My Roommate

Tom's P.O.V.

Nathan. My college roommate for three years and I have never once been in or looked inside of his room before. He always keeps the door closed and locked. The only people that every seen the inside of his room are the guys that he brings home almost every night, if I every even try to get close he gets mad and yells.

I always get scared to go in there thinking there might be something in there that I wouldn't want to see. But I'm gonna do it today. Nathan isn't going to be home all day, which will give me enough time to get in check it out and get out before he notice.

I walked down the hallway to the last door and took a bobby pin form out of my back pocket. I learned how to pick locks when I was thirteen I was just scared to do his because I thought I'll get caught. Once I got the handle unlock I smiled in victory and put the piece of plastic back in my pocket. When I pushed open the door my jaw hit the floor.

His room was pretty exotic. He had some very unusually stuff that I wouldn't think he would have. He had different size paddles and handcuffs on his wall, ball gags and collars on his dresser. The sight was endless, never would have really guess this was what he was hiding, and truth be told I'll be lying if I say I wasn't getting turned on right now. I mean just thinking about all the things he could do me, the way I would let him get rough with me just make me so so hot and my pants are getting pretty tight right now.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?' I froze in the spot I was standing in not even daring to turn around.

'You got ten seconds to answer me." My mouth couldn't even form complete words at the moment.

"I wasn't doing anything in here I swear I didn't even touch anything. My back was still facing him. I wouldn't dare face him with a growing boner showing. That would be embarrassing.

"Why won't you face me?"

Shit....

"N-No rea-reason." Great when the hell did I start to stutter.

"Then turn and face me." He was straight behind me I didn't even hear him walk over here. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, which cause my hair to stand up. I slowly but surely turned around to face him with my hands covering me. He was really close to me, causing me to be really nervous making my cheeks burn. His eyes were looking all my face and body until he met my eyes and smirked.

"What?" he bent down a little so that his face was inches away from mine. I wanted to take a step back but he took ahold of my shirt and kept me in my spot.

"If that blush and boner not because of the things I'm going to do to you then I don't want to hear it." He whispered causing my problem to get worst.

"What! No I wasn't I-I was-," I didn't even process what was gonna say before I felt him press his lips to mine, holding my head up with his fingers on my chin. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I was just lost for breath as he roamed my mouth until his tongue met mine. He pulled away and I was still in a state of shock.

"Bed. Strip."

"Wh-what? Why?" He walked towards me and I took a stepped back with everyone he took forward until I hit a wall. He place a hand on both sides of the wall by my head. He trailed one of his fingers down my arms to the hem of my jeans. I gasped when he grasped my bulge in my pants and kept his hand there.

"Because this won't go away on its own now will it?" He sucked on my earlobe as I shook my head.

"Then go do what I just said to." I went without out any more questions and in under a minute I was on the bed in nothing but my boxers.