JERK.REJECTION.MATE

Por Nicole200220

A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1-My Story
Chapter 1 part 2
Chapter 2-Meeting people I called family
Chapter 3-Tears and Sorries
Chapter 4-Breathe...Panic Attack
Dream
Chapter 5-School
Chapter 6-I wish I disappear
Dream 2
Chapter 7-Rogues
Chapter 8-Mate
Chapter 9-It's a secret
Chapter 11- His name is Jason
Chapter 12-The Call
Chapter 13- They are leaving?
Chapter 14-Rules.Secrets.Lies
Chapter 15-My nature
Chapter 16-Darling
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10-I surrender

5.8K 192 4
Por Nicole200220

Chapter 10
I surrender

Rogues.
As I am about to shift I see the same man who attacked me the last time.

"Hello princess."he says.

"Don't call me that. What do you want?"I ask.

"Same thing as last time."

"Why does your Alpha want me?

"You'll find out soon. Come with me or I will kill your father."

Then a man comes next to him holding my father with a knife against his throat.

"Don't do it Emma."dad says in pain. I look back and forth between my dad and the rogue.

"Promise me that if I came with you no harm to either packs."

"Thought you would say that the alpha said that he will promise."

Then the man holding my father let him go making him fall on the ground and kicks him.Then the same man grabs my arm and drag me outside pulling me behind his body, I am not standing on my feet since I am being dragged like a sledge on the hard snow. Then we reach a car. The man stops and pulls me in front of his body pushing me into the car.

Someone ties my arms with ropes and puts a blindfold around my eyes. I am not going to try to escape when there is none. Now no one has to worry about me anymore I am gone. Within seconds the dark takes me and I close my eyes.

I open my eyes and look at the room I found myself in. I look down to see on what I am on. I am on a bed with covers on me. My hands are tied to the side of the bed my legs are tied too.

Opposite me there is a wooden wardrobe it is painted with blue paint to form beautiful shaped flowers. On my right I see a brown old desk on it there is an empty vase and a notebook. Next to the desk is a wooden chair.

My eyes then fall on the silver bathtub in the middle right side of the room. I look back to where I am on the bed. When my eyes go wide as I look at my clothes I amn't wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. I have a long shirt on me that goes down to my knee. Who changed me last night?

I look to my left to see a window I look outside the only thing I can see is an oak tree.
Then I hear a noise coming from the right side of the room. I look and see the door being opened slowly. Slowly more it opens and still I can't see who ever is behind the door. They sure are making me angry. The door opens more and I see a figure of a tall man with black hair and green eyes or rather emerald.

"Good morning sunshine." He says with a smile on his face. I am seeing everything blurry. What's happening?

"Hmm" I close my eyes and open them again. The man comes closer and I can see him better now he has a scar on his face.

"Are you alright sunshine?

I shake my head to show him that I am not.

"What's wrong?" He asks me still with that warm smile.

"I... am seeing everything blurry and my head hurts." I say looking at him.

"Hmm...it must be when you hit your head don't worry it will get better."

"Why am I here?" I ask him.

"Now what will be the fun in that if I tell you."

"Father?"

"He's fine everyone is fine like I promised."

One word he is the Alpha.

"Listen to me carefully if you try to run away I won't be that nice to you after. So try to cooperate with me did you got that?"

I nod.

He starts to untie the ropes. Which gives me some time to think. My father is alright and everyone else but why would I believe him? I have to for now I just have to listen what he wants from me.

"Ok all done. Come on up."

I stand on my bare feet and feel the cold floor under me.

"Follow me."

I follow him through many hallways until we are downstairs and outside of the building I look around and notice the building from the pictures that father showed me. I keep following him to keep up.

"Now we can talk." I look around and see many werewolves around me are growling.

"Now tell me where do your father keep the prisoners?"

"I don't know."I say telling the truth.

"She doesn't know poor child." He talks to his wolves and makes a signal to two of the wolves. They grab me by the arms.

"You see this scar on my face you did that you mother ..." He comes near me and throws a punch in my stomach then another one. Then he punches me in the face.
My eyelids start closing I bite my lip to not scream so I won't give him the pleasure.

"Scream b****."

Then he shifts and he puts his claw marks in my skin feeling the blood coming down. Then he comes near me and scratch my face like his,and slap me. I almost let out a scream but I bite my lip that I make blood come out from them. After the hard slap I start to see purple dots and the next thing I see is black.

I open my eyes seeing that I am tied with a chair. I see someone standing talking on the phone.

"Oh there she goes she just woke up."the voice says and I recognize that it is the
Alpha. He puts the phone next to my mouth.

"Emma" I hear a worried voice over the phone.

"Dad." I say in a whisper.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"I am sorry."

"Don't do anything he tells you don't tru..." I don't get to finish when he slaps me.
It hurts a lot I feel my whole body hurting with pain. Then I hear him talking to him.

"I am going to kill you."my father says.

"You better listen if you want her alive."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to give me back my mate."

"Who are you?"

"I go by the name Deathringer."

"I will give you your mate if you give me my daughter."

"Then it's a trade meet me at 35 street tonight at midnight."

Then the call ends and he looks at me with a big smile on his face. He unties me and grabs me by my hair and he whispers, " I am going to make sure you look dead." I feel my body shiver and shake as he says that.

He grabs me from my hair and starts punching me everywhere until it is around midnight he throws me into a car. While the car drives on the road I fall asleep then wake up at feeling someone's hand on my face. I touch my face and feel like I was just slapped I look and see him. He drags me out of the car and into a street. I look up and see my father holding a woman in his hand.

"Emma... you son of a b****" My father says.

I just want to go home and sleep that's all it's not like this have never happened to me before. Next to my father I see a shadowy figure I can't see who it is and I am to tired to try to scent their smell. The next moment I know I am thrown at the harsh floor on the dirty water I look up and then I feel warm hands going around my body. I look at who is holding me I see my father his eyes filled with tears and anger.

"Dad" I finally find my voice to talk and see Drake following us.

"We are almost there Emma." My dad says trying to put a smile on his face.

"I am sorry dad"

"What are you sorry for?" I didn't have the strength to talk to him back and closed my eyes and cuddled to his chest.

I open my eyes to see that I am in the same place for the third time. I try to stand up but I can't every time I try it hurts a lot. I look around to see if someone is there my eyes fall on a figure which is sitting down on a chair with other people he is looking down at the floor. His hands on his knees his palms on his face. I can smell his sweet smell as much I hate to admit it I like his smell it's a smell of the forest, dirt and leaves all of the things that I like.

I wander why he is here in the first place. A lot of questions start forming in my brain as always why did I had to be always the one with questions without answers. Then I look at the other people who are sitting I see the twins, Chase and Dave. Wait where is my brother and father. Before I start to panic I decided to bring their attention to me.

"Hmm..." I say as I try to get up again. Jason lifts his head as he hears me and I can see his black eyes full of emotions. I can even see some tears on his face. As he notice that I am looking at him in confusion trying to understand his tears he whips them off.

Chase comes next to me holding my hand.

"Hey there Elsa told me to tell you to lay and don't try to get up. She knew that you will try... Drake and your father they are in the office they have been going through a lot of work the past few days. Elsa also told me that you might find it hard to speak or even move. Here drink this."

He hands me a glass of water before I try to take it myself he lifts my head slowly and help me to drink. Then the twins come next to me and sit at the end of the bed.

"You scared us." Zane says.

"ZANE. What he means we miss you and we feel sorry about what happened and we will do anything to help you."Dane says. I nod and I look back at Jason where he is still sitting in the same posture he was when he saw me.

"Why..is...he...?"

That's all I had to say for them to turn around and they knew who I was talking about. I am not sure if I want to see him after what he have done to me.

"Jason is here... well the alphas fought and Drake won fairly making him the alpha. Drake has chosen him to be your protector."

"Wha..."I said as I was cut again by Zane.

"We said the same thing but someone confessed that he is sorry." He looks at Jason.

"He told us how sorry he feels for hurting you and he never wants to do so. You should've seen him pacing, talking to himself like a crazy person when you were taken. When Drake saw how much he cares he tells him to be your protector."

I look away from Zane and look back to Jason. I amn't sure if I should trust him or not after all he made me shout at my father I fought with Erica he made me so angry. He affects me so much. Why should I trust him to break my heart into pieces again.

Then Jason stands up and walks towards me. He searches for my hand and I try to pull away but every muscle I move makes me want to cry with pain. He grabs my hand softly. I feel all the tingles and sparks going through my body.

"I won't ever hurt you ever again." He looks at me in my eyes. I could see the black lines under his eyes that shows that he hasn't slept. For the first time his eyes are brown. A light brown full of sadness, disappointed and guilt.

"You are going to be with me forever." I look at him in shock he wasn't making it officially that we are mates. He sure made me feel the electric shock of how much he wants me. I look at the twins and they are both looking at me in shock I move my eyes to Chase he doesn't know that Jason is my mate but he was acting normal of what he said.

"Emma a protector is almost like a mate and he will die for you." Chase says.

I look back at Jason not believing what is happening he wants me back. The mate that rejected me, the one who humiliated me in front the whole school, the person that told me that he can never be with me. I can't let him have this no I won't fall for him I won't.
I finally get my voice to say one word.

"No." I tell him I look at him in his eyes and see how hurt he is that I am rejecting him. This is all his fault he brought this on himself if he just accepted me it would have been different. I heard a gasp coming from Chase.

"AS LONG YOU ARE MY MATE YOU ARE MINE AND FOR EVER WILL BE WITH ME."
Jason says as his eyes darkness and are filled with anger, hurt and mostly disappointed. He holds my hands tighter know.

*****************************

I feel like being cruel at the moment so I will stop the chapter here. ;)

Did you like this chapter?

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 336 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...
1.6M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
12.5K 346 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...