Oikawa X Reader ~ Making My W...

By denki_baka1513

(Y/n) (l/n) was the prettiest girl Oikawa had ever seen. However there was one thing that made her different... More

1.
2.
3.
3 part 2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

21.

29.4K 1K 1.8K
By denki_baka1513

So this is the last chapter...I'm not looking forward to ending it.

"WAIT AITO, DON'T DO THAT!" Oikawa yelled as he chased the 2 year old boy around the house. You heard the commotion and went to see what was going on. You saw Oikawa try to grab your son as he jumped from sofa to sofa. You came down the stairs and caught the boy in your arm. "OK Aito that's enough now."

Your son giggled and Oikawa gave you a pout. "(Y/n)! I'm meant to take care of Aito while you rest. I don't want you or the baby to get hurt." He said and put a hand on your stomach. You raised an eyebrow at him. "If I leave him with you, you'll end up burning the house down. Then all of us will get hurt."
"I just don't want anything to happen!" He cried and started kissing your cheek. As he was he felt a kick. "Ow. The baby kicked me! ...wait...THE BABY KICKED ME!!" He screamed and his eyes started sparkling.

☆TIME SKIP 4 YEARS☆

Oikawa set the ball to his team mate and he spiked the ball, earning a point for the team. The crowd went wild and watched the match continued. "GO ON DAD!" Aito screamed as his little sister, Hayami, giggled while sitting on his shoulders. You smiled at your children's excitement.

"Aito-kun!" Someone called. The three of you looked to see a small girl run toward you. "Hi Sakiko!" Aito grinned.
'Wait, that means...'
"Hey (y/n)." You looked up and saw iwa and yumi walk up to you with iwa carrying a baby. "Hey guys." You smiled and they took a seat next to you. Aito, Hayami and Sakiko talked as the match went on.

After the match, you all met up with Oikawa. "Iwa-chan!" He yelled as he went to hug his old friend. "Hey Oikawa." He chuckled, letting the athlete hug him. As they were chatting, Oikawa saw the baby in Yumi's arms. "Who's the new addition?" He asked and stroked the baby boy's head. "His named Makoto." (Lmao free!!)

You drove Oikawa home after the match and put Aito and Hayami to bed. Since Oikawa was tired from playing for so long, he climbed into bed as soon as possible. "Tired?" You asked and sat down on the side of the bed. "Yeah..." You giggled and got up to leave when you grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n)..." he yawned. You hummer in response and he continued. "Let's have another." You blushed and turned to look at him. However his eyes were starting to shut and you stroked his cheek. "Alright. Let's try tomorrow."

☆TIME SKIP 6 YEARS☆

You had to stay at work for a while today since there was going to be a party there today. This meant that you had to leave Aito, Hayami and your 4 year old twin boys, Takeshi and Takeo, with Oikawa. "Tooru are you going to be able to handle them?" You asked and turned to him.
"Umm..."
"Of you can't then feel free to call Iwa, Maki and Matsu." He sighed in relief and took out his phone. You laughed and quickly got changed before rushed down the stairs to the door. "Be safe (y/n)." Oikawa said from the top.

Iwa was the first to get there and Oikawa said to bring his kids, Sakiko, Makoto and his now 3 year old daughter Misaki. Maki and Matsu came to help too, but to be honest, Maki and Matsu just made it worst...a lot worst. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" Maki and Takeshi yelled as they rode a snow slay down the stairs. "Let's have a race!" Matsu and Takeo yelled and they did the stunt again. BTW I'm making Maki and Matsu a thing. I love them.

Oikawa was too busy having a pillow fight with Aito, Sakiko, Makoto and Misaki to realise. Iwa just sat there getting annoyed but left it since they weren't going to listen. "Hey uncle Iwa." Hayami said and sat next to him. "Hey. How are you Hayami?" He smiled and rustled her hair. "I'm fine. Can you do me a favour?" She smiled and Iwa nodded.

"Can you help me make dinner? I would have asked dad but..." Iwa nodded and got up. "I'm glad at lease one of Trashikawa's kids have sense." They went to the kitchen and made dinner. They made a hot pot and the table was crowded, that's when Maki accident spilt some food on Takeo's lap. "Uh...sor- //splat//"

Takeo launched a carrot at his face. "Oh it's on little man." Maki threw something back and it hit Matsu. Him and Takeshi both grabbed some food and threw it at iwa who then joined in. The food fight continued and since everyone was so loud they didn't hear you come in. Oikawa launched something at full speed at Makoto who ducked and hit you in the face. 

Everyone froze and stared at you. "What's wrong with all of you?" They all looked at each other. "How dare you guys have a food fight...without me!" You yelled and launched a potato at Oikawa's face. The fight went on until there was no more food. Everyone was tired and so cleaned off before hitting the hay.

Maki and Matsu slept on the sofa together and the kids all slept in 3 different rooms. "Well that was fun." Oikawa smiled and jumped into bed. "Get your rest Tooru since you're cleaning up tomorrow."
"Ok...wait what?"

☆LAST TIME SKIP 4 YEARS☆

Since you've probably lost track, Aito is now 16 and is a high school 1st year.

"I'm home!" Aito called once he entered the house. You poked your head out the kitchen door and smiled. "Hey Ait-" you stopped when you saw Sakiko walk in after him. "Oh hey Sakiko." She smiled and greeted you.

Aito and Sakiko were in the same class and she was over so they could work on a project. As they were Takeshi and Takeo barged in (they're 10 now). "ONII-CHAN!! WE'RE BORED! PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH US!!" They yelled in unison.
"What?! No, we're working. And even if I said yes, Hayami's not here so there wouldn't be even teams."
"SHINJU-SAN CAN PLAY!"
"WE'RE WORK-"
"I don't mind."

The twins cheered and ran off. "You don't have to be nice to them you know." Aito sighed. "I don't mind playing though." He turned to her and she grinned. He sighed again and walked to the yard together. They started playing and you watched from the kitchen with Oikawa, who just arrived.

After a few sets Takeo shouted, "I need to pee!"
"So do I." Takeshi said. The twins looked at each other for a few seconds before running to get to the bathroom first. "Well they're very energetic." Sakiko giggled and sat on the grass next to the flower bed. Aito joined her and watched as she stared at the flowers. "I've always been jelous of your garden. It's so beautiful."

Aito stared at her for a while before picking one of the flowers. Sakiko turned to him to ask what he was doing when he placed the flower in her hair. "Hmm...nope, the garden is nothing compared to you." Sakiko blushed and pushed his face away as he chuckled.

"He's such a flirt." Oikawa said and you gave him a blank expression. "Geez, I wonder where he got it from?" You said sarcastically and looked out the window. "Shut up." He got up and joined you next to the window. You watched as Aito continued to flirt with Sakiko.

"Stop flirting with me! I know you don't mean any of it." She pouted and crossed her arm. "Why would I lie to you though." Sakiko's face went red and she turned to him. "What?" Aito leaned in and was about to kiss her when. "STOP BEING GROSS!" The twins yelled. "THAT'S SO DISGUST-" They both then felt a hand in their shoulders and turned to see you incredible angry.

They gulped and ran off and you chased them. "Go easy in them!" Oikawa called and turned to Aito. "Nice choice son. I should know since I've gone out with hundreds of-"
"Unless you want to get killed along with these two I suggest you get in and shut up." You said and dragged the twins indoors with the help of Hayami who finally showed up.

Aito looked at Sakiko as she covered his face and kissed her cheek. "You're too cute." You smiled from the kitchen window and took a picture to send to Iwa and yumi. "You seem happy." Oikawa said and wrapped his arms around you from behind. "Why would I not be?!" You grinned and leaned into his arms. "We had our time to find someone to love. Now it's their turn."

Oikawa looked at you then back at Aito and smiled. "Let's hope he finds someone as amazing as you." He kissed your cheek and the two of you decided to go to a different room to give the two kids some privacy.

And that concludes this story...
Hope you enjoyed.
Sorry to end the story.
Thanks for all the people who read it.
I'm posting a Hinata x Reader next so here's a sneak peek at the cover.

That's all I have to say...
Author-chan out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 36
Pure cute ✨chaos✨ with none other than Oikawa Toru! In a world where you're Kuroo's sister AND you go to college with the hottest fictional character...
346K 7.6K 25
you move in to a different school and are living by yourself until someone catches your eyes. A boy with frosted tips and golden colored eyes came in...
112K 2.9K 10
Y/N is a young active first-year girl, who loves volleyball. She joined Fukurodani Academy, for it was known as one of the powerhouse school. Y/N, kn...
193K 8.7K 30
"πΉπ‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ƒπ“Šπ“‚π’·π‘’π“‡ π“‰π“Œπ‘œ." - - - - Life seemed perfect. You are happily in a four year relationship with your high...