Wonderwall

By Boone98

Samantha was a rebel and aggressive girl,she was studying the college but her life changes when she meets a g... More

Rebel girl
I'm fine
My life
Bad day
A kiss never forgotten
Meeting a new friend
Detective broken
Liam and Sam
Confession
We broke up
A new beginning
Edward's feet
Taking care of him
Nigthmare
Holidays with him
I'm yours
The worst day
Losing memory
A little part of us
Giving him happiness
it's a girl
Loving you
a new family

Happy birthday my love

11 0 0
By Boone98

Sam's POV
It was Edward's birthday and it was 7 am. I was preparing all the breakfast for me,Melanie, his friend Steve and Edward . After 5 minutes Melanie came into home and helped me to decorate the living room.
When we finished my phone buzzed,it was Steve he said he was in the grocery shop buying some things.
In fifteen minutes he arrived and took a seat.
I went to his room to check if he was awake and I saw him,taking his crutches. I ran to the living room and I said:-he is awake,please hide yourselves- I ordered them and I began to read a book
-Sam who are you talking with?-he asked me and suddenly our friends appeared yelling "surprise" and I swear that Edward was crying.
-oooh thanks for coming, I love you so much!!-he said hugging me and I helped him to sit down in the couch.
-okay,let's eat here.- I said them and we started to eat.
-Edward, brother, you're getting old- Steve said as we laughed loudly.
-yes,I know -Edward answered.
After the breakfast we had the afternoon only he and I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
791K 34.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
136K 4.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
2.1M 41.2K 29
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...