Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

In the Name of the Pharaoh

1.4K 38 15
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 219

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"Guys look! It's the Pharaoh!" said Lilly as they neared the palace.

"We're not too late!" said Yugi.

"Pharaoh!" said Tea.

"It's us!" said Tristan.

"You should have stayed in your own words mortals! Now your souls belong to me!" said Zorc as he tried to attack the group, only for them to dodge the attack.

"There's not much time," said Yugi.

"Then lets help the Pharaoh," said Tea.

"Yugi! Watch out!" yelled the Pharaoh as the horsemen from early came at them. Yugi summoned his duel disk and was ready to fight.

"We have a saying back home: It's time to duel!" said Yugi. "Now, I summon Dark Magician!"

"You're back," said the Pharaoh in shock.

"Of course my king, I said I would protect you, and I will. Now let's duel" said the Dark Magician/Mahad.

"And you're not going alone," said Joey as he summoned his Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

"Don't forget me! Let's go Neutral Magician Girl!" said Lilly.

"Us too!" said Tristan. "I summon this: my Super Robo Yaro!"

"Kay Fire Sorcerer, you're up!" said Tea.

"We have company!" yelled Tristan as the horseman turned into monsters.

"Let's go guys!" said Lilly as they all sent their monsters to attack, only for them to come back.

"They won't stay down," said Tea.

"What do we do?" said Lilly.

"Perhaps we can help!" said a voice. The group turned to see the Light Magician Girl and the Dark Magician Girl.

"But how?" asked Yugi.

"I think I know who summoned them," said Lilly as she caused everyone to look at the palace where Mana and Sahera were.

"Ready Master?" asked the Dark Magician Girl to Mahad.

"Ready," he replied.

"You guys go and help the Pharaoh, we will take care of this," said the light Magician Girl.

"Right!" said Yugi as they turned.

"Good luck!" said Lilly as they went to the Pharaoh.

"Pharaoh," said Lilly as the group landed next to him.

"Are you alright?" asked Tristan.

"It's us pal," said Joey.

"Please, say something," said Yugi.

"I knew you'd return," said the pharaoh as they all went to help him up.

"We'll get you better soon," said Lilly.

"I'm afraid I have to disagree," said Zorc as he readied his attack.

"Let's go!" said the Light Magician Girl as she and the two Dark Magicians attacked with her.

"Leave you pests!" said Zorc as he attacked them.

"We're doomed," said Joey as he and Tristan carried the Pharaoh.

"Yugi, were you able to locate my name?" asked the Pharaoh.

"Yeah," said Yugi nervous.

"Well, what is it?" asked the Pharaoh.

"They may have found your real name, but they were unable to read it," said Zorc.

"But why?" asked the Pharaoh.

"It's simple. It's written in a language they are unfamiliar with."

"Is that true?"

"It's true. We made it through your tomb, and there it was, on the back wall. There was only one problem," started Yugi.

"It was written in ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics," said Lilly as she looked at the ground.

"I know what it looks like, but I don't how to say it."

"With or without a name, we have butt to kick," said Joey as they sent their monsters to fight Zorc, only to feel pain once they were destroyed.

"Alright, the fate of the world rest with us. You know what to do," said Mahad to the Dark Magician Girl.

"Right," said Dark Magician Girl.

~ With Mana and Sahera ~

"I'm sorry my queen, but our kingdom can't afford to lose you," said Mana as she turned to the queen and hit her in the stomach.

"Mana," said the queen as she passed out, causing the Light Magician Girl to disappear.

"Your son is going to need you."

~ With the others ~

"Stop! It's much too dangerous!" yelled the Pharaoh as the two started to glow.

They attacked Zorc with all they had, only for it to do nothing.

"Surrender your souls to the shadow realm!" said Zorc as he attacked the Magicians.

"I know you will win, my Pharaoh," said Mahad.

"Farwell my king and be strong for our queen and your son," said Dark Magician Girl as the two faded away. Mana fell over after her magician disappeared.

'How are we going to show the Pharaoh his name? We can't say it, so we have to find a way to show it and I highly doubt that Zorc is going to let us draw it for him,' thought Lilly as she looked at the Pharaoh who seemed very upset. She noticed something shinny around his neck. 'The necklace!'

"Guys! I know what we can do!" said Lilly in excitement causing the others to look at her. "If we concentrate hard enough on the images we saw for his name, we could transfer them onto the necklace!"

"She's right!" said Yugi in excitement, "We got here by thinking about it."

"Let's do this!" said Joey as they all of their hands together to concentrate.

"Fools! You are too late!" yelled Zorc as he went to attack them, only to be stopped by Seto Kaiba who summoned a defensive spell/monster to protect them.

"How dare you stand in my way!" yelled Zorc as he attacked again, forcing everyone to the floor.

"NO!" he yelled when he noticed the Pharaoh standing with his name written on his necklace.

"Yugi, it worked. It's my name!" said the Pharaoh as he held it up to his face to read it.

"Can you read the symbols?" asked Tea.

'They are called hieroglyphs and of course he can, he's fucking Egyptian!' thought Lilly, annoyed with Tea's stupidity.

"My ancient name has been revealed," said the Pharaoh. "I am King Atem!"

"Yes!" said this time. Lilly. 'Now we can end this!'

"Gods of Egypt, I revive thy!" yelled Atem as light shot out of Yugi's deck and flew toward the Egyptian Gods.

"You got this Pharaoh!" said Lilly.

"Yeah!" yelled the boys.

"They already lost against m/e once, do you think they will win this time?" asked Zorc.

"There is something I didn't do last time," started Atem, "merge them together!

"Wow," said Lilly as she watched the light show.

"And now I give you, the creator of light!" said Atem.

"What? Impossible!" said Zorc in fear.

"Darkness by gone!" said Atem as his God attacked Zorc.

"No. I shall take you with me!" cried Zorc as he went to grab Atem, only for the light to destroy him.

"So that's it? The big shot Lord of Darkness is gone?" asked Tristan.

"Yep! Thanks to this even bigger shot!" said Joey happily.

"Did you want this to last longer?" asked Lilly with a raise eyebrow.

'No," said Tristan with a nerves laugh.

"We have to thank the Pharaoh!" said Tea with a smile.

"Atem," said Lilly in correction.

"It's going to take a while to get used to that," said Joey.

"After all these years, we finally know your name," said Yugi.

"Yes, and it's all thank to you," said Atem.

"Now what?" asked Lilly.

"Waite for the next bad guy?" asked Atem.

"No Atem," said a voice. They all turned to see the God talking to them. "There will not be another. You have conquered the embodiment of evil from which all evil is born."

"So I'm done?"

"No, but you are close. With the help of your friends, you've nearly fulfilled your destiny. That's why your sprit has returned to this world after 5,000 years. So you could rescue mankind once again from the shadow games. And now, there is but one task left for you to carry out before your spirit can return to its resting place," said the God as she disappeared.

"It's weird. I finally feel like my own person," said Atem. "Lilly, thank for this. We wouldn't have won without it."

"Of course!" said Lilly with a smile as Seto proceeded to glare at both Atem and Yugi for "flirting" with her.

'I would have got him something if I knew it would help,' thought Tea in annoyance.

"Thank you, all of your help. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you," said Atem as he bowed to them.

"When are you guys going to stop with this friendship stuff?" asked Seto as he walked toward the group.

"When you stop pretending that this is all some magic trick," said Joey in annoyance.

"I guess there is some truth to this stuff," said Seto as he looked to the side.

"Did you guys hear what I just heard? He said this was all real!?" said Joey is surprise.

"Nice try," started Seto, "I said it was all a mind trick."

"What!? You guys heard him, right?" asked Joey.

"Nope," said everyone else.

~ Sometime Later ~

"It's not going to be easy, but this kingdom will return to its formal glory," said Atem to Priest Seto as they stood, with Sahera who was holding their son, at the palace, watching the kingdom clean up. "And you will be seeing to this, Seto."

"What?" asked Seto and Sahera in shock.

"I will be leaving this world and you will be taking the throne for you are now king of Egypt," said Atem as he turned to face him.

"What? But I, but you," started Seto in shock.

"So let it be written, so let it be done."

"But after everything we've been through, this kingdom needs a strong leader to move us ahead."

"But who better to lead this nation, but you Seto."

"My love?" asked Sahera in worry.

"I will be leaving soon, my love, and I want to insure you are safe. How better to do that by having Seto become Pharaoh. Once our son is old enough, he can become Pharaoh," said Atem as he started to disappear.

"No," said Sahera as she watched her husband disappear, tears started to stream down her face as her son joined her in crying.

"Believe in yourselves, I know that together, the two of you will make this a better place," he said as he got closer to Sahera. "Take care of our son and let him know that I love him very much."

"I love you," said Sahera.

"And I love you," said Atem as he kissed her on the lips, causing Tea to glare at Lilly who was blushing with Yugi, who was being glared at by Seto Kaiba, then Atem bent to kiss his son on the forehead. He then turned to Seto. "Believe in the light inside of you."

"The light inside of me?" asked Seto as he thought of Kasara.

"And now I leave you this," he said as he took off his millennium puzzle and gave it to Seto, "as proof of your right to the throne. Please preserve my father's dream and maintain peace in Egypt."

"Yes my king," said Seto as he took the puzzle.

"It is you who is now king," said Atem as he walked toward his friends.

"Are you sure about this? Asked Yugi as Atem neared them.

"Yes," he said as he and the others flew into the air to the present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 18 15
When Amanda does something that catches the eyes of someone that swears that she met once, and only once, she tries to find a way to use her magic to...
18K 509 26
Taking place after the Ceremonial Duel, Yugi Motou is having an extremely difficult time without his beloved Yami by his side. Just when he thought t...
8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...