Troyler [boyxboy]

By annggi3

Bringing guy after guy to Tyler's room and Troye watching off in the distance was never what Tyler wanted to... More

Troyler {OTP}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 26: Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

7.9K 163 138
By annggi3

Troye's POV

〰〰〰〰〰〰

It wasn't until now that i noticed how hammered Tyler looked from all that drinking. A look of disbelief swepted Marcus's face as he looked down on me. "Taking advantage of Tyler when he's drunk.. what a low move," He scolded, holding Tyler up against him. My mouth dropped at his words, completely stunned at how this whole situation looked in his point of view. 

"N-no it's not what it looks like i w-was just.." I stumbled upon my words, my lip trembling from loss of words. I remained sprawled and pressed against the wall, hopelessly watching Tyler pratically pass out in Marcus's arms. "You disgust me, Troye," He spat out my name, clutching his hands into fist, making me shrink down, whimpering.

He spun on his heels, carrying Tyler gently out through the club's exit, leaving me in the most vulnerable state ever. By now, it felt as if millions of eyes were set on me, sending loads of pity mixed with disgust. I scrambled onto my feet, brushing off my clothes with my free hand. I just wanted to shrink down and leave the pair of eyes that seemed to make me the center of attention. I was by far the most humiliated person that ever walked the planet as i watched Marcus stroll off with Tyler.

I cursed, kicking the nearest chair that rested near the bar.

"If there's a dent in that, you're paying," A hint of amusement sailed through the male's voice, causing my head to snap up. My eyes locked onto the man that stood behing the counter, humour dancing in his eyes. 

"Oh shut up," I grumbled, lazily taking a seat. He allowed his arms to rest onto the counter, leaning forward to the point where our nose were only inches apart. "Aw, is someone a little mad they just got rejected..?" He snickered, giving me a quick pinch to the cheek.

"No." I snapped, throwing daggers at the stranger that was pissing me off. Couldn't he see that i wasn't in the mood? Did he not just see what happened? I narrowed my eyes harshly as i watched how he roamed his fingers through his hair, throwing a smile as he said, "Chill, i was only kidding."

I gave a sour, sarcastic laugh which only made his cheeky grin grow. The dim lighting made my eyes strain as i tried to focus on the stranger's features. He looked around 20 with his a dirty- blonde hair styled messly but neat. The pair of green eyes never seemed to have sadness filled in, noticing how cheeky this person really was.

Dont get me wrong, this guy was extremely good looking, but gave off a just-friend vibe. He looked like a person who i could just chill with, be my clumsy self around without worrying if i was embarrassing myself.

"So what can i get you um.." He paused, confusion sewn in his face. He waited for me to tell him his name, and i couldnt help but forget also, since my mind was already clustered with so many other things.

"..Troye?" I sputtered out, making it sound more like a question then a statement. I mentally slapped myself at how stupid i was presenting myself. "Okay, Troye, what can i get you?" He asked, already pulling out a couple of cups.

I thought for a moment, tapping my fingers at a steady pace on the marble counter. "Um do you have like.. water?" I half-yelled, cursing the fact that the music was now roaring and vibrating the floor.

He snickered. "Water? .. What are you, 12?"

"Fuck off," I groaned silently, flicking him off. His grin never left his face as he said, "One water coming up." He bit down on his lip, obviosly trying to contain his laughter. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and the similarity between him and Tyler.

But he was less rude, cranky, annoying.. etc.

As he headed towards the back, my mind raced a billion thoughts. I replayed the moment to where Marcus gave me such a hated look and i flinched faintly. Even in my mind, i could feel the intense loathing and distate that casted off of him in that slight moment. I groaned, pounding the hard counter under me with my fists. Why the hell does love have to be so complicated?

Yes i know, i just said the 'L' word but the kiss we shared surely meant he liked me back, right..? I may not love him.. yet, but i'm pretty sure i'm halfway to this "love" thing since all i can think about is him.

-And his body. And his lips. And his face. And his fucking annoying, yet arousing sarcasm self.

"What even is your name, you prick," I hollered over the music as i saw him hurry back with his hand clutching at a glass jar. He chuckled, going back to his regular spot swiftly as he elevated his eyebrows at me. "Guess," He narrowed his eyes into slits in amusement, clearly enjoying me twitch in annoyance.

He soon nudged the water to me, a playful smirk tugging on his gentle lips. Not even bothering to reply, i swirled my finger in the clear liquid, my eyes growing wide as i noticed the fogginess failing to mix into the 'water'. "You spiked the drink, you little shit," I muttered in disbelief. He rolled his eyes, dropping his whole humour act. "Oh come on, you need to have a little fun," He smirked considerably as my eyes followed his hands, grabbing a towel to wipe his hands off sparesly.

I drew out a sigh and took a sip, feeling my eyes crinkle from such bitterness. My throat churned as i felt the alcohol surge down through it and into my system. The stranger's eyes watched me as i chugged down the drink. Even from my sad, sorrow state, i knew that i needed to loosen up at some point or else i might possibly die from drowning in my own despair.

"You suck at guessing," He plainly stated, making my eyebrows to arch gingerly at his suspense. "It's Caspar, by the way," He stated, throwing me a light smile, showing off his teeth.

I returned the smile, but somehow didn't allow it to reach my eyes. Caspar somehow noticed and realized, frowning from my lack of socializing. "What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyes in concern. I looked up, stunned at how this stranger was being so subtle and nice to me, considering the fact that we just met a few minutes ago. He shot me a reassuring grin, pressing me on. I awkwardly gave in, clearing my throat. I explained everything from the beginning to what he witnessed earlier.

--

Tyler's POV

My head felt like it was under a boulder. The dizziness that fogged up my brain made it really hard for me to focus on the scenery i was looking at. My eyes strained to see where i was. I attemped to sit up, instantly regretting as i felt the drowsiness kick in.

And the nausea.

I groaned at the dramatic headache that was creeping on. "Shh," I heard a familiar voice comforted me softly. Next, i felt a hand twist through my hair, making me shut my eyes completely. I allowed the broad hand to roam my hair, relaxing me as i tried to fight with my hangover. "How are you feeling..?" The voice seemed so far away as if the soundwaves struggled to reach my ears.

I gave a low groan as a response, hoping the person could just stop fucking talking. My head was pounding against my skin and my memory was a blur. A few minutes passed, and i found it strange that i still didn't know who was sitting near me. I managed to open a lid but that didn't help one bit since the dim lighting of the room blinded my vision. "Mind if i ask.. who are you..?" I asked, searching for basic clues on the man that kneeled next to me. "Marcus," He mumbled, freezing his hands in my hair.

"Oh," I muttered, flinching under his comfortable touch.

He gave a deep sigh and released his touch on me. I saw his figure resting his head on his hands, frustratingly. Before he began to speak, i cut him off. The soon images of what happened at the club soon reached my brain as i blurted out, "Where's Troye?"

He looked up in disbelief of what i just asked. I fidgeted under his stare, blushing at how sudden i bursted. "I..i dont know, honestly but Tyler.. What i'm trying to say here is tha-"

"Can you just drive me to him?" I questioned, immediantly shooting up from what seemed like my hotel room couch. Annoyance ran through his eyes as he gripped onto the couch edges. 

"Damnit Tyler, it's midnight."

"So?"

"So? It's late and Troye would of atleast had brains to figure out he needed a ride over here," Marcus raged, thrashing and flailing his hands in the air harshly.

"Why did you leave him alone over there?! He's just a-"

"Kid. He's just a kid who can't take care of himself," His tone lowered to a mutter as he threw his head down, refusing to meet my gaze. My exasperated sigh escaped my lips as i took in his words indifferently. He was right but if you think about it, being 18 is rarely considered a kid but if you compared him to us 23-24 year olds than yeah.. probably.

Silence crept upon us as i stared at Marcus easily. He heaved his head upwards so he was able to connect his eyes with me. "Do you remember anything.. you know.. at the club?" His eyes feturning back onto his lap as he fixed his sight onto his fingers as he asked.

"Yeah.. well sort of," I replied with a hushed tone. "You were drunk and he took advantage of you," His eyes crinkled with what looked like disgust and -jealousy?

"Not exactly.. I remembered some part of me actually wanting him to kiss me.." I whispered, mentally hitting myself in the head.  Why am i telling all of this to him? As if he cared and wanted to know.

"Oh," Was all he mustered as he rushed out the room without giving me a warning, leaving me in a daze.

--

Minutes passed and the sound of the door jerking open awoken me from my slumber. My eyes fluttered open, giving me the complete view of who walked in. My heart swelled as i watched him move swiftly throughout the kitchen, muttering words under his breathe.

I twisted and turn so i was able to just watch his graceful moves. I wish i could just go up to him and kiss him again and relive the moment- but this time, i could be sober. His hair was sticking up in random directions and his clothing seemed to hung at his sides at all the right places. I stiffled a groan as i felt my lower area stiffen under the hard fabric that kept it locked up. Fuck. The little things he does gets me so turned on that it's unbearable. 

He pulled out a cup, pouring himself water. I almost let out a laugh at how he was cautiously and warily eyeing the water, as if could just splash out right then and there

I decided to acknowledge the fact that i was awake as i faintly called out for him. "Troye?" He frozed. His eyes slowly met mine and his face was crismoned to a deep red. "Y-yeah?" He gulped, clutching and unclutching the cup that was placed firmly in his hands. 

"Do me a favor and help me get to my bed.. i'm currently having a killer hangover," I faked a groan, placing my hands on my forehead for extra effect. "..Um..-Okay," He was hesitant to agree but he eventually gave in and was hurriedly rushing to my side and it took me everything not to jump up and give out a full-blown dance.

Ok, I know that was a lame excuse for direct contact but whatever, i just needed to feel his gentle touch and i wasn't going to sleep without it. I watched intently as he slowly made his way towards me, locking his arms under me, repositioning me so i was leaning against his shoulders.

The color in his face never faded as we entered my room. I clutched onto his shirt, only feeling the need to just rip it off. "There," He layed me down gently on the bed. I noticed how his slim fingers lingered on my back.

"Thanks," I muttered in dissappointment. This means he was going to leave me alone in the surprisingly cold room. Watching him walk away tempted me to yell for his name but i just couldn't. I felt the words were bundled up and stuck in my throat.

I gave a low whimper as his figure left me alone and surrounded with darkness. "Troye," I finally whispered but it was a little too late, he was out of reach and here i was, sulking in the darkness. I sighed heavily and flicked my fingers across the soft sheets. Shit. I really have it hard.

A few minutes went by and i felt my eyes flutter closed, slowly letting sleep sink in. But soon, my lids snapped open at the sound of a soft voice coming from my room door.

"...Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm having..I'm having nightmares and i just wanted to know if.. if i cou-" He stuttered, yanking nervously on the hem of his shirt.

I watched a bit longer, loving how i could make him nervous from just my stare. He's absolutely the cutest and i just want to fucking kiss him.

"Sure," I said calmly, scooting over to create space for the aussie that soon was joining my bed. We layed there for what seemed like hours and as far as i know, none of us weren't planning to sleep. He kept his back facing me, making my heart cringe. Just like last time, i thought to myself.

I frowned. My hands slithered along his hips, instantly pulling him to my chest. I heard a soft gasp escape his lips causing me to chuckle.

"What are yo-"

"Shh.." I whispered, keeping him close. I knew this was such a dangerous move to make since he was supposively 'straight'.

I snickered to myself. Straight. Really? I lift his shirt up a little, allowing my fingers to gently cross his skin in circular motions. He took a sharp intake of breathe, making me grin from his response from my touch.

Yeah. 'Straight'.

He didn't make any attempt on stopping me as i trailed lower. His breathing would stop now and then and his body was heated as it layed against mine. "Ty-Tyler," He warned as he felt my fingers rather low on his hips. "Hm..?" I put on my best innocent voice, stopping slightly and pulling my fingers away.

He flipped around quicker than a second. His eyes blue eyes piercing into mine. His gaze switched to my lips that hanged a little as i stared at the precious aussie that was in the same bed as me. I watched as he hesitantly pulled his fingers to my lips and traced the outing of it. He looked so focus as he lightly dragged his fingers across my lips.

It was my turn to feel as the air was being knocked out my lungs. A severe pain ached in my lower region causing me to groan in fustration. He quickly pulled away, realization crossing through his eyes.

"I'm sorry i didn't know what i was doing, i'm still tipsy and i honestly didn't know what i was doing..-" His husky voice rambled, keeping his gaze everywhere except my eyes. It was then that i just couldn't control myself as i tilted his chin towards me, desperatley pulling his lips towards mine. Shock was written clearly in his face and it took him a few seconds before kissing me back with same amount of force.

Our lips moved in an even rhythm and i was getting tired of the slow pace we were currently at. With my lips still locked onto his, My hands roamed up until i met his arms and pinned them over him. I flinged myself over him, straddling him. He moaned loudly in our kiss, making me chuckle between our lips. He was now under my control, giving me full access to do anything with his body.

A devilish smirk tugged on my lips as i pulled apart. I caught the slight groan that he released as our lips lost contact. I examined his vulnerable state which caused him to blush furiously under me. "You're so fucking cute, Troye," I mumbled, completely obliged at how i made his face turn red.

"Shut up"

"Make me," I smirked, raising my eyebrow in the most challenging way.

"Fucking gladly," He vaguely shrugged before colliding my lips with his once more. He forefully inserted his toungue into my mouth, making me yelp in surprise but nonetheless, moaning between his soft, plump lips. The vibrations that was caused by his wild moans were enough to make my groin pounce with need and want.Stop doing that" He groaned, struggling under hold.

I unpinned his arms, only to entwine my fingers in his. His tongue swirled, pushed, and flicked against mine. It was a deep and somewhat desperate kiss. It went on forever but when he pulled away for air it seemed like it wasn't long enough. I groaned loudly as he rubbed his arousal against mine. The kiss soon deepened, and all that was heard was heavy panting.

The room seemed to get hotter as i threw hot, fiery kisses down his neck. The moans that would slip out his mouth soon became music to my ears. I continued to nip on his neck while pressing our feverish bodies together tightly.

I began to grind my hips against his, sucking his neck teasingly. I felt his small body tremble under my body in pure pleasure.

"Wait Tyler-"

"Hmm..?" I mumbled against his neck, rumbling into his skin as his words sparked up curiousity.

Troye's POV

The judgemental looks of Alfie and the others crossed my mind for a second and that's all it took for me to come up with my one desicion. To stop my horrible sinning that my mind has been thinking of.

To stay away from Tyler's games.

"I'm not gay."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

OHMYGOD ITS BEEN FOREVER AW

-ANOTHER cliffhanger, sorry bbbyys
;((

-THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 3.1K ILYSM

-PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE ANYTHING PLEASE AND ILL UPLOAD FASTER❤️❤️❤️

-Thanksgiving break is soon so i'll upload sooner, love ya'll !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
7K 199 1
Troye never considered the possibility of having children. Well, it might be time to reconsider... With insecurities brewing under his skin, he makes...
3.3K 80 6
MATURE 18+ - - Dream and George end up getting together, not being able to wait anymore, settling for long distance, and, since they're restricted by...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...