Puberty Sucks

By weirdimagination

Nicky just a regular high school student has never been kissed, never had a boyfriend and the worst thing is... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chaper Nine
Contest!!
Chapter 10

Chapter Two

1.6K 46 32
By weirdimagination

(A/N) For a heads up, this whole chapter is just Kole and Nicky and I love it! You might think I'm rushing into it but I don't care! I love this chapter and I find it freaking hilarious! So love it, read it and ENJOY! :) 

------------

Chapter Two

"Can we go to the food court now?" Kole asked me sounding tired of shopping around. 

"Yah, but can we go to Victoria Secret first? I need to get a few things," I said not looking his way walking towards the store. 

"I thought you said that you were joking when you went to that store," he said sounding more annoyed that he already was. 

"Well, yah but, but it won't take long, 10 minutes tops," I said stopping and looking at him. 

He sighed and said, "Okay, but if we're not out in 10 minutes I'm dragging you out." 

I laughed and said, "Deal." 

We got into Victoria Secret and I could tell that Kole wasn't feeling comfortable because he had his hands in his pockets and he was looking down at his feet.  

I went over to the bras and got a black push up bra and a pink regular padded bra. "I didn't know you wear that stuff," Kole said looking at the bras. 

I gave him a confused look and said, "Well I am a girl, with boobs so I need to wear something." 

He face got all red and he said, "No, like those kind of bras. I thought you wore like something plain or something." 

I cocked my head to the side, "Oh okay," I said confused again. 

He nodded his head and asked, "Are you done yet?" 

I was about to say yes, but I had an idea that I thought would make him feel super uncomfortable and I asked, "No, I need to get thongs and stuff." 

It didn't seem to work because he gave me a devilish grin and asked, "Can I pick them out for you?" 

I laughed and said, "I guess." 

He grinned and we went over to the thongs and he looked studied them and I saw a few girls give him a weird look so I laughed. "What's so funny?" he asked me. 

"People are starring at you," I said still laughing. 

His face got all red and he said, "Okay, can we go now?" he asked practically running out of the store. I giggled and checked out the bras and we went to the food court. "That was embarrassing," Kole said after we got our McDonalds. 

"Well you wanted to pick them out," I said still with a burger in my mouth. 

He laughed and shrugged, "True, so I gotta ask you something." 

"Okay," I said taking another bite of my burger. 

"In 9th grade did you start the rumor that me and you had sex?" he asked me looking serious. 

My eyes got wide and I said, "No! Cassidy did and I would never say something like that especially because I'm still a virgin." 

"You're still a virgin?!" he practically yelled and we had people giving us looks. 

My face got all red and I said, "Shhh, people are starring and yes I'm still a virgin." 

"You don't look like one," he said and took a sip of his coke and a bite of his burger. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked kind of angry. 

"I don't know, it's just that you look to pretty to be one I guess," he said. 

I blushed and said, "Oh okay, are you still a virgin?" 

"No," he said bluntly. 

"Girls are probably throwing themselves at you left and right huh?" I asked and I did feel kind of jealous that girls are all over him. 

"Yah, but I just don't have sex with them just to have sex, I only do it when I really care about someone," he said not being offensive of what I just said to him. 

"Oh well that's reasonable. I never really had a boyfriend before so I never really cared about someone like that before," I said honestly. I wish I can see where he's coming from, but I can't. 

"I'm not some man whore who people think I am. Wait, you never had a boyfriend before, not even a kiss?" he asked me not believing me. 

"Nope not even a kiss," I said taking a sip of my orange soda. 

"Wow, I always thought that guys would be all over you," he said looking down at his half eaten burger. 

I shrugged and said, "I don't mind not having a boyfriend or anything, but it would be nice to go on an actual date before I graduate." 

"Consider this a date," he said giving his cocky smile. 

I rolled my eyes and said, "You wouldn't want to be caught dead with me since I'm a nobody and never even had sex before." 

He laughed and said, "Are you kidding? Come on, if I didn't want to be seen with you then I wouldn't be here right now." 

I blushed and looked down so he wouldn't see me and I said, "Okay, I'll consider this a date, but if I hear any shit from Cassidy about this then there's not gonna be a second one got it?" 

He nodded his head and said, "Got it. So if we end up going on a few more dates then what would we be?" 

I shrugged and said, "I don't know, dating I guess." 

He winked at me and said, "Okay, so since this is our first official date, what would you like to do now?" 

"Finish eating and get back to school," I said. 

He gave me a serious look and said, "If we go back then we'll get in trouble, think of something else." 

I rolled my eyes and said, "My parent aren't home so would you mind coming back to my place?" 

He smirked and said, "I wouldn't mind at all."

****

When we got back to my house I looked at our voicemails and I erased the one that said that I was absent. "So do you wanna tour or something?" I asked him. 

"What about or something," he said walked over to me with his cocky grin again. "I promise I won't try anything on you since it's our first date, but is it okay if I kiss you?" 

My heart started beating rapidly and I said, "Yes."

*Flashback* 

Freshman Year

"Hey Cassidy," I said to her excited for the first day of high school. 

She gave me a smile and said, "Hey Nicky. I heard something about you today." 

"What?" I asked her eagerly wanting to know what it was. 

"Well, someone started a rumor about you that you had sex with Kole," she said not even sounding worried. 

"What?!" I asked yelling. 

"I'm sorry, but look at it this way, people don't think you're a virgin anymore and you lost it to Kole, so that's an upside," she said and then turning around walking away.

*Present*

Kole put his hand around my neck and he leaned into me and I leaned into him. Our lips finally touched and I backed away quickly and giggled. "What's so funny?" he asked sounding amused. 

"I just never had a real kiss before," I said touching my bottom lip. 

He smiled and said, "Now it's time for your second one, come here." 

I smiled and we kissed again. This time I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer. His tongue went against my mouth asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth and let him in. I know I sound like a whore because this was only our first date and we're already making out. But this so Kole Nickels we're talking about! No I am not using him just because he's popular and I've liked him for such a long time. I wanted to kiss him because I simply just wanted to kiss him, is that such a crime? 

"What are you thinking about?" Kole asked breathless. 

I smiled and said, "I was thinking of how you were such a good kisser." I leaned up against him and whispered in his ear, "You know, I would love kissing you some more, but my parents are gonna be home soon," I bit his ear lobe playfully and backed away. 

He smiled and pulled me closer and said, "I want to take you on a second date." 

I looked down so he couldn't see me blush I said, "Okay, sounds good." 

He kissed me on my neck and whispered which sent shivers go down my spine, "I'll see you tomorrow in the cafeteria." 

We backed away and smiled and then he walked out leaving me speechless. Kole was actually a very good kisser and experienced. If we were to get into a relationship, then we'll have to take it slow. I don't want things to go to fast, even though they already did since we just made out in my kitchen.

(A/N) I'm starting to like Kole what about you? So we know he's not a virgin, but he's not a common man whore either! They really get to know each other and that's great! So I wanna start this thing where you vote and then I upload another chapter sort of thing. It's just all out of curiosity to see it people like this story enough that they'll vote. So let's try 10 votes until the next upload and don't be shy to leave a comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 46 38
For the booksmart yet naïve 16-year-old Nicky, high school in her quaint little hometown island in the Philippines had always been predictable. Until...
318K 10.7K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
46.1K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...