The Nobodies * Original Versi...

AmberLeeH13 द्वारा

{Completed} Sylvie lives in the woods. She takes care of a pack of wolves and they protect her. that's the de... अधिक

Chapter One *Edited
Chapter Two *Edited
Chapter Three *Edited
Chapter Four *Edited
Chapter Five *Edited
Chapter Six *Edited
Chapter Seven *Edited
Chapter Eight *Edited
Chapter Nine {Seth's POV} *Edited
Chapter Ten *Edited
Chapter Eleven *Edited
Chapter Twelve *Edited
Chapter Thirteen. *Edited
Chapter Fourteen *Edited
Chapter Fifteen {Seth POV} *Edited
Chapter Sixteen *Edited
Chapter Seventeen *Edited
Chapter Eighteen *Edited
Chapter Nineteen {Seth's POV} *Edited
Chapter Twenty *Edited
Chapter Twenty-One *Edited
Chapter Twenty-Two {Seth's POV} *Edited
Epilogue *Edited

Preface *Edited

25.3K 884 34
AmberLeeH13 द्वारा

 © Amber Kalkes 2014 

Preface

My grandmother had told me about them. The wolves. Since I had moved in with her ten years ago it would have been impossible for them to go unnoticed. Grandma had explained how they had an agreement, her and the Wolves. They would hunt on her land as long as they protected the family living on it. This apparently was something long established due to her familiarity with them.

That was why I was never afraid of the dark like other kids. This was why I never feared the things in the woods. No, the monsters that would scare any other child were like family to me. Well, more like large scary furry members of the family. Grandma and I even fed them once a month in the dead of winter. Just to keep them robust despite the scarce amount of wild life that time of the year. When my grandma passed it was time for me to take care of them. It was my responsibility now to keep our deal strong.

That was why I did what I did that night.

That was probably why I buried a naked murdered man in my backyard. 

***************************************************************************** 

 A/N: DON'T WORRY THE HUMOR IS COMING! EVERY CHAPTER COMES WITH A SONG I WILL PUT ON TOP OF THE PAGE. CONSIDER IT HOMEWORK AS YOU READ ;) 

ARE WE INTRIGUED? VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW!

AK XD

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

202 25 19
Growing up as a packless halfbreed, Jade had heard the horror stories of the pack wolves who live in the woods around her. When you hear nothing but...
46K 2.2K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
Old Habits Jae द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

488 82 30
Spoilers for sure. Go read an earlier book if you haven't already: Four months have passed since Conor found a blood head on his bed and things are...
6.2K 436 44
Book 1 in the Clearwater series Maybelle Smith, or Rose as she is more known, is about as stereotypical as you get when it comes to a teenager. She h...