Silas X Reader: All for you!

By memeslovepoptarts

From you losing your dragonstone, to running away, Silas has planned to keep you happy and safe at all times... More

Run Away Horse
The Kiss
Blushing

The Meeting?

351 17 9
By memeslovepoptarts

Y/N's POV:

After some time passed I heard a knock on my door. Time for the dreaded awkward meeting...

I walked over to the door and opened it, to see Ryoma, Leo, and SILAS?!

"Silas?!" I yell in shock.

"Leo told me to go with him..." Silas muttered.

I glared at Leo.

"I though we should have our strongest Caviler at our meeting. Unless you don't want him here~" Leo smirked.

"N-n-no it's okay..." I blushed.

"What's going on with you three?" Ryoma raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing! We should start the meeting!" I said quickly, but just then while Camilla was walking by, she bumped into Silas, which pushed him forward, and he ended up falling on top of me.

"Y-Y/N?! Are you alright?!" Silas blushes furiously as he quickly stood up, and helped me up.

"Yeah, Im okay." I smile, but blush a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye I say Ryoma blushing, but trying to hide it, Leo and Camilla snickering, and... Jakob just glaring at Silas. Then I saw Camilla whisper to Ryoma, and he smiled. (DONT MAKE IT DIRTY!!! I KNOW SOMEONE IS THINKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW)

Oh dear...

"Oh I'm sorry, my dear Y/N~" she cooed.

"I-it's okay..." I blush.

"Are you okay Y/N, and Silas? Your faces are completely red." Ryoma asked, then looked at Leo and chuckled like a little kid. (Just imagine that XD)

"You know maybe we could have this meeting tomorrow?" I say.

"I-i could go if that's-"

"No Silas, it's not you!" I blush.

"Aww~ you two are so cute!" Elise squealed as she peaked through the doorway, "don't you think, Sakura?"

"Y-yes." Sakura and Elise giggled.

"Well then we will have this meeting another time then! And we'll leave you two alone." Leo smirked, as they all laughed as walked away.

I looked at Silas, who was still blushing like crazy.

"I-I'm sorry." I blush. "You know they did that on purpose... They had that all planned..." I smile a bit, thinking about how my complex family worked so well together for us.

"Y-yeah, I guessed so..." He blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush!" I smile wider.

"I-I... Thank you?" He blushed more somehow.

I let out a little giggle.

"Excuse me Silas." Jakob said as polite as he could, as he pushed Silas away violently.

"J-Jakob?! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just checking on you two~ it seemed like a lot of commotion happened here! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!" I nod.

"Okay.. Good. WELL BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY." Jakob said very suspiciously, as he walked out, and shut the door.

"Wow... What a night.." I laugh.

"Y-yeah..." Silas muttered as he looked out the window.

I looked at the window to see Jakob glaring at Silas.

"M-Maybe I should go..." He stuttered.

"Don't worry about Jakob!" I smile.

"J-Jakob, oh no, that's not what I'm worried about!" He blushed.

"You're lying~" I say in a singsong voice.

"You know me too well Y/N!" Silas smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
22.3M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...