pretty boy - wroetozerk au

By HXLLISHWITCH

instagram au; More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.

fourteen.

838 32 13
By HXLLISHWITCH

A/N-
Smut in this chapter— If you don't like smut.. Why the fuck do you follow me? (Jk if you don't like it that's cool.)

Daddy kink— just a TW.
-

Harry's P.O.V
Everyone had arrived and the first round of drinks had been passed around.

Although I was surrounded by my favourite people, I couldn't help but have nothing but nerves in my system.

I knew that tonight was the night that I'd be meeting Joshua for the first time.

And I was scared, I didn't know where we stood with one another. I didn't know if this were to be the first AND last time I'd see him physically.

I glanced out of the flat Windows, glaring at the road in front of our apartment block. I just hoped that I'd be able to see them approaching somehow, so I could prepare myself.

But it was hard to focus with the music that was blaring and booming behind me; along with the bustle of all the people in the apartment with us.

"Come on, Bog, he will be here," I heard Freezy in my left ear, his palm pressing to my shoulder.

I turned to face him, releasing a slight sigh. It was like I was making myself this nervous by convincing myself that Josh was going to stand me up.

"Yeah, yeah. He will," I finally responded to cal, nodding; though I wasn't sure if I was reassuring him or myself..

I glanced one back time at the lowly lit street, fiddling with the can of cider in my hand.

I then stepped away, pushing through the people to reach the kitchen area.

I slumped up against the counter, using my free hand to pick up my phone as it vibrated in my pants.

My heart skipped as I unlocked, seeing the message was from Josh.

Zerkaahd
Coming up now, pretty boy. I'm so excited to see you..

I couldn't even help but smile down at my screen, his words just made me all warm and special.

I bit down on my lip before typing back slowly;

I'll be waiting, Joshy. :) x

In all honesty I was shitting myself.

I looked over at the door to our place, taking a breath.

I left my can on the side, wanting to avoid any 'nervous clumsy moments.'

I had them a lot, I just tended to fidget in situations where I felt the need to not mess up around another.

I stepped over to the door, clearing my throat and adjusting my clothing just slightly so it wasn't clinging to me.

I took a breath, feeling my hands suddenly get all clammy and gross.

Fuck, I was so nervous yet so excited..

Buzz, buzz.

I jumped before scrambling to grab my phone from my pocket again.

Zerkaahd

At the door now pretty boy, open up?x

I pursed my lips together, not bothering to send an unnecessary reply.

I raised my hand, beginning to move it towards the door handle. I watched as I shook and trembled, lip quivering.

I don't think anyone had made me so nervous before.

I grabbed the handle, tugging it quickly before I changed my mind.

Then, I swung the door open and there he stood.

Joshy, just as he looked in the pictures. He glanced at me, bearded smile beaming at me.

I didn't hold back, I just threw myself onto him, getting on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck since there was such a significant height difference.

I heard him chuckle lowly into my right ear, his arms wrapping around my lower back; pulling me even closer.

"Just as pretty as the pictures.." He grumbled into my shoulder, his voice more appealing than the music blaring in the background.

I blushed, closing my eyes as I hugged him tightly for a long minute.

I then pulled back, his arms slowly unraveling from my upper half.

I stepped back, seeing a man stood behind the both of us; he was just smiling warmly at me, sending me a slight nod.

"Oh, that's Tobi!" Josh exclaimed, moving closer to my ear again as it was hard to hear things in this room.

I felt his breath on my neck and I gulped, snapping out of it.

I turned to the other man, extending my arm to shake his. I felt bad though, I was so sweaty.

"Nice to meet you, man!" He exclaimed clearly over the music and I beamed.

"You too!"

I released the grip I had on his hands and saw that they were carrying heavy looking rucksacks.

"Oh!" I chimed, "I'll show you where to put those!"

"What?" Josh asked, the music so loud.

"Ugh, just follow me!" I rolled my eyes playfully, grabbing Joshua's wrist before pulling him along.

Tobi followed behind us until we reached the bedroom doors.

I pointed out Lux's room to Tobi, and he soon entered, thanking me as he did so.

I glanced up at Josh, he was smirking down at me.

He was just so.. Hot.

I bit my lip, glancing up at him with big eyes before he broke the eye contact;

"Let's get to that bedroom, yeah?" He asked and I giggled, cheeks burning.

"Sounds good!" I called back with a smirk, pulling him over to my door.

I pushed past people, as did Josh.

We reached the oak door and slipped inside, I closed the door firmly behind the two of us.

I turned around, seeing Josh remove his hoodie.

I paused, isn't this too soon..?

I frowned, doubting Joshua's intentions yet again.

He took off his hoodie and left it neatly folded on his bag on the floor, beside my bed.

He turned back to me, brows furrowing with concern at my change of expression.

"Harry.. Baby? You alright?" He asked, stepping a little closer to me to pick up my chin with his two fingers.

I looked back up at the rather raspy sounding man, my lips instantly curving.

There was no way I couldn't be happy in his presence, not after the wait and hype building up to this one moment.

"I'm just glad you're here, Joshy.." I commented, and he raised his brows.

"The pleasure is all mine.." He whispered, nearing closer to me again.

My heart began to race as he pushed me gently back against the door, his face closing in on mine.

He pressed out foreheads together and our eyes locked on one another again, his stare piercing mine.

I gazed longingly into his dark orbs, my lips parting slightly.

"You have beautiful eyes, pretty boy.." He whispered darkly, and I shivered.

His lips slowly met my jaw, then trailed incredibly slowly down my neck.

I held onto his broad shoulders as he began to kiss roughly at my neck, one of his hands pressing against my chest and the other leaning on the door behind of my body.

He began to suck at my weak spot and I lost it, I whimpered; head tilting back against the wood to allow Josh more room.

My eyes fluttered shut, my heart racing unbelievably fast.

I was getting hard, I could fucking feel it.

He continued to suck at my weak spot, also beginning to bite down on my skin.

Then, I felt his big hand slowly leave my chest, wrapping around my hips to take a hold of my ass.

He squeezed, and fucking hell I was long gone.

"Daddy.." I moaned, though it slipped out.

He suddenly stopped sucking on my skin, bringing his head up to stare down hungrily at me.

"Daddy's got you something real nice he wants you to wear for him, yeah?" He whispered slowly, his voice all husky.

"Mhmm.." I choked out in a little moan as he gave my cheek another rough squeeze.

"Such a good boy, aren't you?" He asked, "You deserve to feel good, hon.."

He then pulled away from me, leaving me hard and leant against the wood.

I watched him as he stepped over to his bag, pulling out a present wrapped in pink paper, a red bow on the top of it.

He then came back, licking his lips seductively as he held out the package.

I looked down, taking it from his hands.

I couldn't tell if I was nervous or excited or both at this point.

"Thanks, Joshy.." I whispered, peering back up to him.

The man just greeted me with another smirk. He was so alluring, it was something to do with that mysterious tinge he had within him.

I took myself into my bathroom, flickering the light on before closing the door behind me.

I set the 'gift' down on the sink as I intricately gazed at the box and it's wrapping. The fact that he'd gone through so much made me smile a little.

I unwrapped the present slowly, holding my breath as I chewed harshly on my lower lip.

The pink paper revealed a black, cardboard box. I pulled the top-half from it and revealed its contents.

I saw fabric, pink fabric.

I pulled out the cloth which turned out to be a skirt, I blushed immensely.

Gazing back into the box once more, I saw that there was something else.

I pulled the item(s) out.

Stockings.

My mouth fell open as the things in front of me made me somewhat nervous and extremely excited at the same time.

~
As I stepped back into the room, wearing only what Josh had supplied me with.

I watched as his mouth fell open and his eyes lit up slightly.

"Fucking hell," he practically growled, rising from my bed to step closer to me. "You are a beautiful little thing."

My lips curved into a slight smile as I looked up at him, his hands grabbing my waist firmly. Half of his hands were over the cloth, the other half over my bare skin.

"You think?" I whispered, tilting my head as I left my hands to linger on his forearms.

He chuckled lowly, "Oh, I know."

He pressed his stubbled jaw to my neck and began to kiss at my skin slowly and deeply. I let my eyes close, a singular moan leaving my lips. He then dragged me closer to him, guiding me by my waist to the bed.

He parted his body from my own before pushing me down gently so that I was laid with my back against the sheets.

I watched hungrily as Joshua stripped himself of his shirt, now presenting his toned and beautiful torso to me. Then, my eyes wondered downwards as he slowly pulled down his tight jeans.

I moaned noticeably, already able to see his package before everything was even off.

His tongue then skimmed over his lips slowly. Every little thing he did was so seductive to me, it was extremely fascinating.

He planted his knees down on the bed, slightly spread. He left enough room to grab me by my waist once more and pull me so that he could tower over me, our hips rubbing together roughly.

The man then pressed his lips to my own and began to push them forcefully down, tilting his head as he instantly slid his tongue into my mouth.

My palms held his jaw at either side, as I kissed back just as powerfully.

Joshua's hand slid from my waist and down to my knee, slowly sliding upwards beneath my baby pink skirt.

His other hand soon followed, I could assume that Joshua was just as aroused as I was in that moment.

Joshua then pulled back from my mouth, leaning down to kiss and suck on my collarbones, causing me to whimper slightly.

Joshua stripped himself of his fitted boxers in the time in which he was beginning to leave marks down my neck and chest.

He then sat up, looking down at me as he bit on his lip harshly and let out a concealed growl.

"You sure you want this, sweet?" He asked, his husky tone causing me to shiver.

"Yes, fuck, yes," I whispered out in three hot breaths, craving more.

He smirked, "No swears, baby. I'll let that one slide." He towered over me again, running his hand back up my skirt so that it was unbelievably close to my behind.

"Sorry, daddy," I whispered, and he kissed me gently on my forehead.

Joshua grabbed my arse harshly, massaging his thumb into my skin slightly.

"You are something else, baby," Joshua smirked.

Then, I felt him begin to line himself up with me.

My eyes lingered on him as he licked his hand and then began to lube up his rather lengthy member.

I wondered if I could even take it.

He lined himself up once more and looked at me directly in the eye, his light orbs confidently and successfully piercing mine.

"I'll make you feel good, pretty boy," he whispered out, beginning to slide his only slightly-lubricated member inside of me.

I breathed in, clearly needing to adjust to the size considering the fact I hadn't had anything that big before.

"F—" I went to swear, but remembered what Joshy had told me.

I breathed out, getting flustered as Joshua's eyes watched me as I took him inside of myself.

Joshua ran his hands past my skirt, along the outer of my thighs. He took a harsh grasp on them, causing a hum to spill from my mouth.

He looked at me, blatantly waiting for a response. I sent him a gentle nod.

Joshua slowly began to thrust inside of me, though it was a matter of a few seconds before he started thrusting even faster and harder into me.

My head instantly went back, the waves of pleasure proving to be almost unbearable. My fingertips ran to Joshua's back before they began to dig into his skin rather harshly.

I moaned loudly, confident that my whimpers and moans weren't audible from the other rooms due to the blaring music playing around the flat.

A tinge of pure pleasure rushed through my body as Josh began to suck on my nipple, biting down every now and again as he pummelled me rapidly.

I felt my cheeks begin to burn, my whole body growing more hot with every movement.

"Daddy.." I whimpered out, my whole body jolting back and forth as he smacked his hips into my own.

My eyes opened once more, Joshua's head raised and he looked at me directly in the eyes.

He was all sweaty and so, so, so fucking hot.

He smirked, pressing his lips to my own to greet me with a harsh, passionate kiss. I heard him growl into my lips and it caused me to return the sound with a light wail.

I felt his grip on my thighs tighten as he paced his movements, suddenly seeming to slow down.

He exited me soon after, I was overcome with confusion for a moment before he flipped me over so that I was resting on my hands and knees.

That's when I realised what he was doing. Clearly he'd done this more than I had..

I buried my face into the sheets, resting on one side so that I could merely see him in the corner of my eye.

I felt him flip up my skirt and expose my behind.

"So beautiful, baby, even from here," he whispered huskily, giving no warning before harshly slapping my arse once.

"Mfm," I hummed out, wanting to swear every time he did these little amazing things.

Both his large hands then clasped my behind roughly and he entered me once more, a audible gasp spilling from my lips.

He began to thrust again, seeming to go even harder than before. I didn't think that was possible.

"F—, Joshy~" I wailed in a choked up voice, feeling the other's length come into contact with my prostate, causing my knees to weaken.

Joshua exhaled a loud growl and moved one hand to my hair, beginning to pull on it lightly lifting my face from the sheets a little.

My whole body began to pulse with pleasure and excitement. I bit my lip, trying to contain myself from screaming out; but, it didn't work.

Joshua leaned down enough so that I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, his unbelievably seductive grunts and growls only becoming louder as he neared.

I felt another harsh slap on my behind, causing me to scream out. I was getting close, unbelievably close.

"Daddy," I struggled, panting out. "I'm gonna—"

Joshua stopped thrusting, pressing a final slap to my behind.

"Be patient, pretty boy," he breathed out, kissing the back of my neck. "You'll do it when I want you to."

I just nodded, his control and possession making me feel a certain way. It felt good.

Joshua then pulled out once more, turning me back over by my waist. Then, he pulled me up so that I was facing him, on my knees.

"Come on, baby," He whispered, his voice somewhat gentle and calm. "I'm letting you have a taste." The brunette winked and ran his fingers through my hair, before guiding my face down to his member.

I eyed it up and down, once again wondering if I could take it. It was huge.

I gulped, wetting my mouth slightly before taking the tip into my mouth, my other hand beginning to stroke along the shaft as my mouth then began to follow.

I worked my way down slowly and hollowed my cheeks, hopping to give him as much pleasure that he'd given me. Though part of me felt as if I could never march that.

"Hell," He groaned out in a harsh whisper, fingers caught in my hair as he continued to guide me slightly. "I knew that pretty mouth could do wonders.."

His words somewhat encouraged me to work faster and harsher, I began to pump his length quickly as my head followed the actions of my hand fluently.

Joshua's breaths quickened and I took him in as far as I possibly could, still pumping his shaft with both my palms.

"Fuck—" He growled in the best way imaginable, soon releasing his cum into the back of my throat.

I juiced out all that I could and instantly swallowed, I assumed that's what he'd have wanted from me.

My head soon raised to meet Joshua's, he pressed his lips to mine instantly.

"You're a dream, pretty boy," he'd whispered as he pulled back from my mouth, still clutching my jaw gently. "Daddy's happy with what you've done today."

I blushed, glancing into his intriguing sights. "Y-yeah?" I asked, sounding more shocked than I probably should've.

"Yes, baby," he confirmed, before laying me back down slowly onto my back. "But, I haven't forgotten about you, don't worry.."

I pursed my lips together as I smirked, watching him as he reached down and grasped my member which was concealed by the pink fabric.

Slowly Joshua started to pump at my shaft, laying over me so he could watch me as I whimpered at his touch.

He pressed gentle and tender kisses all over my jaw and lips, making me shiver slightly.

"Daddy.." I let out one final gasp, and released.

I looked up at Joshua, who looked very satisfied.

"Good boy," he smirked, pressing a final kiss to my lips before sinking down to my crotch.

I felt him clean up my ejaculation with his tongue, before kissing at the inner of my thighs afterwards.

Then, he stood up and climbed off of the bed. "People are going to wonder where we went, baby. We better go show up before people grow suspicious," he addressed formally, picking up the clothes which he was wearing prior.

I sat up, watching him with slight disappoint. Part of me was worried that he was going to take off now that he'd had me.

"What's the matter? It's your birthday, baby, you're not allowed to look so down," he walked over, now wearing his top and jeans. "You're too cute," he cupped my cheek and rubbed his thumb just below my eye before kissing my forehead.

I smiled slightly, not necessarily wanting to, either. "Alright," I hummed contently, hopping up before stripping myself of the kinky gear which I felt rather splendid in, before changing back into my clothes.

I headed for the door, but Joshua stopped me. "No one can know, okay?" He asked, sounding deadly serious.

I looked up, gulping. "Wh-why not?" I asked shyly, understanding it for the most part.

"Can't have people knowing about me being, you know.." He shrugged.

"Gay?" I furrowed my brows, slightly offended that this was what it was about.

"Yes, baby. That. It isn't entirely good for business.."

"No one would care, Josh. My friends are—"

"I said don't tell anyone, hear that?" He asked in a harsh tone, I looked away from him and just frowned.

Now I truly believed that he was going to take off at some point soon.

"Baby," he frowned, "I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Come on, Joshy," I answered, playing it off as if I didn't care. "People will wonder, we don't want that, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 760 26
Minizerk high school FF - Kstar sideship
45K 916 21
Boy Better Know what he's getting himself into...
77.4K 758 30
Long one shots about the Sidemen Send requests :)
87.8K 1.4K 56
'𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬' 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸�...