Gay Smut Request

Autorstwa sweetheartnaya

The book is just request that people ask for. Anyone can ask me, if you ask me I'll do it. Więcej

My Wet Dream Is Now A Reailty (part 1)
My Roommate

Daddy's Baby Boy

53.7K 458 247
Autorstwa sweetheartnaya

Zac's P.O.V.

I swear why couldn't my dad throw the party on the weekend when I'm not home. It's 8:00 at night and this party have been going in for three hours. My dad throws a party every two months just to get together with his coworkers and I swear to god I'm tired of it. I just wanna go to sleep but all that damn noise is driving me crazy. I thought since I couldn't get any sleep what else will a 17 boy do alone in his room. I grabbed one of my porno magazines and closed my door, undoing my pants before I sat on my bed.

I slid my hand down my boxers and pulled my cock out and started to go at a slow pace. After a while I started to speed up and I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey zac your father wants you." I quickly covered myself as my eyes came in contact with the green ones of my father best friend Chris. I didn't even hear my door open. His eyes was displeasing and I knew why. He wasn't just my father friend he was my daddy is sexual terms. It started a year ago we was left alone while my father had to run back to work for something and certain things led to another and now I have a daddy. He gave me rules to follow and one of them was not to give oneself sexual pleasure without permission.

"What is this?" He asked closing my door and locking it.

"I-I'm sorry I w-was just bored."

"mmhmm."

"I'm so sorry daddy please don't be mad." I said still looking at him. He didn't say a word just walked towards me and sat down by me on the bed.

"Let me help you with that." He said and replaced my hand with his. My eyes never left his and he started to move his hand. I bit my lip and he smirked. I put my face in the crook of his neck and I felt his lips run across my exposed neck. His teeth scraped across the skin until he found my weak spot and bit down on it, cause me to moan softly. I whimpered when his hand went faster. He rubbed his thumb around my tip and I was melting in his hand.

"Look at that your dick is twitching in my hand."

"Please let me cum."

"I don't know baby boy you broke a rule do you think you deserve it." He whispered in my ear before he lick the out shell and nibbled down on it. I was whining loud now cause he slowed his pace.

"Daddy I'm so sorry I disobeyed you but please let me cum I'll be good."

"Mmhmm you can cum." He sucked on my neck and moved his hand quickly. It wasn't to long before I bit down hard on his neck and came in his hand. I picked my head up before I could do anything he roughly pressed his lips to mine and pushed me down on my back on the bed, straddling me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands was on the hem of my shirt before he pulled it over my head off of me, then taking his off afterwards. He grind his hips down onto mine and I could feel how hard he was. His fingers ran up and down my sides with his tongue roaming my neck and chest, nibbling on my exposed flesh.

"S-Shit" his pinched one of my nipplee and I let s moan.

"You like when I touch you there"He said and I nod my head. His lips trailed down my chest and stomach to the hem of my pants and licked a straight line across the top on my skin. He took my pants all the way off and pulled me up into a sitting position, I put one of fingers though one of the loops through his jeans and tugged on them, latching my lips on the skin under his Adam's apple sucking on the spot.

"Daddy can I?" I asked moving my hand down and palming him through his pants. I heard and growl and he bucked his hips so I'm gonna take that as a yes.

I pushed him back on the bed and loosen his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled his out his hard member and started to stroke him. My lips went from his neck to his chest leaving marks as my trail. I rubbed my thumb over his slit and he groaned, I went all the way down stomach until I got to his throbbing tip and ran my tongue around it. He ran his fingers through my hair and gripped it, I took all of I could of him into my mouth and what I couldn't I used my hand. I went all the way down so that I was deep throating him swirling my tongue, he gripped my hair tighter and let out a heavy moan. I hummed pulling off letting my tongue lick up and down his shaft, then I placed butterfly kisses his leaking tip.

"I want you to fuck me so hard daddy." I whispered in his ear as I was still jerking him. I sucked on his neck and he grabbed my hips, I rolled them over his making him lift them up and I have to say I hard again.

"Doing stuff like that doesn't get you anything good baby."

"Then don't be good me. Don't you wanna make your bad baby boy beg for you." I traced his lips with my tongue and I could tell that he was losing it. He flipped us over making me be under him again. He held my arms over my head and kissed me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and it met mine, we fought for dominant but like always he won. He moved and ran his fingers up and my covered member and I tried to moved my hips but he held them to the bed, making me growl at him. He smirked and let go of me getting off the bed. I sat up and looked him with a unsatisfied face.

"Daddy get back here and finish what you started." I stood up with folded arms and before he could even say anything we heard my door knob jiggle. I frozed and look at Chris who was just as cool as ever. He walked behind me and stayed there.

"Zac are you ok you been in your rim since you got home." It was my father voice. Shit I can't let him find out about this. Chris wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me back towards him, putting his other down my boxers grabbing my ass.

"Zac?" My father asked again.

"Better come up with something. Don't wanna get caught now do we." Chris said and started to nibble on my spot behind his ear and I had to cover my mouth from moaning.

"Y-yeah I just g-got a lot of homework to d-do." I stopped moving, I even felt like I stopped breathing when I felt him insert a finger inside of me. He started moving his finger and shit my father is still by my door.

"Oh ok also have you seen Chris."

"No I hav- shit" I said and bit my lip. His finger ran over my prostate and he moved his other hand down to my painful cock rubbing over the head.

"No I haven't. Dad I r-really have to finish my w-work.*

"Ok when you are finish come down stairs." I hummed and felt Chris smirk against my skin.

"Good boy baby" he said pulling out of me and pushed me onto the bed.

"Now let's finish with our fun" he said taking off my boxers and then taking his pants and boxer both off at once. He got a condom and some lube from my dresser and got on the bed by my feet. He put the condom on and rubbed some lube on himself. He fixed himself at my entrance and intertwined our fingers.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. He started to push in until he was all the way in. I told him to start moving and he did I couldn't do nothing but moan out loud. He sucked on my collar bone and my shoulder.

"You should be quiet. Wouldn't want someone to hear you if they walk by now would you." He said and I brought his lips to mine and kissed him hard to cover up my moans. I wrapped my arms around him and he started to move faster, he took me in his hand and jerked me to met his thrusts.

The pleasure running through my body was in explainable I just wanted more of him his grip on me got tighter and I let all of my moans go into his mouth.

"Shit daddy harder" I said. He held onto my hips and pound into me harder I could tell his fingers are gonna leave marks on my skin but right now u can really care less. He turned me around so that I was on my knees and my hands gripped the sheets. He grabbed my hair pulling it back and placing kisses down my spine. I pushed back on to him to feel more of him inside of me. When he finally hit my sweet spot my eyes rolled and I let out the loudest moan ever.

"Daddy I'm so close."

"I am too baby." He jerked me faster and I could feel the feeling in the pit of my stomach. He ran over my slit and bit my neck and It brought me to my edge making me cum in his hand with a loud groan. He was still going inside if me, I squeezed myself around him and I felt him twitch before he finally came inside of me. When we cane down from our high he pulled out of me and took off the condom and threw it away in the trash in my room. He sat on my bed and pulled me to him kissing me.

"Baby you should go see what your father wants." I nodded and got off the bed to put my clothes back on and so did Chris. Once we got all of our clothes on I told Chris to go out before me so we wouldn't be asked any questions. I left out my room ten minutes after and went down stairs to see the house was empty and the music was still on but it was really low. My father and Chris was sitting on the chair talking. When he saw me in view he smirked at me and I blushed going to sit across from them on the other couch.

"Her Dad. Did you want me for something?"

"Yeah I do but before that I have to say this." I looked at him confused.

"What is it?" He turned and looked at his friend.

"I don't mind that you fuck my son but the next time you do it please be more quiet and when people agent here. I'm glad no one heard y'all." My father said and my jaw dropped and my face got redder.

"You knew?" I asked him and I looked at Chris who had no expression what so ever. Wait did he tell my father about us.

"Of course I knew. Cause every time Chris come over you disappear and come back with new hickeys." He said pointing to my neck. I quickly cover my neck and Chris winked at me.

Well shit......

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

333K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
326K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
24.5K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
14.3K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..