Back To You (Camren)

By capteyyncamren

"...and somehow i found myself right back where i had started..." More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
hello!
26
27
28
29
30
hi ;)
31
32
33
34
35
hey. :)
36
37
38
halo!
39
40
41
42
END - Part 1 :)
FINAL CHAPTER. :)
NEW FANFIC AGAIN. ;)
Hi! 😘

1

43.3K 408 271
By capteyyncamren

[CURRENTLY EDITING THIS FIC, bear with my grammar and typos. BUT YOU CAN STILL READ THIS, ENJOY. 😘]

--------

"Hey! Wake up Lauren!" I opened my eyes as soon as i heard Normani yelling from the outside of my bunk. Her voice served as my alarm clock.

Well it is always like this.
Though i set my alarm an hour earlier before wake up call, i usually wouldn't hear it.

Thanks to Normani, she never forgets to wake me up. Since we always share the same bus or hotel room,she knows me too well.

I slightly opened the curtain of my bunk. "Goodmorning Mani,"
I spoke smiling. I hugged my pillow tightly.

"Finally! It took me 7 minutes to wake you up!" Normani rolled up her eyes. She's all prepped up, wearing a white shirt and a black jeans.

"You already took a shower?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm going inside the hall now, im starving. See you there," Normani answered, then waved goodbye.

As usual, I am late for breakfast again. Well, technically it's brunch, because it is 10:10am on my clock.vIt's the 18th day of the month.

I sighed as i remembered that we still got 1 month until the last day of our tour, and i already feel exhausted. I miss our house so much. I've been living in my bunk, and hotel rooms for the last 3 months now.

I did a few stretchings before i decided to get out of my bunk.
I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower.

Another day..
Another City..
another tour...
We've been so busy promoting our album.

After i put on some plain clothing, a red croptop, light jeans, pump heels, i went inside the hall where we are going to perform.

--------------
*at the cafeteria*

The cafeteria was crowded, full of the staff and crew members of the 727 tour. I greeted them all goodmorning and gave them my warmest smiles.

I love these people. They have been with us since 'Better together' days, until now.

After i picked something to eat from our buffet of foods,which is 2 pieces of fried chicken, a cup of mashed potato, an apple and a bottle of water, I wandered my eyes around to look for Normani. I finally saw Normani, she's sitting on the corner table, with Ally, Dinah and Camila.

"Lauren! Come here!" Ally waved at me.

"Ugh. Sleeping beauty is finally awaken y'all!" Dinah shouted.

"Yeah. It took me 7mins to wake her up, which is good, because yesterday.. it took me 10!" Normani muttered.

"Halo! goodmorning!"
I smiled and gazed at my girls. My green orbs met the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen.

Camilas eyes.

She didn't even bother to look at me. She's busy looking at her phone while munching her banana.

Well i am used to it.  It has been our 'routine' to avoid each other. Ever since the 'CAMREN THING' became overrated, we needed to distance our selves from each other. Because it is becoming awkward. Like everything we do, we say, we post, are being linked to CAMREN. Everything is so awkward now between me and Camila. We hardly even talk, or look at each other. I must say, i miss her.
She's my bestfriend,well, before.
She's closer to Dinah now, and I am closer to Normani. The way we treat each other now is too plain, and casual. We have no choice. It will help us to lessen the chaos.

But it hurts.. bigtime..
Since i am.. secretly in love with her.

I really cannot recall how, or why did i developed that strange feeling, but all i know is that. I love her... but i need to avoid her. It's what i should do, before i fall harder.

And she hates me now.

How would she react if the person that was treating her like shit, as if she doesn't exist.. is in love with her. Maybe she would hate me more.

I looked at the table but there is no vacant seat, other than the chair beside Camila.

Oh god. Will i sit next to her?
I looked around, seems like everyone is busy eating their lunch.
But what if someone will take a picture of us again, and post it online.

"What are you waiting for? Sit down!"
Dinah called my attention.

"A-ahm.."

"There's a vacant chair beside Camila..
Take a seat Lauren, your food is getting cold already.." Ally smiled then pointed the chair beside Camila.

I stared at Camila for a few seconds, then she her raised her head and looked at me.

Our eyes connected. Her chocolate eyes connecting to my planet green eyes.

Is she waiting for me to sit beside her?
I really wanted to sit beside her but i cannot.

"Don't worry, I already finished eating my lunch Lauren," Camila stood up.
"I'll go now.." She looked and smiled at the girls. She turned around and started walking away. When she reached my position,she stopped walking and slightly smiled at me.

I froze. I clenched my jaw, trying to decode my thoughts. I'm being a jerk again. I know! But i need to do this. Avoiding her is the only way.

I lowered my head and avoided looking at her.

"Oh- w, wait!"
Normani yelled, but it's too late, Camila already left the cafeteria.

I shrugged, then i took a seat.

"Seriously Lauren?"
Dinah uttered.

"What?"
I started eating my meal.

"When will that kind of treatment between you and Mila will stop?"
Normani asked.

"What treatment?"

"You keep on avoiding each other!" Noramani answered.

"Yeah, you should atleast.. or, maybe try to be close to her again, you are bestfriends, remember?"
Ally spoke.

"We are still be--,, friends...,"
I sighed.

"Why are you so afraid of Camren?Aren't you happy that camren shippers are making you more popular?" Dinah asked.

I stopped eating. Here we go again. Them linking me to the shippers. Don't get me wrong. I love our fans. But, some of them are annoying and overreacting.

"You don't understand Dinah.. you don't undestand!" I shook my head. "please, i don't wanna argue.."

"Okay.. okay.. relax..."
Dinah raised both of her hands.

"I really miss you and Camila, i mean the old CAMREN.." Ally said.

I miss Camila too. She's the first person whom i shared these dreams with. The first person whom i trusted when i entered this industry. But,our friendship is already ruined.

When we first met, i promised to be her friend forever. To be beside her forever. But so many things happened between us, we discovered our differences. I met alot of people,a lot of new people, leaving Camila behind in her own world, where i used to belong. Instead of growing up together, we basically grew apart.
But it doesn't stopped me from falling for hlike because seemed like the more i avoid her, the more i crave for her. Damn. Love is a torture.

--------
,
"Thank you so much for coming tonight! This is our bestest tour ever!!! We love you all! Gooodnight! "
Ally yelled as we made our exit.

ANOTHER DAY! ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TOUR!

It was a blast, performing in front of a thousand crowd and to be able to see and hear them cheer for us, it always melts my heart. Another day, another successful tour it is. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my night on a real bed, since we are staying at the hotel tonight.

As soon as i reached our bus, i quickly packed my things, those that i will bring at the hotel room with me.

"Yey!!Here we are!!"
I happily yelled as soon as the bus stopped infront of the hotel lobby.
I grabbed my backpack,it contains all the stuffs that i would be needing for the rest of the night.

"C'mon Mani!"
I yelled, i cannot wait to take a shower and lay in my bed.

"Wait up! I have so many things to carry upstairs," Normani answered.

I looked at her and saw three huge travelling bags.
"Seriously? Three bags for one night stay at the hotel?"

"You don't have any idea Lauren. I have my life inside those bags,"
Mani giggled.

"Fine. I'll help you carry the other bag, we'll just make a second trip and get the third bag," I answered.

"But i cannot make another trip, my foot is aching, i think i sprained it a while ago while performing..."
Normani groaned.

"Fine. I'll get it for you, let's go!"
I rolled my eyes.

"Yass. You are the best Laur..."
Normani gave me a quick hug.

After we settled to our room.
I decided to get Normanis remaining bag from our bus.

I am walking towards where the bus was parked when i saw Camila in front of their assigned bus. She is laughing with Ashlee, the lead guitarist of the band that is performing with us. Camila and Ashlee are pretty close now since they both share the same passion for music. All of us 5H girls are also close to Ashlee, but Camila is probably the closest to her.

Camila looked so happy while talking to Ashlee. She laughs as if Ashlee is the funnisest person ever.

Damn. Camila and I used to laugh like that together. Now everything is awkward and gloomy between us.

"Lauren!"
Ashlee waved at me. I swallowed dryly when i saw Camillas mood changed from super happy to a hopeful stare.

"What are you doing here?"
Ashlee yelled. I am like 4 meters away from them. Ashlee waved her hands as if she was asking me to come.

"H,-hi! Just gonna get something on our bus!" I yelled, then quickly enter our bus.

I sighed as soon as i entered the bus.
I avoided Camila again, for the 100th fucking time, or i already lost count on how many times i avoided her, for the past 2 years.

I decided to avoid her first. I got so mad at our fans because they started bashing and bullying some of my friends. Specially Lucy and Alexa, whom i often took selfies with.
The fans kept on posting, commenting negative stuffs to their different social media accounts,and they kept saying CAMREN IS REAL. That is really way out of the line.

I stealthily took a peek from the window of our bus to see if Camila and Ashlee are still outside. When j made sure that the coast is clear,
I grabbed Normanis bag, then left the bus.

I entered the hotel and went straight to the elevator and to my suprise, Camila was there, standing.. also waiting for the elevator.Her eyes widened as soon as she saw me but avoided looking at me when i reached her position.

I just stood beside her and wait for the elevator to reach ground floor.

It was silent. None of us talked,nor looked at each other.

Christ Lauren.
What have you done.
You made Camila hate you so much, she's now treating you the way you are treating her. My mind is screaming right now.

"Lauren? Are you coming?"
Camila called my attention. I did not noticed that the elevator is already on the ground floor.
"..or are you planning to avoid an interaction with me again?"

"Im sorry, i zoned out for a little.."
I said firmly.

Camila shrugged. I entered the elevator. She pressed the 9th floor, i didn't said anything since we are both residing at the same floor.

I stood beside her. None of us are talking or looking at each other again. It was so silent, I can almost hear her breathing.

"Until when are we going to do this?"
Camila spoke. She's blankly staring at the floor.

"Do what Camz?" I looked at her.

Camila shook her head and glanced at me. "Avoid each other?" She spoke.

Damn, her eyes. The way she stares at me,they looked so inviting.Like i am being hypnotized right now. Felt like my heart just stopped.

How would i answer that question?
If only i could tell her that 'avoiding her' Is also my way of preventing from falling for her.. will that make sense?

"I d,dont know Camz.."
I avoided looking at her.

"Oh.. okay, i mean, it's fine, I'm already used to it."
Camila answered. I could sense sadness with her voice.

I don't know what to say.
I started this mess. But i even don't know how to get out from this mess that i made.

"...i just want you to know that i miss you Lauren."
Camila mumbled.

I swallowed dryly.
"Camila....i, miss y,--"
I was about to say something, when the elevator opened at the 5th floor. A group of girls saw us.

"OMG! CAMILA?"
"LAUREN??"
"CAMREN~~"
"Can we take selfies with you ???"

"Sure..."
Camila smiled at them.

"Okay.."
I cheerfully answered.

Some of the girls took selfies with Camila, some took selfies with me. The group of girls left after taking a few shots with us.
But there was a guy who appeared in front of us before the elevator closed.

"How about Camren?? Can i take a picture with the both of you?"
He asked.

I stared at this boy. He's.. cute, probably with the same age as mine. Camila and i exchanged glances. Our eyes are like talking if we are going to allow the boy to take a picture with us.

It has become our rule to avoid taking selfies together,we are only allowed to be together on a picture every meet and greets,and it is usually scheduled.

There is a pattern every meet and greet, wherein Camila and I need to stand or sit next to each other, it serves as sort of a promotion for our fans, since CAMREN is really popular, the management is playing with it, whenever they feel like it.

"Okay..why not..."
Camila answered. She stepped out the elevator.

"Cool.."
The boy squealed while grabbing his phone.

Im still thinking about it. Fuck. For sure any moment now our pics will be uploaded and the fans would go crazy again because Camila and I are together ... at the elevator.

"Lauren?"
Camila spoke.
"Cmon!"

"I,i am sorry but i am really tired.. maybe next time?"
I awkwardly smiled at them.

"Oh,"The boy frowned.
"Okay Lauren, get some rest now. you'll be needing more of that energy soon!" He smiled at me.

My eyes widened. That's strange. I felt scared all of a sudden. That sounds so creepy.

"Ahmm. Thanks, i need to go now, Camz?" I was waiting for Camilas response.

"Fine.."
Camila smirked. She avoided looking at me then looked back at the fan.
"Okay lets take a selfie!" She spoke smiling

I pressed the close button leaving Camila with the fan boy.

-------------

"Mons...." I spoke.
"Normani? Are you awake?"
I whispered.

I looked at the other side of the room where Normanis bed is. I could hear her soft snoring sounds. She's in a deep sleep. I shifted from the right side of the bed, to the left side.
I cannot sleep. I need someone to talk too. I've been thinking about Camila.
Again. I am always thinking about her. I can't erase her from my mind, specially her sad face whenever i would avoid or reject her.

I looked at my phone, it's 12am.
I stood up from my bed. I feel like i need to breathe some fresh air. So i grabbed my hoodie and walk my way to the door. But to my surprise, when i open the door Camila was on the other side. Standing in front of me.

She looked so suprised when she saw me. Well i am shocked too.
I triend to blink a few times to see if she's real or i am just dreaming.
But damn. She's real.

"C-camz?"

"Lauren... why are you still awake?"
She asked.

"I cannot sleep. Wait, what are you doing here?"
I looked at her.

"I am going to Allys room, so i decided to drop by and to give you this...since your room is just next to hers.."
Camila pulled out a small black box from her pocket.
"..the guy from the elevator said that i should give it to you.. his gift.."

"Oh...."
I accepted the black box.

"Even though you rejected him for a selfie, he still wants you to have that...." Camila added.

I clenched my Jaw.
"Well thank you for giving this to me... you could have given this to me in the morning.."

"Well, seeing me for a few seconds before you sleep wouldn't hurt, right?" Camila uttered.

My eyes widened.
"W-what?"

"N-nothing...."
Camila answered.

"You cannot sleep?"
I asked her.

"Uhm. Yes, find it very hard to sleep tonight" She spoke.

It means we both find it hard to sleep. Is she thinking of me too?

"Uhm. do yo--"
I stopped talking.
I wanted to invite her to come with me outside. Maybe we could grab something to eat.. but damn, i am so fucking torn. Camila noticed that i held back from speaking... i looked at her, it was an awkward moment for us again.

"I need to go now, Ally is waiting for me, we are going to watch a movie,or binge watch Stranger things," Camila broke the silence between us.

"Ugh. Stranger things.. i love that show! You should watch it Camz and the OST of that show is so fucking awesome..." I spoke excitedly.
I was lost, i got too excited i didn't noticed that i talked a little louder.

Camila smiled.
"Do you want to come?"

"Ahm.. maybe next time..."
I answered. Wow. I didn't say no to her for the first time in 2 years.

"Okay Lauren. Maybe next time.."
Camila spoke, still wearing that cute smile on her face. It's also the first time, after 2 years, that she smiled at me like that.

"I should go now, Ally is waiting!"
Camila left. I am still standing in front of the door. Feels like my feet are glued to the ground. I am stuck in the moment.

I looked at the blackbox. Somehow, i felt weird. I opened it then i saw a 'clock pendant' inside. I removed it from the box to take a closer look.

Wow. This is so nice. It seemed a bit rusty and old. Like an Antique piece.
It's the first time that a fan gave me something that is Antique.

I was so mesmerized with the clock pendant. The only problem is that, i doesnt work. The time is stuck to 10:10. Maybe it is really an old piece.
But i kinda like the vibe of it. This is so interesting.

I put the clock pendant back to the box. Then i decided to just go back inside my room.Maybe i could get some sleep now.

>>>>>>>>>

A/N --- It's my second fanfiction about CAMREN! HAHA. Yey. Dont forget to comment below and tell me what you think. And i am telling you, it's going to be a crazy one again.. so.. be... prepared....... 💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.2K 34
A one shot that I write but I had a lot of ideas for it
6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
3.9K 223 12
It was unexpected at first, a pop star with a bad past and a girl who's lost everything. But they were able to make it work out... at first. "Why do...