The Meeting?

Y/N's POV:

After some time passed I heard a knock on my door. Time for the dreaded awkward meeting...

I walked over to the door and opened it, to see Ryoma, Leo, and SILAS?!

"Silas?!" I yell in shock.

"Leo told me to go with him..." Silas muttered.

I glared at Leo.

"I though we should have our strongest Caviler at our meeting. Unless you don't want him here~" Leo smirked.

"N-n-no it's okay..." I blushed.

"What's going on with you three?" Ryoma raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing! We should start the meeting!" I said quickly, but just then while Camilla was walking by, she bumped into Silas, which pushed him forward, and he ended up falling on top of me.

"Y-Y/N?! Are you alright?!" Silas blushes furiously as he quickly stood up, and helped me up.

"Yeah, Im okay." I smile, but blush a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye I say Ryoma blushing, but trying to hide it, Leo and Camilla snickering, and... Jakob just glaring at Silas. Then I saw Camilla whisper to Ryoma, and he smiled. (DONT MAKE IT DIRTY!!! I KNOW SOMEONE IS THINKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW)

Oh dear...

"Oh I'm sorry, my dear Y/N~" she cooed.

"I-it's okay..." I blush.

"Are you okay Y/N, and Silas? Your faces are completely red." Ryoma asked, then looked at Leo and chuckled like a little kid. (Just imagine that XD)

"You know maybe we could have this meeting tomorrow?" I say.

"I-i could go if that's-"

"No Silas, it's not you!" I blush.

"Aww~ you two are so cute!" Elise squealed as she peaked through the doorway, "don't you think, Sakura?"

"Y-yes." Sakura and Elise giggled.

"Well then we will have this meeting another time then! And we'll leave you two alone." Leo smirked, as they all laughed as walked away.

I looked at Silas, who was still blushing like crazy.

"I-I'm sorry." I blush. "You know they did that on purpose... They had that all planned..." I smile a bit, thinking about how my complex family worked so well together for us.

"Y-yeah, I guessed so..." He blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush!" I smile wider.

"I-I... Thank you?" He blushed more somehow.

I let out a little giggle.

"Excuse me Silas." Jakob said as polite as he could, as he pushed Silas away violently.

"J-Jakob?! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just checking on you two~ it seemed like a lot of commotion happened here! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!" I nod.

"Okay.. Good. WELL BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY." Jakob said very suspiciously, as he walked out, and shut the door.

"Wow... What a night.." I laugh.

"Y-yeah..." Silas muttered as he looked out the window.

I looked at the window to see Jakob glaring at Silas.

"M-Maybe I should go..." He stuttered.

"Don't worry about Jakob!" I smile.

"J-Jakob, oh no, that's not what I'm worried about!" He blushed.

"You're lying~" I say in a singsong voice.

"You know me too well Y/N!" Silas smiled.