13.

"I bet she's paying him."
"What a bitch! Hanging around him."
"I hope she falls down a well."
"I wonder how much she's paying him."

You just rolled your eyes at all the petty comments all the girls were making about you. Ever since you moved and became friends with Oikawa they've pretty much had it out for you. There were a few girls who were your friends and didn't mind it. Some of them said they shipped it, but the others were all at your throat. They all pretended to be nice to you then tried to humiliate you but you were smart enough to avoid it from the start.

As you were walking through the hall way a certain group of 3 girls stared daggers into you. You took notice but ignored it. That was a mistake since now they were going to inflicted a whole lot of suffering on to you.

At first it started off as them just taking your school shoes from you locker and hiding them or taking your shoe lace from your normal shoes. This stuff you were able to live with but gradually the bullying got worst and worst.

You found your bag in a puddle and your books in the river not too far from the school. They weakened the legs of your chair so that you'd fall. They took your shirt when you were in gym call and cut up the bottom. It was all getting to you. You didn't say anything though because they had come up to you directly and said that if you did then it's only going to get worst.

One day your were asked by your teacher before class to help her with moving some boxes. You came back after moving them and you were one or two minutes late. 2 minutes was just enough time for one of the three girls bullying you to do something. You got to your chair and sat down to presume the lesson. With 15 minutes left of class, the teacher asked you to come up and answer the question on the board.

As you got up there was a weird squishy sound from underneath you. You turned to look at your chair and saw glue on it. Half of it was on your skirt and the teacher told you to clean it off. You left the room with everyone laughing at you and you hung your head low.

As you were walking to the bathroom oikawa came around the corner and saw you. "Hey (y/n)." You look up and smile at him. "Oh hey oikawa." He tried to start a conversation when you told him you needed to use the bathroom. He let you go and you ran past him so that he wouldn't see your skirt. He did though. He balled his fist in anger. No wonder she's been acting weird. He growled in his mind.

By the time you finished getting the glue off your skirt it was break. You were walking outside at the back of the school because the 3 girls once again threw you stuff into a fish pond that was at the back of the school. I use to have a fish pond in my primary school, so it's normal for me.

As you were going to retrieve it the 3 girls looked down at you from a 2nd story window above you. As you were walking underneath the window they grabbed a bucket of water and poured it out the window. Suddenly getting drenched left you in shock.

The 3 girls started laughing but were silenced suddenly. They looked shocked and you looked to see what they were staring at. You saw Oikawa standing behind you. He took his blazer off and gave it to you. "Uh. Thanks." You said and then watched in confusion as oikawa pulled out a full water bottle from his bag.

He opened it and poured the entire thing over his head. After it was emptied he looked at you and grinned. He laughed at your expression and swung an arm around your shoulder. "If you get drenched in water then so do I." You looked at him dumbfounded then laughed with him.

"Now then." He said and looked up to give the 3 girls a death glare that made them tremble. "If you continue to pick on (y/n) then trust me, I have no problem with exposing you." They froze then ran away.

Oikawa dug around his gym back once they were gone and dried you with his towel. "I'm really upset you didn't tell me about this (y/n)." He said sadly and you looked up at him concerned. His eyes were half lidded and he seemed out of it. "I'm sorry." You whispered, your voice hoarse.

Oikawa was snapped back into reality once he saw a tear escape your eye. You sniffed and jumped into Oikawa's arms. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked, clearly worried. You just shook your head not knowing exactly why you were crying. You just needed Oikawa.

He gently stroked your head and calmed you down. "(Y/n)."
"Hmm"
"Promise me you'll tell me if anyone's picking on you." You nodded and Oikawa let you go.

It was time for class and so you and Oikawa went your separate ways after drying off. However, as oikawa walked off, he couldn't help but feel guilty. I hope she's ok. He got to his classroom and stared out the window. His heart ached as he remembered your crying face from earlier.

I'm the one who made her cry. He held his head in his hand and felt down. That's when his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and looked to see what it was. It was a text from you.

To: Me~
From: (y/n)-chan♡

Ok I can tell you're feeling upset after what happened. IF YOU DON'T STOP FEELING DOWN THEN I'M GUNNA PUNCH YOU!

...it's not your fault.

Oikawa stared for a while before a smile crept onto his face. He put his phone away and chuckled silently. Oh (y/n), the things you do to me...you're just irresistible.