Girl Of Two Worlds

Door firegirl2110

All her life Robin had always been the geeky girl with her head stuck in a comic, she had few friends and a s... Meer

Intro, Disclaimers + Teaser
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 - Finale
Thank You! & A/N
Important Notice!

21

238 8 2
Door firegirl2110

Robin's POV
I walked back to the park and sat on the bench opposite Damian and Jason's bench. Jason had a smirk on his face, and I couldn't help but laugh a little about it, that guy really had no chance at doing anything to me. All we had to do now was wait...

Third Person's POV
While Robin, Damian and Jason waited for the police to arrive, at the police station an officer had just had an alert from his computer. A certain missing person had appeared and they were on the high priority list. "Commissioner Gordon you'll never believe what we just picked up" a police officer exclaimed to his boss. "What is it?" Came the commissioners reply. "We found Robin Wayne, she passed the station just a few minutes ago!" The officer replied. "Are you sure? She's been missing five years" came a reply. The commissioner had hoped that it was true, that the young girl that went missing was found, being a father he hoped that he would never lose Barbara and could only guess how much it would hurt to lose his daughter. He eagerly got up to check the data and cross reference the image with the girl's and her parents. When it was apparent there was an obvious match a smile spread across his face. "Officer go and find her, I'll contact her father"

Robin's POV
It had only been five minutes before Jason had put his thumbs up at me, telling me that the police had found me. I smiled knowing my plan had worked well even with the small hiccup, now I just had to wait. When an officer walked into the park not long after Jason's signal I began to get butterflies. I knew that I was going to be in the news for awhile now, due to my dads celebrity status and I knew what was coming, heck I'd asked for the press, but now when it all came down to it my nerves were getting worse. I looked over to the other two and mouthed 'help me' but before I could, the officer stood infront of me.

"Excuse me miss, but are you Robin Wayne?" He asked. I looked up and saw he was also holding a photo of me and Dick for added confirmation. I smiled sweetly and replied, "yes I am officer." He looked amazed and began speaking again, "Your father has been looking for you for five years you know, everyone knows about your disappearance. Your dad even offered out a reward for anyone who found you" the officer said. Still smiling I said "really? Well I'm home now, c-can you take me to my dad?" I asked innocently, using my best acting skills.

He nodded and told me to follow him. I waved to Damian and Jason behind his back before following him towards the police station. "How did you go missing?" The officer asked me. I had already planned out my explanation for this, I was going to tell him that originally the Red Hood had taken me, but then he changed and we became friends, where I'd helped him become good again and I helped him get a job before I finally decided to come home.

I told the officer my story and he seemed to accept it. "Thank you for explaining miss, your father has already been contacted, I'm sure he's on his way" the officer said leading me to a seat. I thanked him and sat down quietly watching the officers work. I wasn't until he approached me did I recognise commissioner Gordon, his friendly eyes and body language a comfort in the busy office. "It's good to see you home Miss Wayne, I'm sure your dad has missed you dearly, we were all worried about you" he said. I nodded and thanked him for his concern before he walked away again.

What felt like twenty minutes passed, when in reality it was only ten. That's when I saw the car park up outside the police station, and then came the news vans beside it. It's like people had just been waiting for dad to leave just to spy on what he was doing, to their surprise this was going to be one of the best scoops of the day. I smiled and waited for dad to walk through the door. Time to put my acting skills to the test. As dad walked through the door I put the biggest smile I could muster on my face to the point where I even made myself cry with joy. "Dad!" I said running to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back, himself acting and smiling, it's weird to think that he's the same guy in the mask and cape with the emotionless face.

When we came apart from the hug, Dad went to thank Gordon while I went to Dick and Tim. I ran to Dick smiling and hugged him, he returned the hug, wrapping his arms around me. The smell of his clothes was relaxing and I smiled due to the familiarity of it and the comfort it gave me. "I missed you Rob" he said. I didn't want to break away from the hug, I wanted to stay drowning in his scent, his arms holding me safe, but there was no way I could tell him how I felt, no way I could show it. Especially not when the press have all eyes on us. We pulled apart and Dick smiled at me, "think they bought it?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "don't know, but I'm seriously nervous about this next bit, guess I was too caught up in the excitement to realise that I hated being the center of attention" I said.

Tim smiled and we hugged briefly before I ruffled his hair. "Good to see you Tim" I said. "You too Robin, I think we pulled this one off" he said, being quieter towards the end. I nodded, "well let's just hope we don't spend too long here, we don't want them asking questions" I said. Dick nodded in agreement, "yeah, won't be long now and we'll be going home hopefully". I looked at the news vans as we waited until one thought crossed my mind, had he seen the news yet? Did he know that I'd returned?

"I wonder how many people have seen the news yet" I said, dropping a subtle hint to Tim asking him if he thinks the Joker has seen it. His reply was "everyone in Gotham and nearby towns will probably see it". In a way Tim's reply was an answer and a warning, the warning was that criminals from even Central City, Star City, and Metropolis would be looking to get me. I guess the only upside was that the superheroes in those areas would also know I had returned.

As  Dad came back over and motioned for us to head out, Dad went first before we followed. Just as we were stepping outside I felt Dick's hand fall around my own, comforting the nerves and stress I felt, showing that he was there for me. I smiled and squeezed his hand as a way of thank you and when we got into the car I finally relaxed. "So are we done now?" I asked. "The press will want to talk about this obviously, but I can talk to them alone if you'd like" Dad said. Dad wanted to talk to the press? Wait no he didn't, he was just keeping up with his social status. "I might try some" I replied unsure of my answer. Dick's hand came across and held mine again. "Well if you do I'm here for you" he said, well that's what I thought he said by the simple gesture and the caring look in his bright blue eyes.

When we got home the press had apparently followed us here, so to ensure they went away a few threats to call the police for trespassing were whispered before they began leaving. I was sat inside with the four boys, Jason and Tim sat across from me, Damian and Dick. "So what's next?" I asked. Nobody looked up to say anything, Damian left quietly, then Tim left not so long after saying he had homework. So then I was left with Jason and Dick. Jason hated Dick on the outside, it was all aggression and insults, but if you knew them you could see deep down they were just brothers, not in blood but in loyalty to one another. Dick however had a caring heart which truly faced trauma during Jason's death. One could not live happily without the other, and even if Jason refused it, he loved Dick like a brother would.

That aside I was stuck in a room in awkward silence, with two guys with hostility towards each other. "Hey I've got an idea, we need to see if I can travel worlds right? So let's go see what we can do in the cave!" I exclaimed springing out of my seat. Dick got up, eager to help me. Jason looked up momentarily before getting up and following us down to the cave. "So what do you want to do Robin?" Dick asked. "She wants to know how to travel realms, she said that before" Jason said. "Is your name Robin?" I replied. "No, but it was" Jason replied. I frowned at him in disappointment. "I mean your real name dimwit, so Jason is your name Robin?" I asked. "Obviously not, but why did you ask if you already knew" Jason replied his smart comeback being an irritating one. "Just calm down you two, you'd think you'd been siblings all your lives the way you two argue and wind each up" Dick said.

Jason's POV
Thanks Dick, thanks for the friend zone buddy, technically the sibling zone but still I had to keep trying. Yet Robin seemed so oblivious with my attempts to flirt with her, but maybe just maybe she knew but didn't say or.... What am I even saying! I know she likes Dick, I know that she wants him, it was always Dick and Robin. No matter how hard I try its Dick who she stammers around, it's always him she tries to impress. Yet at the same time she's impressing me just by talking to me about herself, I get to see her in her most comfortable state, when she doesn't take time to hide herself behind her appearance and shares herself and her personality with me. Those are the moments I cherish because we have the most fun then and in between the conversations and the laughter, I somehow fell in love in the space of 4 days. It was her smile at first, then her eyes, her laughter, her bright blue hair, then her personality. The good looks were the added bonus.

So as we sit, me, Robin, and Dick all I can do is admire her. It's not obvious to anyone, there's a chance Bruce and Damian can see it, but other than those two nobody can, not even Robin. She just thinks it's because of my sibling bond towards her that I'm kind and caring. It's painful to even watch as she focuses on Dick as he works away on the computer, mesmerised by him in such a way she would never be with me. Instead of watching her mindlessly stare at Dick instead I snuck out and went back up to the manor.

Bruce was sat upstairs reading when I passed him, just before I left the room he called for me. "Yes?" I asked. "Jason, don't be upset about Robin, ever since they met they were like this. I don't think they ever understood when they were younger, but now everything's different. Robin may change her mind, but don't break her heart, she's suffered too much already" he said. Damn you Bruce, you basically just told me that you want her with Dick and that she would only have her heart broken with me. "Whatever" I replied and walked out. I grabbed my helmet before getting onto my bike, I had to get away from here.

Another chapter, so I'm slowly getting on top of the whole chapters thing as I've had some more ideas about what I'm doing with the plot and I've had some inspiration so yeah I hope you enjoyed this!

Lizzy :3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

226K 5K 17
You're a doctor from one of the small hospitals in Gotham. You have a gift called eidetic memory (means you remember everything from what you see to...
21.6K 545 36
Short stories about some one shots I have about the Batbros (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne)(Mostly because I know more about...
12.4K 188 75
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
76.6K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...