Daddy's Baby Boy

Zac's P.O.V.

I swear why couldn't my dad throw the party on the weekend when I'm not home. It's 8:00 at night and this party have been going in for three hours. My dad throws a party every two months just to get together with his coworkers and I swear to god I'm tired of it. I just wanna go to sleep but all that damn noise is driving me crazy. I thought since I couldn't get any sleep what else will a 17 boy do alone in his room. I grabbed one of my porno magazines and closed my door, undoing my pants before I sat on my bed.

I slid my hand down my boxers and pulled my cock out and started to go at a slow pace. After a while I started to speed up and I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey zac your father wants you." I quickly covered myself as my eyes came in contact with the green ones of my father best friend Chris. I didn't even hear my door open. His eyes was displeasing and I knew why. He wasn't just my father friend he was my daddy is sexual terms. It started a year ago we was left alone while my father had to run back to work for something and certain things led to another and now I have a daddy. He gave me rules to follow and one of them was not to give oneself sexual pleasure without permission.

"What is this?" He asked closing my door and locking it.

"I-I'm sorry I w-was just bored."

"mmhmm."

"I'm so sorry daddy please don't be mad." I said still looking at him. He didn't say a word just walked towards me and sat down by me on the bed.

"Let me help you with that." He said and replaced my hand with his. My eyes never left his and he started to move his hand. I bit my lip and he smirked. I put my face in the crook of his neck and I felt his lips run across my exposed neck. His teeth scraped across the skin until he found my weak spot and bit down on it, cause me to moan softly. I whimpered when his hand went faster. He rubbed his thumb around my tip and I was melting in his hand.

"Look at that your dick is twitching in my hand."

"Please let me cum."

"I don't know baby boy you broke a rule do you think you deserve it." He whispered in my ear before he lick the out shell and nibbled down on it. I was whining loud now cause he slowed his pace.

"Daddy I'm so sorry I disobeyed you but please let me cum I'll be good."

"Mmhmm you can cum." He sucked on my neck and moved his hand quickly. It wasn't to long before I bit down hard on his neck and came in his hand. I picked my head up before I could do anything he roughly pressed his lips to mine and pushed me down on my back on the bed, straddling me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands was on the hem of my shirt before he pulled it over my head off of me, then taking his off afterwards. He grind his hips down onto mine and I could feel how hard he was. His fingers ran up and down my sides with his tongue roaming my neck and chest, nibbling on my exposed flesh.

"S-Shit" his pinched one of my nipplee and I let s moan.

"You like when I touch you there"He said and I nod my head. His lips trailed down my chest and stomach to the hem of my pants and licked a straight line across the top on my skin. He took my pants all the way off and pulled me up into a sitting position, I put one of fingers though one of the loops through his jeans and tugged on them, latching my lips on the skin under his Adam's apple sucking on the spot.

"Daddy can I?" I asked moving my hand down and palming him through his pants. I heard and growl and he bucked his hips so I'm gonna take that as a yes.

I pushed him back on the bed and loosen his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled his out his hard member and started to stroke him. My lips went from his neck to his chest leaving marks as my trail. I rubbed my thumb over his slit and he groaned, I went all the way down stomach until I got to his throbbing tip and ran my tongue around it. He ran his fingers through my hair and gripped it, I took all of I could of him into my mouth and what I couldn't I used my hand. I went all the way down so that I was deep throating him swirling my tongue, he gripped my hair tighter and let out a heavy moan. I hummed pulling off letting my tongue lick up and down his shaft, then I placed butterfly kisses his leaking tip.