1.

"Shit I'm late!" You yelled to yourself as you jumped out if bed and scurried to get downstairs. Today was your first day at Aoba Johsai and you had only moved to Torono Town 2 days ago. You ran through the hallway and down the stairs avoiding all the boxes scattered around. You ran past your kitchen with your mum and dad looking at you. "(Y/n), aren't you gonna have breakfast?"
"No time!" You yell back and fix your shoes as you hopped out the door. As soon as your shoes were fixed you looked at your watch. "Phew! I'm out on time." You sighed and made your way down the hill and hummed lightly to yourself. You stopped, however, when you got to intersection. You could either go right left or straight. But having no sense of direction left you confused. "Are you ok?" A voice said from behind you. You flinch due to the voice's deep tone and turned around.

In front of you was a tall boy with tanned skin and spiky brown hair. He was wearing the same uniform as you too. He looks scary. You trembled a bit under his gaze and stuttered out your reply. "I-I'm lost is all. I'm t-trying to get to Aoba Johsai."
"Oh. Just follow me then." He smiled. "I'm Iwaizumi Hajime by the way. I'm a third year at Aoba Johsai ." You stopped shivering and smiled. This guy isn't that scary. "Really! I'm a third year too. My names (l/n) (y/n). Nice to meet you.

You followed Iwaizumi down the street while having a nice conversation with each other. The school gate was in view and when you walked in the first thing you heard were the high pitched squealing of girls as they all crowded in a group. Iwaizumi just gritted his teeth and face-palmed. "He's at it again!" You looked at him confused, "Who's at what again?"
"My stupid friend, Oikawa. I advise you not to fall for him." He said and marched forward with you trailing behind, confused by what he meant. He grabbed Oikawa's collar and pulled him away. "Come on Trashy-kawa, we have to get to class!"
"Iwa-chan!! You're so mean!"

You followed behind Oikawa who had not noticed you yet and earned a few glares from the female students. What's their problem? "Iwa-chan!! Please stop dragging me!" Oikawa whined. Iwaizumi did stop but not for Oikawa but for you. "(L/n)-san, do you want me to show you to the office?"

Oikawa POV

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who's (l/n)-san? I wondered. Just then a girl I've never seen before came up to Iwa-chan from behind me and stood next to him. "No, you seem to have your hands full at the moment," she said and gestured to me. "I'll find it myself."
"Oh okay. If you ever want to find me I'll be in class 5."
"Okay thanks for the help, Iwaizumi-san." She smiled and my heart skipped a beat. She walked off and I blinked a few times at her retreating form. "Iwa-chan?"
"What?"
"Who was that?" I asked and continued to stare at her. "You mean (l/n)-san? She's new. I met her on the way here."

Iwa-chan looked at me but the only thing I could focus on was (l/n)-san. He growled and punched my arm. "You've already fallen for her haven't you!?" He shouts obviously pissed. He continued to drag me to class and we sat down. "I just think she's cute is all." I say, looking towards the window. "Even if you think she's cute I don't think she'd go out with you." I looked at him and frowned. "And why not?!"
"Because she has a brain." I pout and glare at him. "Oh please. I bet if I asked her she'd say-"

"No."

3rd person POV

Iwaizumi started laughing to no end at your immediate response to Oikawa asking you out. "Why~!" Oikawa whined.
"Well~ First, I don't even know you. Second, I've heard a lot about how you're a bit of a play boy and third, Iwaizumi-kun warned me not to."

Iwaizumi just laughed harder and you ignored the sad brunette in front of you and walked away. Iwaizumi patted his friend's shoulder and grinned. "Told ya!" He chimed. "Finally a girl with some sense!"

Oikawa kept on replaying your response in his head over and over again all day. Instead of being upset like he thought he would be, he was happy. A girl finally rejected him. He sighed and smiled to himself. Now at lease I can become friends with a girl that won't force herself on me. This is gonna be great.

"Oi! Trashy-kawa stop smiling!"