Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸

31.3K 920 309
By diamondsparkles1

Omg 857 views!!!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Anypopsicle on with the chapter!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring. Like always it takes me years to get up. The only reason I get up is because I now see that I'm going to be late.

I decide to skip my shower since I took one last night, luckily. I decide to put my hair in a side braid just cause. Yes, I'm lazy like that, don't judge.

I also put on a lazy day out fit, I mean it is Monday. It consists of some black jeans, a dark, almost black sweatshirt, a coral scarf for color, a pair of black boots, and some gold stacked bracelets.

I put concealer, mascara, and Chapstick to go with the lazy vibe. After I'm done I go downstairs. I look at the time and see that I don't have time for breakfast so I grab a granola bar and go to my car.

I hop in my car, turn on my radio, and sing like a maniac to Meghan Trainor's 'me too'.

"Who's that sexy thing I see over there?
That's me, standing in the mirror
What's that icy thing hangin round my kneck?
That's gold, show me some respect
I thank god everyday, that I woke up feeling this way
And I can't help lovin myself
And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh
If I was you, I'd wanna be me too..."

I got to school and quickly went in. There was one minute left until I was late. I started running and bumped into someone.

Typical me.

"Sorry," I mumble, not looking up.

"It's too late to apologize," saids a voice that I sadly know too well. Ugh.

"Did you just quote One Republic?" I ask Arron. "You know what ain't nobody got time for you," I say already walking away.

Right after I say it I feel bad. Wait what? Why do I feel bad? I turn around and look at Arron and see hurt flash through his face but he quickly masks it. Which only makes me feel worse. Why though? We always talk to each other like this and we don't feel bad...

"Right... Same with you!" He yells at me since I'm a bit far.

That sentence hurts me. I don't know why. But it does. So I turn around and try to forget it. Key word being try.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Who's your bae in supernatural? Also lets just take a minute and enjoy the hot Jensen Ackles because Yassssss!

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I'm at school walking around because it's not like I have anything better to do. As I'm walking though, I get hit with the same aroma from Saturday.

'Mate is here!' Shouts Blake.

I'm busy trying to locate where the smell is coming from that I crash into someone and they mumble a sorry. I look at who it is and see it's Kingston.

'Mate! Mate!' Yells Blake.

'Hahahaha that was a nice one!' I mindlink him.

No just no.

"It's too late to apologize," I say, quoting One Republic.

Hey no shame.

She looks up and sees its me and saids, "Did you just quote One Republic? You know what, ain't nobody got time for you," already walking away, not giving me a second glance.

'Mate doesn't like us, she doesn't have time for us' Blake whimpers.

'Stop joking around' I mindlink Blake annoyedly.

For some reason that sentence hurts me though. I feel hurt cross through my face but I quickly conceal it.

"Right... Same for you!" I yell at her since she's kinda far.

Wow that comeback sucked. Really Arron?! What is going on with you? I don't see her reaction as she leaves. I feel bad for saying it but, she started it.

Great, now I'm acting like a five year old.

I decide to leave because neither my wolf or I are in the mood to stay. Plus I have plenty of alpha work I need to finish and the shitload I have on my mind. So I leave.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I don't see Arron for the rest of the day which makes me feel bad. I'll apologize when I see him. Yeah. Wait. Me apologize? To Arron? Wow. Yeah no. But I still feel bad so I guess I'll just have to apologize.

I go to the cafe' shop with Zander and Kat and we hang out for a little while. After a while, I decide to leave since I have a ton of homework and I'm absolutely tired. So I go home, do my work, and fall asleep. Or at least try to. I was still thinking about what happened in the morning with Arron leading to me staying up. Oh boy.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I was finishing my work when Ben came into my office.

"Hey dude, where'd you go today? You weren't at school," he asks me, moving to the front of my desk.

"I just wasn't in the mood to be in school today, plus I have a lot of work," I tell him, not looking up from the papers.

"Right... So have you found your mate yet?" He asks me out of the blue.

"No," I tell him, still not paying very much attention.

'Our mate is Daphne! What do you mean no?' Blake tells me.

'What?!' I yell at him.

'Yeah I told you at school, but your stupid and didn't pay attention to me' he mindlinks me annoyed.

'Please tell me your joking' I plead him.

'Ugh no!' He yells at me.

I stay shocked for a moment letting his words sink in.

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say.

"Dude chill, what's wrong?" asks Ben.

"No she can't be, why her, out of every girl there is of course it had to be her, ugh!"

"Who?"

"Kingston! Kingston is my mate!"

"Daphne?"

"Yes! But I can just reject her right?"

"You're screwed"

"Wow thanks, you're such a big help!"

"How did you not notice before that she was your mate?"

"Well Blake told me that she was our mate at school and I thought he was just kidding"

"Well your in a pickle aren't you?"

"Seriously?"

"Well I'll leave you to your thoughts then" he saids leaving.

"Thanks so much you were a big help!" Note the sarcasm.

"Anytime my brotha!" He shouts from outside the door.

He leaves me to my thoughts. Blubbering idiot. Oh man, why moon goddess? Why her? My mind keeps reeling as I leave to my room laying on my bed. I keep thinking for a little while until I fall asleep, cause I ain't this perty without my sleep. At least I still have my sense of humor.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Yay! That's another chapter! Ok like I said before I'm starting school tomorrow so I won't be able to post as often as I'd like but I'll try my best because all of you inspire me to keep writing. Thanks once again. 😉👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 62.3K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
839K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
461K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
932K 30.8K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...