My Angel in Disguise. ✔

By xchaoticthoughtsx

Have you ever felt like a piece of shit? Like you are totally worthless and of no good? Well, Ryan Anderson w... More

My Angel in Disguise.
I - A lost girl.
II - Protecting her.
III - Her.
IV - Fighting Her Demons.
V - Finding Her Again.
VI - I hate you.
VII - Progressing slowly.
VIII - The Revelation.
IX - Moments of happiness.
X - Trying to start afresh.
XI - Encountering the past.
XII - Baby Steps
XIII - "I love it all."
XIV - The Past.
XV - The Past. (2)
XVI - The Decision.
XVII - Making memories.
XVIII - Him.
XIX - Mission: Justice.
XX - My life was gone.
XXI - Mission Possible.
XXII - The Christmas Proposal.
XXIII - Mending the broken ties.
XXV - Trouble?
XXVI - Reunion.
XXVII - Wedding and New Year.
XXVIII - Only Yours.
XXIX - Cravings.
XXX - Our Little Bubble
Epilogue.

XXIV - Date Night with the hottie.

539 48 52
By xchaoticthoughtsx

••| Chapter 24 |••

Playlist: Jab Tak hai Jaan - Jab Tak hai Jaan.

Sara:

I was standing inside the beautifully designed and totally reformed building of the office. Today was the inaugural ceremony and he was showing everything to me before that. The main entrance was nothing less than grand. There was a huge gate barred by a barrier with full security. The fifty story building was all made of blue glass. It looked delicate yet classy. As we both stepped inside, through the glazed glass door, we were greeted by a cheerful and smiling receptionist.

"Hey, Lilly! Meet my Fiancee, Sara Edwards." Ryan introduced me. I leaned my hand forward as a courteous gesture but she hugged me instead.

"Finally, I am getting a chance to meet that Golden Girl. You don't know how famous you're over here." She smiled excitedly. I looked towards Ryan, surprised and he just shrugged his shoulders pouting adorably.

The inside of the building was even more beautiful. There was a huge silver chandelier in the centre of the hall. The floor was made of marble. In front of the semi circular shaped mahagony wooden reception desk were the black leather couches and some coffee tables. That place was adorned with the beautiful hand woven Persian black and white rugs.
There were two wooden boards hanging on the front wall with names of the trustees written over them.

CEO : Ryan Anderson.

This was enough to swell my heart with pride. He did it and he truly deserved it. There were two elevators. One for the employees and the other special one for the boss. He slid his card and the doors opened. He placed his hand in mine as we went through several floors before finally ending up at the top floor. Nobody was allowed there without permission and it seemed awfully silent. He opened the glass door to the CEO's cabin and my breath was blown away. In front of me was a wall made of glass that was showing the entire view of the city. Never had I seen such a beautiful sight before. There was a maroon couch placed at one side. The desk was made of black wood. There were several things placed on that including the calender, some files, pencil holders and a photo frame right in front of the boss's revolving chair beside the Mac book Air. The photo frame had a photo of me and my Fiance kissing each other.
On the other side, there was a huge sized framed picture of Ryan and I in his arms. The walls were painted sky blue and white giving a very atmospheric vibe. In no way, it seemed like the CEO's room. He went to his desk and opened one of the drawers and handed me a bag. I looked at him through questioning eyes and he just nodded reassuringly. I opened the box to find an elegant black off shoulder shimmery gown inside that would be reaching my feet. The back of the dress was very deep, giving it a sexy look. Along with that, there were those killing black heels and other accessories.

"Darling, they are for the ceremony."
He said as he tapped some number through his phone.

"Yeah! Come up-" He said on his phone and hung up.

After 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door and a woman in her late twenties with ridiculously beautiful hair and eyes entered the cabin.

"Miss Daniel, Get to your work!" He said.

"In a minute, Sir!" She said and took my hand in hers. I looked at Ryan with worried eyes.

"Could you just give us a second Miss Daniel?" He asked.

"Why not, Sir?" She smiled knowingly and went out. Ryan was sitting at the edge of his table. He pulled me back to him with my wrist and held me in his arms from behind. He kissed my neck making the neurons hyperactive.

"Darling! I've hired her for your make over today. Trust me and go!" He whispered.

I trusted him, more than my own self. I went out, blushing hard because of the recent encounter.

"Ready?" She asked enthusiastically and I nodded. She took me to the room next to the cabin and settled me in front of the huge vanity mirror.

"Ma'am, You're so beautiful! Now I know why Ryan never dated before. He was waiting for you." She winked at me and I blushed.

"Call me Sara." I assured her.

"I am Susan Daniel!" She leaned her hand forward and I shook it. After that, she just told me to close my eyes and let her do her work. She was a real professional and so did it in 15 minutes. After that, she told me to change into the gown so that she could put my hair in a hair-do. I slipped into the gown that fitted me perfectly hugging every curve. She began doing experiments with my hair. Instead of tying them up, she left them open and curled the ends with the wand. As I wore the accessories and slipped into my heels, I took a final look at myself in the mirror.
There, staring right back at me was a stunning young girl dressed in the prettiest attire I had seen in a while. She looked like some character from a fairy tale. The look on her face was so confident and so proud. As I sat there waiting for Ryan and fiddling with the rings on my fingers, he entered through the connecting door. I took a good time to check him out in the full sized mirror in front of me. He was wearing a stunning charcoal crisp suit with white button down shirt. His hair were messily falling on his forehead. What I liked the most about his hair was that, he didn't apply too much gel. I loved them all messy and teasing. He hugged me from behind as I stood in front of the mirror. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine found their way to his neck.

"I don't want to ruin your lipstick-" He whispered and quickly pecked my lips.

"But this was surely needed." He completed. I was for sure a blushing mess by now.

"You look mesmerising Darling! I don't think I would be able to concentrate on the event today." He told me.

"Let's go!" He said extending his hand. I placed my hand in his and he locked my arm in his. We went down and then it was the time to inaugurate.

We went outside, receiving compliments from the people at every step we took. Both of us were standing in front of the main door where a ribbon was tied, surrounded by hundreds of employees. Many other famous business men had joined him too. He was probably the youngest CEO in the states.

Could I be any more proud of him?

It was time to cut the ribbon. He proceeded forward and even though I threw alot of tantrums, he dragged me along. Holding my hand, he cut the ribbon and every one clapped around us. There beside the main entrance was a stone slab fitted in the wall.

Inaugurated by Mr.Ryan Anderson, CEO Ryan Enterprises, 2016.

We entered the building and Ryan chatted with some of the business men showing them around. They all seemed very much impressed by his abilities and his achievements at such a young age. After the inauguration was done, we went outside together when we were stopped by the media people. Keeping one of his arm around my waist, he posed happily for all the pictures with his dazzling smile. I tried to portray the best of mine. I had to up my game if I was going to any public place with him. My fiance was way too sexy.

"Mr. Ryan, You're one of the youngest CEOs around the world. How are you feeling?" One of the reporter asked.

"I'm feeling like the luckiest person alive with the girl of my dreams beside me right now." He joked as everybody clicked away. "To be honest, my feelings can't be explained right now." He said. He answered some more questions and then took their leave, not forgetting to pose for them beside me. We settled in his new Matte Black Mercedes.

"Let's go on a date!" He proposed out of nowhere while driving aimlessly. I agreed since I didn't want to ruin his mood. He was really happy today.
We went to a fancy restaurant and ate the food there. It was a simple dinner date. It was getting cold now. He took me in his arms and tucked the locks of my hair behind my ear. He pecked my forehead before proceeding out. The winter wind sent shivers down my spine and I shuddered. He took off his blazer and wrapped it protectively around me. I tightened it around myself as it had Ryan's scent. His minty and earthly scent. He smiled seeing me like that and wrapped his arm around my waist. As soon as we stepped out of the restaurant, we were again attacked by the paparazzi, clicking tons of pictures at a single moment. I was annoyed by them. I didn't want to be a public figure just because my Fiance was a rich businessman. I wanted to build my own career. I went behind Ryan as he posed for the reporters, not catching the camera's eyes. I settled in the car and after 5 minutes, Ryan joined me too.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I woke up in the morning earlier than Ryan and checked the daily news feed. Every media platform was flooded with last night's pictures, articles and blogs. The business pages as well as the entertainment pages were all filled with Ryan's pictures.
Entertainment pages were filled with our pictures.

Actors? Singers? Celebrities? Who? This young business icon and an absolute hottie will leave you gasping for breath.

Ryan Anderson, the new hunk in town.

Paradise on Earth! The young couple stuns everyone with their glamorous looks at the inaugural ceremony of "Ryan Enterprises

Step Aside People, The new business hottie and his girl are ruling the hearts.

I felt so so amazing that I couldn't describe it in mere words. All this was just because of one person. One man. My Angel, My life. I opened one of the article and was surprised by the amount of love. The reporters had even sneaked into our dinner date.

Florida: This young man has just entered the business world and is already reaching the heights of sky. Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about the new hottie in town, Ryan Anderson! After a successful case against the business tycoon James D'costa who happened to be the step father of his Fiancee, he was given the control of D'costa enterprises. Instead of taking it forward, he completely transformed the setup and the inauguration was held yesterday night. The Glamorous ceremony was attended by many famous business personalities across the world yet the CEO and his girl remained in the spot light. The so in love couple inaugurated the company together. They happily posed for the paparazzi after the function, dazzling and shining in their full glory. After the ceremony, we spotted them together on a dinner date where they were seen spending some cosy moments with each other. They looked like a dream couple together. Seems like the CEO knows his ways! We wish them a successful future together.

I looked at him sprawled out peacefully on his stomach just in his three fourth cargo jeans. His breaths were shallow and his hair were falling in front of his eyes. He was so peaceful, so quiet and so cute. He deserved all the love in this world. How unlucky was his father. He lost a gem. A gem that was saved for me.
I didn't know what good I had done to deserve Ryan in my life but now that I had him, I had promised to provide him all the love, care, affection and loyalty. I would love to spend my entire life in his arms and my home.
I had prepared the breakfast already and now it was 11 in the morning and he was still asleep. I went to the bedroom and sat beside him on the bed. I brushed away his hair from his eyes and pecked his forehead.

"Good Morning!" I whispered. He smiled in his sleep and immediately pulled me down. I felt his body hotter than normal. I quickly placed my hand on his forehead and he was having a high temperature. His body was burning.

"Ryan!" I scolded him. "You're having a fever and you didn't bother to inform me." I looked away.

"Hey! It's just a normal fever. It will go away. I didn't feel like disturbing you in the middle of the night." He answered nonchalantly rubbing his eyes. They had become watery due to the high temperature.

"No, it's not normal. It may be normal for you but not for me." I moved away from him. "God knows, since when have you been tolerating this. I know you must be having a migraine too. Is that normal too? Yeah. It must be. Or am I not important enough to share your problems with? You have no idea......." I was interrupted by his lips against mine. Everything was long forgotten. But as soon as I pulled away, I looked at him angrily and that idiot snapped a photo from his phone.

He has no idea how much I love him!

"You look so cute when you're angry!" He smiled sheepishly. I got up but he pulled me back as I landed in his lap.

"Believe me girl, I am fine. It's just a normal fever. I might have caught a cold or something. Nothing to worry about. I felt dizzy in the middle of the night but I didn't feel like waking you up because you were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't even get up myself. As long as you're here with me, I am alright!" He assured.

"What??" I looked at him with disbelief. "You haven't even taken medicine? How careless can you be?" I quickly got up and grabbed a pill along with water. He chuckled and gulped it quickly before I could start ranting again. I dabbed a piece of cloth in cold water and ordered him to stay in bed. I placed it on his forehead several times and also rubbed the wet towel over his body until it was somewhat cooler. After that, I brought his breakfast and fed him the sandwich.

"Now, Lay down and sleep." I ordered and he quickly placed his head in my lap. I began massaging his forehead as he smiled cheesily. He drifted into his peaceful slumber 15 minutes later as I sat there with his head still in my lap, caressing and tracing every contour and every feature of his handsome face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Why are you here?" Ryan spat angrily at him. I squeezed his arm and gave him a reassuring look to keep his calm. He was so much angry as if he would rip something apart. He had a right to be but this much anger was frightening me. His eyes were red with anger, shooting daggers at the person. His nostrils were flaring and his veins could be seen popping out. I looked into his eyes and there was something hidden behind all this rage.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Keep showering your love. Please.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 27.7K 53
A tall handsome hunk has been living under darkness with no peace in his life. He doesn't consider anybody trust worthy hence buries every emotion in...
52.5K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
98.7K 15.7K 86
"We will get through this right? " her feeble words and he felt his heart falling and shattering again. The answers they have very beautifully and gr...