Tall Girls | ✓

By everyotherthing

about a girl who lost her confidence because of her height. Copyright © 2016 by Sarah Wells. All Rights Reser... More

foreword
01| tall girls
02| tall girls
03| tall girls
04| tall girls
05| tall girls
06| tall girls
07| tall girls
08| tall girls
09| tall girls
11| tall girls
12 | tall girls
13 | tall girls
14 | tall girls
15 | tall girls
16 | tall girls
17| tall girls
18 | tall girls
19 | tall girls
20 | tall girls
epilogue

10| tall girls

3.8K 448 26
By everyotherthing

a few months pass and she earns the title of queen bee. girls hate her, guys want her. 

except you.

you stay by her side without even looking up to see her walk by.

she frowns. this change was for you and you weren't even paying attention.

(she feels stupid. so, so stupid.)

when she turns to walk away, a guy grabs ahold of her wrist and pulls her to his chest.

"baby, you look hot."

from her periphery, she sees you turn and wait for her reaction. she smiles thinking that your finally noticing her.

you make a move to go to her, but your hand is intertwined with hers, stopping you from getting closer.

if only, she thinks, if only it was her hand that you were holding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 3.4K 107
In a world of superheroes, public outcry from the recent tragic death of a teenage vigilante has resulted in the creation of a government-run program...
69.4K 2.8K 100
I scream till my voice gives out Till my lungs cave in Till my heart beats like a drum Till the blood rushes to my face Till the silence afterwards m...
9.9K 1.5K 43
💠RESULTS ANNOUNCED💠 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝗺💎 Are you interested in promoting your story...
1.2K 193 23
Angry poetry. Sad poetry. Happy poetry. Bored out of my mind poetry.