I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)

6.2K 114 15
By justadreamer65

Thank you so much @sassysmartgurl93 for my amazing cover, if you guys are looking for a cover go to wonderstruck designs discussion, they make amazing covers but only put in your request when they are open. :)

____________________________

Recap:

"Chace, will you get me a coke please?" He just mumbled something at me while he was so deep in thought. I took it as a yes. As I turned around, two girls were stood in front of me biting their lips, they looked nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked uncertainly.

"The guy you were just talking to, do you um...know...Um him?" she started to go red.

"He’s my brother…" I said cautiously. Where is she going with this? 

"He is seriously hot." That was my cue to leave, I didn’t realise I could run as fast as I did.

Chace came back and handed me my coke. "Did two girls start talking to you just there?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Hmm not really, they just said they liked my accent." He shrugged. “I hope we have got hot neighbours." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I had to laugh; of course he would come out with something like that.

"Come on guys, the car is here. You ready?" I heard my dad ask as I was starting to get really nervous.

Well here goes nothing...

 __________________________________

Chapter 2:

 As I felt the car come to a stop I was so nervous, I really didn't want to get out of the car. I looked at Chace who gave me a big grin.

"Come on little sis, it won't be that bad. You might even meet an old man Zo." He said as nudged my arm.

"Yeah, Chace, it's fine break my arm, not like I need it." I said sarcastically while trying to hide my little smile.

He laughed "Come on Zo; let's show America how we roll." He said winking at me. 

"Please, once they see your cocky ass they will hate us." I retorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Who would hate this face?"

"My point exactly, your ego couldn't get any bigger."  I sighed in frustration; you could never get through to him

As I got out, I took in the house. It was pretty big, a two story house, stones on the front and pretty modern windows. It was beautiful and felt just like home. I grinned with excitement. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

We took a look around the house and picked our rooms, my room was way bigger than I was expecting. It even had my own en-suite. I mean come on but my en-suite was Chace's as well. So yeah, I would have to share my bathroom with my piggish brother.

My bed was my most favourite thing in the room for the fact it's comfy, really comfy. The walls had a nice warm colour of cream on it with one wall dark red. It really was beautiful. 

"So are you going to check out the house instead of standing there by yourself grinning like an idiot?" Chace said while leaning against my door frame.

"Race yeah?" I challenged while running out my door. Even before the race ended, both of us knew Chace had the athletic skill way over me. I ran out the back to come to the edge of pool as I came to an instant stop. I stood on the edge trying to catch my balance when I heard Chace come up behind me.

I tried to move but Chace knew my move before I did and pushed me face first into the pool. I went into shock as the cold water hit my warm skin. I stood in the pool stomping my feet with my arms crossed over each other. 

I didn't even care if I looked like a four year old sulking; Chace was bending over clutching his side trying to catch his breath. "Your face....you...should....face...." I couldn't even understand him anymore.

"Ha-ha you’re so funny." I said sarcastically.

I climbed out of the pool and stomped away, ignoring Chace. He was the child, not me. I grunted to myself.

While I was walking into the hall, I looked down at my white tank top which has now gone see through and my short shorts had gone up shorter barely covering my ass. The doorbell rang which pulled me out of my thoughts.

I didn't even think about what I was wearing until I had already opened the door.

A girl and two boys were standing there looking at me, one of the boys had brown hair that fell over his eyes and brown eyes that would grab your attention from a distance, he had a smirk on his face, while the other had blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, and his mouth was wide open goggling at me. 

I felt self-conscious and crossed my hands over my chest.

The girl that stood in between them looked a lot like them, I'm guessing their sister. Her hair was blonde and cut up to her shoulder, while her brown eyes stared at me with joy. 

She finally spoke. "Hi, I'm Ayla, this is my twin brother Mattie", she hit the blonde guy on the chest while she said, "It's rude to stare at neighbours you just met, and this is my other brother Tate." She pointed at the brown haired guy; he gave me a sexy smile that even I knew had girls on their knees begging for him.

"How can you not stare at neighbours who look like that?" He said pointing towards me. 

I laughed as I felt the redness creep up my neck and felt my cheeks go on fire. Ayla stared off in the distance behind me and even before I looked I knew exactly why.

"It's rude to stare at neighbours you just met." Mattie said elbowing Ayla, repeating the words she said moments ago, while grinning at her. Ayla just stuck her tongue out at him. I giggled to myself.

"Chace, come on don't be shy, come meet the neighbours."

I felt Chace behind me leaning on the door. 

"I'm Zoe and this would be my brother Chace."

"I...ah....um......" Ayla looked like she finally pulled herself together. "I'm...Um...Ayla"

"Nice to meet you" Chace said winking at her. 

She was blushing, as she laughed nervously. "And, um these are my brothers Mattie and Tate." She couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"How’s it going?" He asked as they did the awkward man hug.

"We just came to say hello to our new neighbours, and let me tell you how glad I am that we did." Tate said as he winked at me. I felt the redness come back.

"My mom said that she would like you and your family to come over tonight for dinner." Mattie said embarrassed as I caught him staring at my boobs.

"Sure." I smiled.

"8 o’ clock, See you then." Ayla said smiling as she dragged her brothers off she looked over her shoulder and said,

"Bye Chace." She batted her eyelashes at him.

"See yeah later, sweet cheeks." Chace smirked as she blushed.

"Way to make the neighbours feel welcome, you looked like you were going to jump her right there."

"Believe me, I was thinking about it." He laughed.

I hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Come on big boy; keep it in your pants." I said laughing as I closed the front door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
126K 1.4K 18
Hailey moves to a new high school that her twin brother goes to. He has some friends... that she might mess around with...
17.8K 318 25
Jake Morrow has a new crush. Okay, well he's had a crush on the same girl for three years. But now, after years and years of waiting, the mysterious...
317K 11.1K 71
Moving to a new town is not easy, especially when you're not good at making friends. Then you add in the popular guy from next door that you're force...