Reckless

By TheoryKierei

(Book 2 of HomeLess) Domino has always lived his life exactly the way he's wanted to. No one ever stood in h... More

Reckless
Congratulations
Disorient
Laugh At Me
When You Can't Walk Away
You Don't Want This Story
A Collar and Leash
Maybe It's Worth It
Bite Me
What Words Can Never Say
There is No Fork in This Road
Just Words or a Life
Your Life: Untitled
On:Off
When You Were Young
Listen
Seven Years Old
Strength
Raindrop
Perspective
And I'll Be Me
Expect
Awkward
Steps
Tonight
Love Yourself
Sitting Next To You
Mirror
And You Are?
Epilogue

Distract

37.9K 1.9K 752
By TheoryKierei

Jana-

He didn't like it. Not one damn bit. The kid was annoying, adult or not, with his want to be touching him, but the new man? Jana felt like he was suddenly back in prison during his first few months. Everyone had watched him. Tried to get him. 

I won't let him touch him. He thought as he stalked out of the hallway to put himself between the slightly taller man and A.J.. The man's face remained inquisitive, yet stoic. He was curious, probably about A.J., but Jana didn't want to let him get any closer to the guy. 

"Ah, hey Jana. Jade, Jana. Jana, this is my good friend, Jade." Domino said as he walked in from the direction of the kitchen. 

Jana nodded, but didn't move an inch. Jade, however, actually cracked a small smile. "Ah, that makes a lot more sense now. I knew that the boy behind him couldn't have been the same one you've been telling me about." 

Tilting his head, Jana narrowed his eyes. He didn't know that Domino had been talking with the man. 

"It's alright, Jana. We always chat, but he doesn't like to tell people that he knows me. And honestly, I prefer that, too. His record isn't exactly good." Jade replied, getting a grunt from Domino before the man disappeared back into the kitchen. 

Silence stretched out between them for several minutes before Domino began bringing glasses of water into the room to place on the small table pushed back into the corner. Jana was perfectly content to keep glaring at Jade, but when A.J. suddenly moved from behind him and ran for the kitchen, he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. 

He didn't need to bother deciding, however, because A.J. returned a moment later carrying a large bowl of pasta. He carefully set it on the table as Domino followed with garlic bread, then four forks and plates. Jana took a seat after a final glare at Jade, then watched as Domino sat between him and Jade. The fourth chair, however, which should have had A.J. in it, was empty. 

I guess he's not hungry. Jana thought with a shrug as he began to load his plate up with food. 

Everyone else seemed to think similarly, because no one got up to check on A.J. until the meal was already half over. The person who did stand up, made Jana immediately tense as his eyes cut to the man. 

"I'm going to go see if he's hungry." He stated simply as he picked up the only empty plate and added a small portion of pasta, meatballs, and a slice of garlic bread to it. It wasn't nearly enough for A.J., but Jana kept his mouth shut and silently watched as the man headed for the hallway. 

He itched to follow, and after only a minute, he found himself standing, too. Feeling Domino's eyes on him, he looked back just long enough to acknowledge him with a nod, before walking over toward the doorjamb to the hall and leaning against it. 

"You are hungry." Jade said, his deep voice easily audible from where Jana was standing. 

Silence was left hanging in the air for several moments before Jana heard the sound of a fork lightly scraping against a plate, then Jade spoke with a very stern tone added to his already-strong voice. "Open your mouth." 

Jana felt himself tense at the clear order, but when he heard the faint sound of teeth scraping against the fork, then Jade's response of "Good," Jana made himself stay where he was and unclench his fists. 

He remained where he was and just listened for several quiet minutes. Jade continued to feed A.J., from what he could hear, but neither of them said anything else until Jana slowly stepped around the corner. Jade was just setting aside the empty plate when their gazes connected. Jana narrowed his eyes right away, but Jade just gave him a slight nod before A.J. peaked around the larger man and smiled shyly, but didn't try to stand up. 

Why aren't you trying to get annoyinglt close to me? Jana wondered, confused.

"I think I will take him, if it's okay with him, of course." Jade said suddenly, surprising Jana enough to make him take a step back. 

What does he mean, take him? Jana thought right as Domino stepped into the hall. He was smiling, though. "What?" Jana asked as Domino nodded to Jade, then slid his hand into Jana' and began tugging him back toward the bedroom. 

"Wait. He can't just take him." 

Domino shook his head and pulled him inside the room, then gently nudged the door closed before Tera could slip in, then lifted his hands to Jana's shoulders and squeezed. "Jana. I know that you feel some sort of protectiveness for him, but A.J. needs help that I know I can't give him." 

The unspoken words hurt, surprisingly, but also made sense. He didn't want to deal with the guy's obsessive need to be close to him. At the same time, however, he sure as hell didn't trust Jade. 

"Hey, I promise that he won't hurt A.J.. He's a very strict person, but he doesn't overstep boundaries. He'll talk everything out with A.J. and let him decide what he wants to do. If he does end up living with him for a bit, I'd be glad to take you over to see him whenever Jade's okay with it." 

Domino's reassurance didn't help quiet Jana's racing mind as it tried to replay faded flashbacks. of his own terrible life before prison Possibilities that could happen to A.J. if he left him with Jade. He was about to duck away from Domino and go back to the younger man, when Domino leaned forward and pinned him up against the door, his mouth descending roughly on his own. 

The kiss started somewhat carefully, but quickly turned into both of their mouths fighting for dominance. When Domino finally took a step back, Jana was breathing heavily and blood dripping from several bite marks on his lower lip. Domino looked similar, but he swiped an arm across his mouth to remove some of the blood. 

"Fuck... that look." Domino growled out. 

Jana didn't know what look he was giving the man, but he knew what he wanted. When Domino took another step back, Jana stalked forward. His hands found the collar of Domino's shirt and tore it straight down the middle with little effort. He was about to let his hands move down to Domino's pants when he suddenly froze. His entire body grew tense, the muscle beneath his skin balling tightly as Domino's hands slowed to a stop at his waist. 

Clenching his teeth, Jana fought the urges that swarmed him to retaliate. He wasn't against the touching anymore, but he was definitely becoming extremely stressed. Just the thought of Domino topping him made Jana's stomach want to void itself of the meal he'd just picked at. 

"Jana, hun?" 

He felt Domino's hands leave his sides and sighed out a staggered breath before letting his eyes lift so that their gazes could meet. He began feeling unsettled again when he saw the hungry look in the man's eyes. He wants me. Sure, Jana wanted him, too, but he sure as hell didn't want him that way. 

"Jana. Take a deep breath for me, please. You're beginning to hyperventilate." Domino said, drawing Jana's focus back to what was actually going on. He hadn't even realized that he had started panting. 

He tried to get his breathing under control as he began to feel lightheaded, but he couldn't seem to get a handle on his panic until he felt a strong ache around his left wrist. Blinking through blurry vision, Jana looked down to see Domino's hands twisting around his wrist. The action made the pain escalate quickly as a loud moan left his lips. 

"Jana, listen to me. I might be an asshole, but I'm not going to put you in a situation you can't handle yet." 

Lifting his head a little higher, Jana began opening his mouth to tell Domino that he could handle anything, when the man suddenly tugged off his pants and sat down on the bed with a raised eyebrow. 

Jana couldn't help but stare. Domino hadn't put on any underwear after his shower... or at least if he had, he'd taken them off with the pants. Of course, he'd seen him naked before when they had to shower in prison or change clothing, but the context was different now. 

Licking his suddenly-dry lips, Jana took a hesitant step forward. When Domino began to lift his arm, he flinched back, making the man halt his actions instantly, then set his hand back down on the blanket. 

Fucking heart, slow the hell down. 

He had to close his eyes and force himself to take several deep breaths to keep his body from shaking. When he was finally able to blink them open again, his jaw went slack and he felt a different part of him stiffen. Without even needing to think, Jana stepped forward and leaned over Domino's form as he knelt on the floor and leaned his front half on the bed. 

Biting at the man's ear, Jana felt the vibration of Domino's moan through his clothing where they touched as he began to wrap his arms around Domino from behind. 

"I-I swear to god, if you do it too roughly, I'm going to kick your ass across this city." Domino grumbled as Jana began to rub himself against the man's naked backside. "When you can walk again." Jana added with a smirk as he hurried to remove his own clothing. 

"You better get the lube from the dresser." Domino growled, making Jana huff and roll his eyes. He did as told, however, but ignored the packages of condoms. He'd been checked at the jail, and abstinence was enough of a check after that for him. 

With a few rough bites to Domino's neck and sloppily applied lube, Jana began pushing himself inside. He could feel the man beneath him immediately tense up, eliciting a similar response in his own body. "Fuck this hurts. Who the hell would ever want to do this?" Domino ground out, his eyes squeezed shut tight. 

Jana considered stopping completely, but when he waited for Domino to tell him to do something along those lines, he just glared over his shoulder. "Hurry the hell up, you Irish asshole." 

Chuckling, Jana leaned back and smacked Domino's backside, hard. "This Irish asshole's in your asshole. Asshole." 

Without another word, Jana started up a slow rhythm as his hands moved to hold Domino's hips still, even though the bed basically did that by itself. "Your bed is... the perfect height," he mumbled as he moved, getting into the activity as he felt pleasure pulse through his body. 

"I'm going to kill you," Domino groaned back. 

He started moving opposite Jana after a few tense minutes, making the pleasure build up faster. After not having had sex in so long, it only took another couple of seconds for Jana to lose himself and climax with a loud moan. In the back of his mind, he heard the sound of a door closing, possibly the front one, but didn't care enough to stop what he was doing. He kept moving carefully until Domino released, then pulled out and fell over onto the bed beside the man, their panting breaths matching in the quiet room. 

Neither of them moved until their breathing had gone back to normal. Domino sat up first, wincing at an ache Jana was smirking about as he followed him into a sitting position. 

"I'm gonna kick your ass, I swear it." Domino growled as he tried to get himself to his feet. 

Jana felt his lips stretch into a rare smile as he stood, then easily scooped the slightly larger man up into his arms. "You've lost a bit of weight." He said as he began carrying him toward the bathroom attached to the bedroom. 

"Didn't have a psychotic idiot to try and beat the shit out of... and wasn't that hungry." Domino mumbled awkwardly, obviously not used to being carried. 

His words brought out a quiet laugh as Jana carefully set him down on his feet, then got the shower started. Once it was heating up, he straightened and leaned forward to press a soft kiss to Domino's lips. 

"I suppose you need me, then... and I suppose I need you to keep me somewhat sane." 

Domino chuckled in response, then replied. 

"Man, we're fucked up." 

Jana tilted his head slightly and deepened the kiss for a moment before leaning back with a wide grin. 

"And you love it." 

-End

(Epilogue with Chris and Tommy when I get a moment. And yes, there probably will be a third for A.J. and possibly a continuation of Chris and Tommy, when, though, I'm not sure yet.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.3K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
229K 6.3K 33
*2nd book in TPS series* Victor loved Shawn and trusted the male from the day he first met him. He had always thought he would spend his entire life...
333K 10.5K 19
Sometimes temptation comes in the form of two married hot guys next door, and most of the time you shouldn't give in. But I did, and now I'm trapped...
3M 115K 63
How do you get your life back when you have gone through hell? I wouldn't know; it has been two years and a half and I barely survive each day. Oh! I...