Blushing

Y/N's POV:

Once we heard the familiar squeal, we parted our kiss and look toward the door

Silas sat up them pulled me up and just blushed in silence.

"O-oh, hey L-Leo..." I mutter, utterly embarrassed about what he just saw us do.

"Uh... Hey... You know.... I'm going to come back... Another time... It's not really that important Ryoma (or is it Ryouma?) will understand..." Leo's blush was redder than a tomato.

"I-I was just about to leave, actually..." Silas stuttered.

"It didn't seem like you were..." Leo said under his breath, and crossed his arms.

"Well maybe you should actually knock next time..." I sass him back.

"Ryoma and I will be back later..." He scuffed, and then began to walk out.

"Do I need to lock the door for you two?" He smirked a bit.

"Haha, very funny... No..." I replied sarcastically.

Leo's smirk got wider, but he still blushed a bit from the shock, as he walked out, and still locked the door for us, even though I said to not to... *sigh*

"S-sorry, that was so embarrassing!" Silas somehow blushed even more.

"That's okay, I-"

"No, I am really sorry, I got carried away, I don't know what took over, in my honor as a knight, I promise it not to happen again..."

"Silas... It's okay~ it was just Leo anyways... Better him than Camilla, Elise, Sakura, or Jakob." I smiled. "At least Leo will keep his mouth shut about it... I think..." I mutter the last part.

"If you say so, Y/N... I guess I'll see you tomorrow~! " his blush finally started to fade away as he smiled.

"Y-yeah..." I smiled back, but blushed more, thinking about meeting Leo after that just happened, and wondering where that kiss would've became if Leo didn't interrupt...

He kissed me on the cheek as he walked out.

And now... It was time to wait for the awkward meeting with Ryoma and Leo.... This wasn't going to end well...