Wonderwall

By Boone98

Samantha was a rebel and aggressive girl,she was studying the college but her life changes when she meets a g... More

Rebel girl
I'm fine
My life
Bad day
A kiss never forgotten
Meeting a new friend
Detective broken
Liam and Sam
Confession
A new beginning
Edward's feet
Taking care of him
Happy birthday my love
Nigthmare
Holidays with him
I'm yours
The worst day
Losing memory
A little part of us
Giving him happiness
it's a girl
Loving you
a new family

We broke up

8 0 0
By Boone98

5 weeks later.
Sam's POV
I was in classes with Melanie and I decided talk with Katy because I'll break up with Liam and she will be with him.
-Katy I know we're not friends but,I was thinking about you and Liam,because I'm not his type so...-I explained her.
-oh okay,I get it. So you want my help to...-suddenly the bell rang and Liam came with us.
-hey Sam my love-he said kissing my cheek.
-Liam I'll talk with you.- I said to him and we walked to the bench.
-what's happening my love?-he asked me worried.
-well,I'm not your type,I got feelings with Edward and we love each other. -I said serious
-it's okay, I noticed how much Edward loves you and if you are happy with him,I wish you the best.-he said smiling and he gave me a hug.
I was walking to my last class when I saw Melanie.
-hey Sam, how are you after Liam? -she asked me.
-I'm okay, but it was hard,I loved him so much but no too much like I love Edward.- I said her and we took our class.
-do you want to go shopping with me and my mom?-She asked me.
-no thanks, I need to get home.- I told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
760K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...