Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
18th Birthday
When Everyone Hates You
Training with the Alpha
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
One More Day
The Best Day of my Life
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
Becoming Like a Queen Everyday
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye

9.8K 320 44
By ChloePJ

Chapter 26

                It has been a month and a half since I was crowned as Queen. It has been a month since I woke up from my attack. We have had no further contact with the enemies. Each of us have been biding our time. The planned war is now one and a half months away. Everything will ride on this. Everything will come down to this. The future of the kingdom. The future of our families and our loved ones.

                The palace had been in war mode since then. All the allied packs were living in the palace. It was challenging, so many wolves under one roof but luckily there were very few squabbles or fights and the Alphas would step into stop anything going too far. The palace soon became organised when it came to sleeping and food arrangements. The training programmes were going extremely well. People were trying hard and that was all that mattered.

                To be honest, I had never seen the packs so close before. Everyone was getting on so well. People were making new friends and the Alphas were getting on well and helping each pack and suggesting ideas. This is what I wanted our kingdom to be. I wanted the packs to be close and not distant. I wanted the royals to be seen as a secure leading and powerful force but at the same time totally and easily approachable. That is what I wanted. If we win this war, this is what we will get.

                I was currently sat with Oliver at the head of the board room table as the Alphas and Oliver argued over plans for the war. I was rubbing my fingertips against my temples. They were all arguing like a bunch of old men. These guys needed kicking into shape.

                “Shut Up,” I shouted.

                Silence descended on the room as the alphas all turned to look at me. Thank god. I thought I was going to need to hit someone.

                “Right, stop squabbling like a bunch of old ladies. Right now, you are going to tell me how many fighters we have up to fighting standard, then you will tell me how many fighters have been reported by the spies and then we will talk calmly about war plans,” I commanded.

                They all nodded in agreement.

                “We have 1267 fighters at present,” Tommy explained.

                “From our spies they have calculated 982 fighters from the packs and a further 400 rogues which is a greater number than we all expected,” Andrew explained.

                “That is greater than we expected, who does the fighting groups include?” Oliver asked.

                “They include every one that can fight. No one had a choice. All those that have only just shifted are fighting, all women and of course all men,” Lucas spoke.

                “I can’t believe he is forcing the kids to fight. This is why he doesn’t deserve to lead,” I side.

                The others nodded and murmured in agreement. Why couldn’t my first year as queen been easy? Why couldn’t I have been allowed to settle in before anything happens? Or how about nothing happen at all?

                Oliver took hold of my hand and rubbed it carefully and soothingly.

                “Right, how have the lower fighters training been going?” Oliver asked.

                You see, Oliver and I train the two higher fighting groups and the Alphas train the lower skilled fighters.

                “They have come a long way. They are becoming increasingly skilled and I would place most of them at the skill level of the higher fighters before they began additional training with both of you,” Jackson spoke.

                “Good. Let’s go over plans,” Oliver spoke.

                We spent the rest of the morning going over various war plans for different situations. We had to be ready for any possible situation. It was confusing and it was stressful. There were so many possibilities which we needed to account for. We needed to win and preserve as many lives as possible. Once the war was won we needed to have enough people to strive and survive as a race.

                Training was the next agenda on the list. Once the meeting was over, Oliver and I went back to our rooms. I slipped from my knee length dress before walking into the closet and pulled on some three quarter genie pants and my trainers with a dark pink sports top than came to just to the end of my ribs leaving my toned stomach to view. I walked back into the room pulling my hair into a high pony tail on the way with some hair clips in my mouth. Oliver was changed and watched me as I shoved in the hair grips to hold all my hair in place.

                “Come on then you perv. We need to train,” I teased.

                “What?” He asked innocently.

                “You know what. You were drooling over my super sexy toned body,” I joked.

                “So what if I was? What are you going to do about it?” Oliver asked.

                “Oh I don’t know Ollie. You may just have to wait and see,” I teased.

                I left the room hearing Oliver growl which made me laugh. He was far too easy to tease. Seriously, teasing Ollie was one of the easiest things to be able to do. I was quite an expert now. I jogged down the stairs and into the back yard. The Alphas were already training the other groups. I walked up to mine and Oliver’s group who were still standing around.

                “Come on then my lot. Let’s go,” I shouted.

                They all followed me over and into a space left on the field. There were about fifty in total in my group but I didn’t mind. The first training was a bit nerve racking in case they would all look down on me but they were eager to learn and eager to listen. I was so grateful for that. I were teaching all of Protectors too. Ironic right?

                “Hey guys and girls. Today we are looking at fighting in human form. I know it is highly unlikely that we will be in human form but just in case there is a chance of you being in that form I want you to be able to fight. Also, the stronger your human form the stronger the wolf form so it is beneficial either way,” I explained.

                The group murmured in agreement.

                “So, the main think in human form is always to use your own skills to your advantage. By this I mean, I trained with Alpha Jackson. Even with the advantages of a Silver Hinted Wolf I wasn’t quite as strong in human form as the Alpha. I had to rely on other skills which turned out to be flexibility and agility. This is what I used to take him down eventually,” I explained.

                “So, first take up a balanced defensive stance with one foot in front of another. Stick to the normal tips, eyes open, aware of surroundings, never take your eyes off of your opponent. Don’t go for the obvious kills. This is what they expect,” I spoke.

                “Let’s go. Into pairs and pinning. Let’s make it a competition. Once you are pinned you are out. Than we will wait until one is left and will take me on,” I spoke.

                They all smiled and got started. I walked through them as they began their tussles. I was really impressed. No one was out straight away. They were all smart and had listened to what I had said. These were seriously good fighters. Eventually though they began to fall down rapidly. In the end, Mitch and Lewis were the last pair left. Everyone watched as they fought it out.

                Suddenly Lewis got thrown heavily to the floor and Mitch pinned him heavily to the ground. Lewis wasn’t getting up from that. People cheered for Mitch as he stood up pulling Lewis up. Mitch had a smug look plastering his face. Yep, I was definitely going to wipe that off of him.

                “Bring it on then Mitch,” I teased.

                I stood in a defensive stance and Mitch charged at me. I did the most unexpected thing and charged at him. I slid across the floor at the last minute and took out his legs in the process. He sprawled across the floor so I jumped on his back jabbing in the ribs and pinning his arms. He wasn’t moving now.

                “Come on. That was easy,” I laughed.

                The others cheered for me so I stood up and took a little bow before helping Mitch up. I smiled. I think I hurt him a little bit as he held his side. It made me feel a little guilty but he would get over it. I dismissed them and saw my parents head over to one of the weak groups dressed in training gear.

                Oh hell no. This wasn’t going to happen. Not on my watch.

                “Mum. Dad,” I shouted.

                They turned to face my direction and walked over towards me. They looked a little sheepish with it all. They were just in front of me. I had my arms crossed and I was frowning at them.

                “What do you think you were doing?” I asked.

                “We were going to train. We need to make sure we are fine and fit for the war,” My mum spoke.

                “No,” I replied.

                “We can’t be defenceless,” My dad argued.

                “None of you are fighting in the war. You will be in the safe rooms. You can’t fight. Killian will use you. He capture you and use you against me. I can’t let that happen. It would put me in a bad situation and I certainly don’t want to lose a parent. The answer is no,” I replied.

                “Come on,” My dad pleaded.

                “Don’t make me Royal Command you,” I threatened.

                They nodded their heads and walked back in side. I sighed. I just don’t want them getting hurt and I don’t want them getting used or targeted. I have myself and Ollie to worry about never mind them.

                I felt Oliver stand behind me and hug me pulling me to his chest so that my back was pressed firmly against it. The tingles rippled through my body as Oliver kissed my neck. I sighed in content.

                It will be ok. You did the right thing with your parents. I am doing the same with my mother but my dad won’t agree.

                Thanks Oliver. I didn’t want to hurt their feelings.

                Hurt their feelings or risk them getting seriously injured? No brainer. Don’t beat yourself up.

                Ok.

                Let’s go train our abilities.

                I agreed and we walked over so that we were in a space. All the training was now finished and people were simply lazing around on the grass. We let people chill out as much as we could because we didn’t need them worrying about the war. Only Oliver, the Alphas, advisors and I could worry. We wanted others to feel at ease as much as they could.

                “Well I trained the other day so I will help you now,” Oliver explained.

                I nodded. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. I felt the power that surged through my veins. It was mine to command. I released it from my body and I felt the wind begin to pick up around me. I opened my eyes and saw how much the wind was blowing. I controlled it and focussed it on a tree at the edge of the forest. The wind charged at the tree causing it to begin to shake.

                I saw splinters of wood snap and shoot away from the tree. I watched as the tree began to buckle under the strain of the ever increasing wind as it smashed into the tree. Eventually the tree fully buckled and it crashed to the ground with a loud thud.

                “Jeez girl. You have that so strong,” Oliver exclaimed.

                “Why thank you,” I smiled, before doing a quick curtsey.

                My head was pounding slightly and I felt a little dizzy so I just put it down to using my abilities. I shook my head to try and get rid of the feeling. I then went to try and use the wind again but I just couldn’t seem to get the energy flowing. I could feel it simmer in veins but it felt like it was being restricted.

                Why the hell couldn’t I use it? Why? I began to focus really hard to get my power to work. I felt my head go all dizzy again and I felt a little nauseous. Why was I feeling like this? I was totally fine earlier.

                “Are you alright?” Oliver asked, standing next to me.

                “I can’t seem to access my powers. It seems like they have been restricted,” I spoke confused.

                I went to move away from Oliver but my head began spinning and I felt disorientated. I stumbled only to be caught by Oliver. I slumped in his arms so he whisked me off of the ground. He carried me hugging me close to his body. I felt like I would pass out.

                “I think that wiped it out of me,” I yawned.

                “Sleep. It has been a long stressful day for all of us,” Oliver spoke.           

                I passed out in Oliver’s arms to get away from the dizziness I felt. What was all of this? This was more than mere exhaustion…

                I woke up in the morning. I turned expecting to face Oliver but he wasn’t there. I was confused. I stood up and swung my legs so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at the time seeing it was now 12 o’clock. I stood up and walked over to my dressing table and saw a note.

                Oliver had left me in bed because of me collapsing from exhaustion. I smiled. He was so thoughtful. Then something happened. I felt so sick. I felt like I was about to hurl. I stumbled pulling myself towards the bathroom. I pulled myself forward on the door frame. I stumbled into the bathroom falling to my knees beside the toilet and then threw up. I leant against the edge of the bath and sat on the floor.

                Why was I feeling like this? Werewolves usually don’t fall ill. This was beyond weird. I suddenly felt the feeling again and hurled again. I was sick a further three times after that. I felt totally rotten. This was so horrible. Once I was sure the feeling was gone, I brushed my teeth to rid myself of the smell and brushed my hair. I locked the door to the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

                Why was I like this? I sat thinking before something clicked in my head. I frantically counted in my mind. The dizziness. The throwing up. Unable to use my abilities. I rushed into the bathroom looking for something. I found it and tested. I sat crossed legged on my bed waiting for the answer. This isn’t possible. It isn’t possible. It is part of the werewolf laws and history that this can’t happen. It is just me over thinking everything. I must be really tired. Yep, that was the answer. I may have eaten something bad. I looked down at the thing in my hand. I gasped and pulled my knees up and hugged them close to me on the bed. Oh my God!

                I was pregnant!  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

second update in two days. I just couldn't wait to post this after some really lovely comments. :D

So did you expect it? Pregnant. I think you will like the direction that things will be going.

Thank you as always, you amazing people.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 27
(This is a story about an alpha and his young mate) All Erik Samson ever wanted was answers, but each time he unveils truths about one problem, it en...
4.5K 176 43
The most powerful being who was born in white moon pack ceased to exist of what seemed like a thousand years but was just three hundred years. She wa...
152K 6.8K 30
They took me. And they told me secrets. Secrets I didn't want to believe. Secrets that would change my life. They said I was one of them and I could...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...