Rumor Has It

By jadeskye

Chanyeol hears a rumor about Kyungsoo and decides to see if it's true. Do not, I repeat do not read if you ar... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 6

534 35 5
By jadeskye

   It's been a little while since my last update hasn't it?

    whoops.... 

The sound of the faucet was the only thing Kyungsoo heard when he entered. Rounding the corner he found Chanyeol with his back to him, leaning over the sink. His hair was pulled back, water dripping from his face and hands.

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo's voice was soft but Chanyeol still jumped. He glanced at Kyungsoo through the mirror. Kyungsoo couldn't read his expression. He couldn't tell if he was upset or relieved that Kyungsoo was there. "Can... can we talk."

Kyungsoo didn't miss the flash of hurt in his eyes. He was taking this the wrong way already. God Kyungsoo felt stupid for his choice of words.

Chanyeol finally turned to face him, though his eyes still avoided Kyungsoo's. "Talk."

"Let me begin with this. Jongin and I, whatever it is we had or did, it was a long time ago. Jongin and I are friends yes, but nothing more and neither of us wishes to be more."

"Is that why you let him take you out to lunch and were all smiley and happy when you guys came back?" Chanyeol didn't sound accusing or angry. He sounded hurt.

"He dragged me to lunch, with Baekhyun, to talk about you and me. He wanted to know what was going on between us because apparently I had a stick up my ass this morning and you were freakishly too serious for his liking." Chanyeol cracked a grin.

"You did seem a little up tight when you came in." Kyungsoo raised a brow.

"Were you watching me?" Chanyeol blushed.

"I-I was trying to think of what to say to you," he muttered. "I didn't want to make things worse between us." Kyungsoo stepped forward, dropping his take out on the counter and closing the distance between them.

"Hey," he took Chanyeol's face between his hands, "Don't ever feel like you can't talk to me. I don't care how mad you might think I am, talk to me okay." He nodded. "Good. I don't want my boyfriend being afraid of me."

Chanyeol's wide eyes locked with Kyungsoo's. A shit-eating grin spread across the giant's still damp face.

"You called me your boyfriend." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well..." He trailed off. Chanyeol was looking at him expectantly. "I may have only known you for like a few days basically but I really like you Channie." Chanyeol pecked Kyungsoo's lips, his arms wrapping around the smaller mans waist.

"I really like you too." He kissed Kyungsoo again, picking him up and perching him on the sink. Kyungsoo wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist, pulling him closer. Their kisses were quick but soft. Chanyeol's hands came to rest on Kyungsoo thighs, his fingers kneading into the fabric.

"There is one thing I should tell you though." Kyungsoo spoke breathlessly. Chanyeol cocked his head to the side in question. "I really, really like sex." Chanyeol grinned.

"You know there was this rumor about that-

"Shut up." Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol's mouth back to his, his kiss becoming needy. Chanyeol rolled his hips into Kyungsoo's electing a soft moan.

Kyungsoo's hands tugged Chanyeol's shirt from his pants and began unbuttoning it. Chanyeol's mouth moved slowly down Kyungsoo's neck, biting and kissing the exposed skin. His hips bucked again.

"Fuck, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo moaned, his fingers faltering. Chanyeol pulled back, his breathing heavy.

"We shouldn't do this here."

"You're right, but I am already hard and so are you." Kyungsoo reattached their lips, his fingers pushing the last button through its hole. Chanyeol's shirt was on the ground and Kyungsoo's fingers working his pants open.

"You know how much trouble we will be in if someone walks in." Chanyeol stated between eager kisses. Kyungsoo's tongue darted out to lick at the others swollen lips.

"Then we better be quick."

Chanyeol had Kyungsoo's pants and underwear down to his knees and Kyungsoo bent over the counter in seconds.

"You know water and saliva aren't the best options for preparation." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Check my right front pocket." With a furrowed brow Chanyeol reached into the slacks pocket and pulled out a travel sized packet of lube. He raised a brow in question and looked at Kyungsoo through the mirror. All he got was a shrug and ass shaking in return. He chose not to question further.

Tearing the packet with his teeth Chanyeol squeezed the perfect amount onto his fingers. Kyungsoo whined as the taller traced his pink hole before slipping the digit past the ring of muscles not so gently.

Chanyeol's fingers worked quickly. He could feel Kyungsoo's needy eye's watching him through the mirror. It made him feel hot all over and sent a rush for blood to his groin.

He wanted to be buried in the other already. He wanted to feel his heat surrounding him. He wanted to see the pleasure contorting his features. He wanted to hear his named muffled between fingers as Kyungsoo tired to keep quiet.

Pulling his hand away, Chanyeol searched for the packet of lube he had dropped earlier. Kyungsoo whined impatiently, his hips pushing back in want. Chanyeol slicked himself up and pushed in without warning. Kyungsoo bit his lip to keep from gasping.

Chanyeol didn't wait for Kyungsoo to adjust. He grabbed the smallers hips and thrust in roughly. Kyungsoo squeezed his eyes shut, gripping the counter until his fingers turned white. He couldn't stop the whimpers that slipped through his teeth even if he wanted to.

"Look at me." Chanyeol whispered, nipping at Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo obeyed, his eyes finding Chanyeol's in the reflection. It sent a jolt of blood rushing to his cock and a moan past his lips. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer if Chanyeol kept staring at him the way he was.

Kyungsoo's arms started to shake from holding himself up. His eyes slipped shut in effort to concentrate on not having his arms give out. The sound of a hand smacking skin echoed in the bathroom, as did the squeak Kyungsoo gave in receiving the spanking. His eyes flew open to find Chanyeol's reflection staring back him admonishingly.

"What did I say." He growled.

"Fuck Channie, ngh, I can't- ah, I'm gonna-"

"Eyes on me." Chanyeol demanded. Kyungsoo did as told, his gaze never wavering from Chanyeol's. His whimpers grew louder as he came closer to release. One of Chanyeol's hands released Kyungsoo's hip to take hold of his throbbing member. It only took a few tugs to get Kyungsoo over the edge. Spasms ran through his tired body as his cum landed on the counter. Chanyeol wasn't far behind, biting down on Kyungsoo's shoulder to muffle his groan.

Kyungsoo wasted no time catching his breath and had already started moving to clean them and the counter up. Chanyeol gentle pulled out, his face flushing with the realization that he had just fucked his boyfriend in the bathroom of their work place.

Kyungsoo dampened a paper towel and began cleaning the cum that had started dripping down his thighs before pulling his underwear and pants back up. He was already tucking his shirt back in when he noticed Chanyeol wasn't doing anything.

"Come on big boy. We don't want anyone walking in while you dick is still out." He grinned and Chanyeol was quick to cover himself fumbling with his shirt buttons. Kyungsoo brushed his hands aside and finished off where he was having trouble. In just a few minutes they were as presentable as they could be after fucking in the bathroom.

"You know, I've never uh, done it out side of a bedroom before. It's kind of exhilarating." He grinned sheepishly. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Oh Channie, we are going to have so much fun." With a quick peck to the lips Kyungsoo left the bathroom and a flustered giant to skip back to his desk.

"Did you work everything out?" Baekhyun asked with a knowing grin and wiggled his eyebrows as he passed his cubical. He ignored the other and logged into his computer.

He grinned when a very red faced giant quickly exited the bathroom, making a dash for his editing bay. Kyungsoo had never thought if it before but now he wondered what it would be like to have sex in one of those sound proof rooms. He would definitely be adding it to the list of things to try with Chanyeol.

Okay so I've had so much trouble getting this chapter done and I'm honestly not too happy with the ending but I didn't like anything I was come up with for it so I stuck with the first one that I sort of did like. I hope it wasn't too crappy or rushed. The insperation just hasn't been there to write and when it has been I always get called away to do something different....Life must be against me writing or something. I will try harder next time to make a better update!

While you wait please feel free to check out my youtube channel: Jadeskye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 48 14
Jikook smut warning ⚠️ some 18+ or 21+ first fanfiction
60.9K 4.4K 23
|COMPLETED| "I Promise You" is a story based on my KAISOO One Shots, Question of the Day and I Promise You. This is my second work after The Student...
2.4K 170 26
It's too cringe with lots of grammatical errors, I wrote this when I was literally a kid...so don't read this cringe story anymore-
203 3 2