and police sirens. There's a car on the grounds that's been flipped. Funny that looks like...no! I got out of the car and ran yelling. "EMILY!" A police man stopped me. "Ma'am. You can't go through here. I'm sorry." I was screaming and crying. I kept yelling for Emily. I see them trying to flip the car over again. I heard them talking. They had to wait hours for someone to come flip her car. Hours?!? She could be dead by now. Wait. No. Don't think that. Please don't. Wait she's been like this for hours? How could I be so stupid and not check on her. This is partially my fault. I see them pull a gernie to her car. I hear them yell "no pulse! Get me the paddles now and an oxygen tank." Everything after that was in slow motion. I felt my life crumbling down before my eyes. I broke down into one of the police officers arms. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I could only cry and scream. "Clear......no pulse." They said that same thing 10 times. Every time I can hear my heart break every time into more and more pieces. "Clear....pulse. We have a pulse." I stopped and I was able to breathe. They put her in the ambulance. I got out of the police mans grip and followed the ambulance crying. I sent a group message to Aria, Hanna, and Spencer. To group: S.O.S meet me at rosewood hospital now!! I threw my phone down crying. I pulled into the parking lot and ran to the front desk. I need to see Emily Fields. They just admitted her. "Ma'am I was just informed she needs surgery." A doctor stepped in. "You may see her when we are done and she's stable." I nodded and sat. Soon enough the girls walked in. I ran to them and hugged them. "Ali, what happened?" Spencer asked. "I don't know. I think Emily was in a car accident but here's no other car around here messed up. Her car was flipped and she was stuck like that for hours. They had to keep using the paddles on her and they kept using them until they got a pulse. They said no pulse about 12 times. And it's just awful." I broke down again thinking about it. They all held me up and comforted me. We all sat down. Hanna, Spencer, me, and then aria. I leaned on aria and she was rubbing my back. I fell asleep while still crying. I woke up from screaming. My mind replayed everything over and over. Aria held me "hey. It's okay. You're okay." I was breathing fast. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all. Like all the oxygen was sucked from my body. About half an hour later a doctor came out. "Emily Fields?" He said. We all stood up. "How is she?" I asked nervously, scared of his answer. "I'm afraid your friend is in a coma. We have done everything we can. It's her turn now." I started to tear up along with the rest of the girls. "May we see her?" He nodded. "Yes. But one at a time." He walked away. "Go Ali, we will wait for you. Go see her." I ran to her room after asking what room she was in. I looked at her and started crying. She has cuts and bruises all over her face. I walked over to her bed and held her hand. "Emily...I don't know if you can hear me..but I love you. So much. I'm so sorry I didn't check on you earlier. I know if you were here you would tell me not to blame myself. But I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to make sure you're okay. You have to pull through for us Emily. For me. For your mom and dad. I called them. They're on their way home. It might be awhile but they'll be here. I love you Emily Fields..." I started crying again. A lot. I kissed her forehead. Her pulse got really high and her heart are monitor started beeping. Nurses and doctors fled in. Asking me to leave the room for a minute. I started crying. What did I do? After 5-10 minutes they left and said I can go back in. I did and talked to her again. "I'm gonna go home Emily. I'm sorry. I hate to leave you. But I'll be back first thing in the morning. Visiting hours are almost up. I'll see you then my beautiful princess." As I was leaving her parents came in. "Pam...Wayne. How'd you get here so fast?" I asked shocked. "I called in a favor from the military." Wayne said. "What happened?!?" Pam asked crying a little. "Her car was flipped...there was no other driver around. No one to blame. Hit and run. She's in a coma..." My heart broke saying those words. Pam and Wayne ran to her room. I heard Pam crying..I got in my car and drove home. The other girls stayed there to make sure her parents left and were okay. I got home and went to bed crying. I occasionally woke up from having the same nightmare over and over.

3 months later:
Alison's POV cont..:
It's been 3 months and Emily still hasn't gotten better. I haven't been going to school or leaving the house. I stopped visiting Emily after awhile. It's not that I'm giving up on her. It's just..I can't stand seeing her like that. She looks so lifeless. And it kills me. I've been ignoring the girls and the Fields'. Everyone has been texting and calling me since. I'm too depressed to go anywhere. Or do anything. I don't leave my room. I'm always listening to music. I'm starting to be a cold hearted bitch to my dad. And he's not taking it well. I need Emily. I don't want anyone else but her. I need her to be okay. I can't live without her. I love her. I hate not knowing who did this to her. They still haven't had a lead on who did it. I heard on the news Noel was released from jail and is under house arrest. His next court date is tomorrow. I got a call saying they wanted Emily and I there...I had to break the news to them. They understood. Their case is still strong without us. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Aria. I let it go to voicemail. Voicemail from Aria: "Hey Ali. It's me again. Just making sure you're okay. The doctors have been trying to reach you. They want to talk to you about Emily's condition. You need to at least listen to them. We love you Ali. Bye." I called the hospital and asked for Emily's doctor. "Miss.Dilaurentis. Emily's parents gave us permission to share this with you. Emily had a Change in her condition. She's doing better. She's making progress. She might be able to wake up in a few days." I Hung up and quick showered and got dressed. I left the house and rushed to the hospital. I ran to Emily's room. "Em..I heard the news. You're doing great. I'm sorry I stopped visiting you. I just couldn't see you like this. You look so lifeless and it's killing me that I can't do anything about it. I swear if they ever find out who did this to you...ill kill them for hurting my girlfriend." I leaned down and kissed her head. I laid down on the bed with her and held her. I know it's not the same as when she's really with me. But I haven't felt her touch in over a month. I missed her. I miss her.

Emily's POV:
I can hear everything. I just can't move or talk. I can see the people around me too. I was upset the I hadn't seen Alison in awhile. I missed her. She crawled into bed with me and held me. It felt like old times. God I miss her. I missed her touch. I miss my girlfriend. Please...let me wake up. Please. Mom and dad look awful. They aren't doing too well. And I guess Alison isn't either. She seems broken. I feel so bad. I'd do anything to see her smiling and laughing again. I felt an eye open a little. It got stuck a little. Then the other eye. I could really see now. Ali seemed to be asleep. I moved slightly so I wouldn't wake her. I started to cry, I kissed her head. She smiled. I think she thinks she's dreaming. I feel so weak. I tried to move as much as possible but it didn't work. "Ali." I said horsely. She started to wake up. She sat up and saw I was awake. She screamed. "Emily! Oh my god. You're awake." She got up and called for the doctors. They did a check up and I'm okay. I'm going to be fine. They ordered me food so I could get some energy and strength back. They wanted to call my parents but I asked them to wait. I wanted to talk to Ali first. I was so happy to see Ali smiling. I finished eating and had her sit in the bed with me again. She hugged me and I lightly placed my arms around her. I'm still in pain. I groaned in pain. She backed away. "I'm sorry." I pulled her closer. "It's okay. I can handle it." She smiled at me. "I'm so happy you're okay Emily. I really am. I missed you so much." I smiled. "I know Ali. But why did you stop visiting me?" She looked shocked. "How...how'd you know that?" I must've sounded crazy to her. "I heard you earlier. When you were talking to me." She brightened up a little. "I just could see you that way. You looked dead Emily. And I couldn't wake you up. There was nothing anyone could do. It was a waiting game. And I couldn't do it. It hurt. It killed me. I'm sorry I stopped." I pulled her into me tearing up. "It's okay." I kissed her head. "I love you Emily." She said while looking at me. I replied. "I love you too Alison." She kissed me. I kissed her back. It hurt a little but it was worth it. We made out for about 3-5 minutes and I pulled away. "I've been waiting to do that for 3 months." She said while smiling. She laid back down and the doctors called my parents. They walked in happy to see me. They were crying and so was I. I missed them. The doctor said I can leave tomorrow afternoon. My parents invited Ali to stay with us for as long as she wanted.

Next day:
Emily's POV:
I finally get to leave. Thank god. Alison said she would meet me at my house. When we pulled up she was already there waiting on the porch. She ran to the car and helped me out. And helped me up the stairs with my parents following behind. "Mom. Dad. I'm
Okay. Honestly. You don't have to watch my every move. I love you guys. If I need anything I'll call for you." They went back downstairs after kissing my forehead. I turned on the tv. "In other news. Noel Kahn has been reported missing. He didn't show up to his court date today. Police went to the Kahn residence and found him missing. His locator brace was left behind. He managed to take it off. Police say he took his neighbours cat and took off. His car is banged up like he was in a wreck. No sign of any blood on the car. There is now an APB out for Noel. If anyone has any information as to where he could be. Please call your local police station." Alison turned the tv off. "He..he's gone. His car is wrecked. Ali..you said my car was flipped and no one was around right? And also Noel was released that night. What if he tried to kill me because I told and got him arrested..?" I broke down. Ali held me. "Hey Emily. Shhh. It's okay. He's gone. And if they find him they're gonna throw him in jail for eve. He can't hurt you any ore baby. I promise. I won't let him." She said and then kissed my head a few times. I held onto her like my life depended on it. We stayed like that for hours. She held me and I felt safe...I felt at home in her arms. I looked up to see her beautiful ocean blue eyes looking at me. I smiled. "Why are you staring at me?" She smiled warmly and smirked. "Because you're beautiful. And I missed you so much. And because I can. I can look at my girlfriend and not be considered a PERV." Her and I laughed. "I missed this. Us laughing. Having fun. Being together." I said still looking at her. She pulled my chin up a little. We were only inches away from each other's face. I could feel her breath on my lips. We were still looking at each other. I couldn't take it anymore. I closed the gap and kissed her. She kissed back. The kiss was slow and gentle. It was passionate and loving. I was melting into it. I missed the feel of her lips on mine. I rubbed my tongue against her bottom lip. She opened her mouth letting my tongue roam her mouth. Ali moved she was straddling me. I had my hands on her waist. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. I let her win. She moved her position still straddling me. I groaned in pain. She stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean t-" I cut her off by kissing her again. I felt her melt into the kiss this time. I moved my hands up her shirt and around her body. She took her hands and found mine. She pulled mine away from her body. I stopped knowing why she did that. "Hey. Ali. You're beautiful babygirl. I told you. I don't care how small you or how big you are. I love you for you. Not your body." I leaned in and kissed her. She was smiling in the kiss. I moved my hands under her shirt again roaming her body. I started tracing small circles on her back. I tugged at her shirt. She pulled away and took her shirt off putting it next to my head. I looked at her body admiring it. So she wasn't the skinniest. She was still so beautiful. She looked away embarrassed. I kissed all over her stomach. "You're beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, pretty, stunning, breathtaking, hot, and sexy." She smiled and blushed a deep shade of red. She leaned down to kiss me again. My hands on her hips. I reached for her bra clasp. I Unhooked it and pulled it off. I flipped us over so she's underneath me. I kissed her neck all over. I then began to mark my territory. Ali let a small moan escape her mouth. It was hot. I kissed down to her chest to her stomach. Leaving marks every now and then. I got to her pants. I looked up at her and she nodded. I went to unzip them. But heard footsteps. (HAHAHA. YOU THOUGHT. ALL IN GOOD TOME. WAIT FOR IT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. WAIT FOR IT.) Ali quickly got dressed and we sat in my bed pretending we had a conversation and started laughing. "We just wanted to check up on you guys. Make sure you're okay. You need anything?" I looked at Ali and smirked. "Water? Please? I'm a little thirsty." My mom nodded and went downstairs. Ali laughed as soon as she left. "Really em? You're thirsty. Well I know you are. But oh my god." She kept laughing. My mom brought me a glass of water and left again. "That was close." I said to Ali. She nodded agreeing with me. "It's kind of a good thing though. I wanted our first time to be special. I want it to mean something to us. A date we will never forget." She nodded and pecked my lips. Little did she know..our anniversary was in two weeks. I think she forgot being that I was in a coma for months. It's understandable. But I didn't. I have a lot planned already. Well in my mind it's all planned. I'll just need the other girls' help.

A/N: how are you guys liking the story so far? Is it good? Anything to help improve it? What did you guys think of Noel escaping and almost killing Emily? Thoughts? Please comment below. It would mean the world to me if you did. Thanks for reading. I love you guys so much!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...
27.3K 476 28
Alison has been on the run ever since A tried to kill her almost 2 years ago. She has been through hell and back. She's finally back in Rosewood. Her...
145K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
57.9K 957 110
Isabel Rivers never really had a safe place to land. That was before she met queen bee Alison DiLaurentis. She was Ali's favorite. They also had fou...