VanossGaming x reader +=DISCO...

By Gamerpup

More

Pt 1
Part 2
Part 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part 7

A/N

1.5K 23 17
By Gamerpup

Hey guys sorry for the wait I swear I getting to the next chapter I would say, oh it's just school that's getting me behind. But I'm a better author than that so next thing I was wondering if u fellow followers and readers would want a face reveal or something like that. So that's an update and p.s. the next chapter will (suddenly I was filled with determination) HAVE FLUFF. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment of what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...