Assassins on the Run (Assassi...

By anica_dragneel

This book consists of Assassination Classroom characters's one shots and maybe some fun stuffs I can think of... More

REQUEST PAGE & AUTHOR'S NOTE
Crossdressed ~NagisaxReader~
Jokes ~KarmaxReader~
What if. . . ~Koro-sensei~
Friends ~IsogaixReader~
Miss Class E ~AsanoxReader~
Author's Rant
Hello, Farewell ~KayanoxNagisa~
CURSED ~Female NagisaxKarma~
Midnight Intruder ~KarmaxReader~
Sorry. . . ~KarasumaxReader~
Childhood Friends ~NagisaxFemale Crosdressed Reader~
Sorry. . . (pt.2) ~KarasumaxReader~
Asano x Reader x Nagisa ~Fell for You~

IMPOSSIBLE LOVE ~Koro-senseixReader~

3K 58 32
By anica_dragneel

YEY!! A Koro-sensei x reader fanfic.

ENJOY!! 😘
===============∞================

You are a part of the intelligence team who was assigned to kill Koro-sensei. You were a teacher at class 3-E, specifcally you are teaching History class.

You're not like Irina-sensei who is flirty, but you are very skillfull despite your normal and simple style. But believe it our not you have already defeated Karasuma-sensei on a one on one battle during one of his PE class. The students haven't even believed that their MOST normal teacher can defeat the one and only Karasuma-sensei.

And now it has been 6 years already since the time you became a teacher at Class 3-E. But the image of one unbelievable yet caring and loving yellow octopus is still stuck in your mind. Like your mind is the canvas and he is the artwork. Wierd right?

Let me tell you this tale just for now.

~FLASHBACK 6 years ago~

"Miss (l/n), today is your first day," the principal of Kunugigaoka speaked to me as I entered his office before heading to my class.

"Yes sir, and I promise not to fail."

Determination has lingered through my voice. As I stood up and head out of the main building and off to Class 3-E.

The walking to the classroom wasn't that bad. It was fine under my opinion and such place for a class is soothing and wonderful.

"You must be (l/n) (y/n), the new History teacher of this class. I am Koro-sensei, nice to meet you!"

I was utterly speechless when a 9ft. yellow octopus greeted me out of no where when I reached the top.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Koro-sensei," I said as I waved a smile at him and a hand extending for a shake.

He was about to shake my hand but then I revealed the knife that was hidden under my sleeves and cut one of tentacle off without him senseing me.

"You're a fierce one (y/n)-sensei. Hope you can kill me before March. Nurufufufufufufufu!!"

"Oh you bet I will," I replied as we head to class.

"Minna-san! Please calm down!"

I looked at the class Koro-sensei was talking to and I can already feel the bloodlust they have for this teacher of theirs.

"We have a new teacher to join us. (Y/n)-sensei, please come in," he said as I slowly entered the classroom.

"Ohayo class 3-E, I am (l/n) (y/n) and I will be your History teacher starting today," I said as they soon asked me questions like am I an assassin or maybe a CIA or something in a secret agency.

"Ok ok. I will answer your questions. I am an assassin from a secret organization. Anf I am sent here to obviously kill your yellow octopus teacher."

"You look so normal, (l/n)-sensei. Not like Karasuma-sensei anf Bicchi-sensei," I saw a red haired student at the back of the class raised a compliment or an insult.

"Akabane-kun, right? Well to tell you honestly I have no trust in my ability as an assassin but my intelligence is beyond comparison," I said with a smile.

"Ok enough with the chit chat cause classes will start in a short while," Koro-sensei said as he looked at me and I just gave him the sweetest smile I ever had. Which then made him turn pink.

"Koro-sensei, are you blushing?" I asked as everyone in class turned their heads and exlaimed, "NANI!?"

"Urasai (y/n)-sensei!!" Koro-sensei scolded me as I just giggled and bid a farewell to the class reassuring them that I will arrive in their class for History.

This won't be as bad as I thought it would be.

~End of Flashback~

My days at Class 3-E was fun! They are the class that you least expected them to be. They give out their 100% full determination both at studies and at assassination.

My relationship with my co-teachers went very well but I am much more close to Koro-sensei ag some point.

Whenever he has mischieves he would always ask me for something and he even ask me to stalk some students for him. I just shrug it off as he makes his plans his own doings.

He is one of a kind to tell you honestly. His human anticts are still there as long as you look beyond the yellow colored slime of him.

Classes run through the time being and as time runs my feelings for this certain octopus is getting deeper and deeper.

~Flashback, sleep over~

Today is the scheduled sleep over of the class 3-E and I am included.

We are now in a certain bathhouse in a place that I have forgotten unintentionally. And the girls are in one room and that includes Irina-sensei and I.

They were talking about crushes and I am just here staring at the blank space. And soon I heard the girls rattling as they dashed out of the room.

"Hehehe. . . Koro-sensei, you're such a tease," I mumbled as I walked out of the room and head to the outskirts of the bath house.

"(Y/n)-sensei, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

I looked around and saw Kayano-chan, Nakamura-san, Karma-kun, and Nagisa-kun.

"Nothing just. . . thinking of something," I said.
"Tell us (y/n)-sensei," Kayano-chan said as they surrounded me. Their eyes that tantraumize you kept their gazes on me.

"Ok! Hehehe! Do you guys think that falling in love is wierd?"

"No, not at all," Nagisa-kun and Karma-kun said in unision.
"Unless if you're in love with. . . . OMG!! DON'T TELL ME!!" The three of us turned our gazes upon Kayano-san who was currently giggling and jumping.

"Kayano-san what is it?" I asked as she neared me and said, "Are you in love with Koro-sensei?"

I instantly fell as I backed away from what she said. My face is burning up despite the cold night breeze.

"W-what? H-How c-can you s-say t-hat K-Kayano-chan?" I shuddered at my words which made me cover my mouth.

"Wow! You're so easy to read (y/n)-sensei~" Karma-kun said which made the other three smirk. "So our cutie (y/n)-sensei is in love with Koro-sensei~" Nakamura-san said which made me turn beat red!!

"N-No, I don't!!" I defended but I can see that my answers contradict with what I really feel, but they didn't bother asking for my actions says everything.

"Don't worry (y/n)-sensei, this will be our little secret," Nagisa-kun said as they all gave me a geniune smile.

"F-Fine!" I exclaimed as I stood up and brushed of the dust from my kimono and soon we retreated bacm to our rooms and had a good nught sleep.

At least a question of mine has been answered and proven. I can finally say that I have officially fallen in love with a certain yellow octopus.

~ End of Flashback. . .~

"Miss (l/n), you have guests," one of my attendant knocked as I replied, "Please let them in."

I seriously have forgotten to tell you guys that I am currently the head of this secret organization. A year ago they had me as the new head and that was because the potential that I have base from what they know about me.

"(Y/n)-sensei!!"

I looked up from my laptop and saw Kayano-san, Nagisa-kun, and Karma-kun.

"Its been years!!" I said as I greeted them with a huge hug.

"(Y/n)-sensei, we found this in one of Koro-sensei's things when we restored the building," Kayano-san said as Karma-kun continued, "It has your name on it (y/n)-sensei."

Nagisa-kun handed me a white envelope with my name written with a beautiful calligraphy.

"But before I read this letter, it is best for yiu to know something that I have been keeping," I said as I sat down on my table and as they took the couch.

"What is it (y/n)-sensei?"

~Flashback to the day he died~

•Hours before the first lazer hit aka class 3-E's dismissal.•

As soon as everyone left Koro-sensei and I sat down by the stairs that overlooked the field.

"I just hope that time would stay like this. Worry free and beautiful."

I looked at Koro-sensei as he said that. I soon fell into utter silence just enjoying the view just for the first and last time.

I was enjoying the view when I felt tentacles bringing me close.

"(Y/n)-sensei, please don't distance yourself from me."
"Hahaha. Ofcourse I wont, Koro-sensei."

I rested my head on his shoulder as he kept his tentacles wrapped around me for awhile.

"(Y/n)-sensei, I am very sure that this will be my last day."
"I know."
"And I want to tell you something," he said as I stood up and faced him.
"Tell me."

"You've been someone very close to me and have been very dear to me as well."

"What are you implying Koro-sensei?"

There was a long silence before he spoke once again.

"I thought that I won't feel this way to anyone anymore. I thought that Yukimura-san would be my first and last, but then you arrived and that changed."

"(Y/n)-sensei, I have fallen for you."

I was utterly speechless when he said that. I just stared at him for a while before he spoke once more.

"This is my first and last time saying this to you (y/n), and I want to know your reply."

I kept my head high as I gave him my sweetest smile and said, "I have fallen for you as well, Koro-sensei."

We then shared a hug for this one last time.

"I guess this is good bye, right?" I asked as I inched away from our hug.
"I guess it is," he answered as he looked up and saw the moon in it's remarkable structure.

"Good bye Koro-sensei. I love you and I will miss you."

"I love you too (y/n)-sensei. Good bye and I will miss you."

~End of Flashback~

"So both of you confessed at the wrong time?" Kayano-san asked as I finished my story. "Not on the wrong time but on the right time," I asked as they gave me questioning faces.

"There is actually no right time to be exact because when you found the right one, every moment is the right time. That's why it was the right time for the truth was spoken despite the short time."

It was really something worth remembering that despit the years he still has a space in my heart.

"(Y/n)-sensei and Koro-sensei really knows a lot."

"You two were really destined for each other."

"If only we saved him. You two would be happy together by now."

I just giggled at their statements as I said, "If only he was alive by now, he could have taught more children."

"Yeah. . ."

He was something, a special something to me and to the kids of class 3-E. He has been a gift not a target.

He was the best thing that has ever been with us. His time might be limited but within the time span we made memories, memories that are hard to forget. I guess that's how love really is.

Love was there but the time limit held us back. Our love is so impossible. Something that one can't predict that easily.

That was our love story.
. . . . . . . . . Our Impossible Love . . . . .

END. . .
===============∞================

YES!!! FINALLY DONE WITH THIS!!!

Another update guys. Sorry it took me a while to update. GOMEN!! I was busy because we had a play and me and my group had to do the props and our Intramurals is fast approaching so busy sched for me once again.

Anyways, I hope you guys loved it. It was the best I can.

And that's all for now guys and see ya next time!!!

This is anica_dragneel saying "Love is on the right travk if you had the perfect time and match."

anica_dragneel. . . signing off!! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
17.6K 589 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
30.5K 59 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍