It Started With A Dance (Dyla...

By krissymarie8

Dylan and Raelynn have been best friends since they were 12 when Raelynn moved into Dylan's town. Raelynn has... More

It Started With A Dance (Dylan O'Brien Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chatper 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 ~ To Be Continued
Chapter 56 ~ Continued ~
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74!!!!
SEQUEL'S UP YAY!
✨HELLO!✨

Chapter 46

3.5K 51 11
By krissymarie8

{Skipping a week}

Raelynn's POV ~

The past week has 100% totally and completely sucked! The first week and a half of summer already blown by and all i've been doing is stuff about this whole thing with Mike. Im not even gonna call him my dad anymore.... He doesnt deserve that title in my eyes. All he is to me now is a crazy mentally disturbed jackass who doesnt need to be in my life at all.

I did change my last name though, i changed it to Bosco. Dylan and my mom had a point. After i calmed down and thought about it i knew they were right. I was just glad i didnt have Mike's last name anymore. Today is the first day in a long time that i've been totally alone. I've been spending every minute of everyday with Dylan. Dont get me wrong i love it and miss him like crazy and it hasnt even been 12 hours since i last saw him. Just with everything thats been going on... I needed some Rae time just Rae time. I wasnt doing anything with anyone. I wasnt just taking a day away from Dylan to be with Aubrey or Kaden or even my mom. Kaden was hanging out with some of his friends and Dylan. Aubrey was just chilling home i guess and my mom was just out. I told her to do something after work, spa, shop, get her nails done. Just something to stay out of the house. Last night Dylan had brought me out to dinner after court. This stuff was starting to hit the news everywhere and it was driving me crazy. I didnt have to do anything today so thats why i wanted a day to myself.

I really had wanted to sleep into but that didnt happen, i just woke up early and tired to go back to sleep but couldnt. I stayed in bed all morning and watched tv, i had been watching Full House. I started to get hungry so i went down stairs. I liked to listen to music when i cooked to me it made it feel like it went faster. I grabbed my speaker and my phone and went down to the kitchen. When i got down there i realized that the kitchen was kinda a mess since we really hadnt been home. I was trying to think of an easy breakfast food to make since it was like 10:30 in the morning and i wasnt really ready for lunch. I grabbed two waffles out of the freezer and threw them in the toaster. I grabbed the raspberry jam from the fridge and got a plate. I loved waffles with raspberry jam its the best. The waffles popped and i grabbed them and smeared the jam on them. I sat at the table and turned on my speaker and plugged in my phone. I jammed out while i ate and then decided to clean.

I turned up the music and put on some gloves and got to work. I danced around the kitchen singing while i scrubbed the counters. I was actually enjoying cleaning! The music really helped. I finished with the counters and started on the dishes. I loaded the dishwasher but there was still a bunch of dishes in the sink so i decided to hand wash them. Every utensil i picked up to clean turned into a microphone. I was doing good until one of my favorite songs came on! Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips came on. I grabbed a spoon and started dancing around again and singing along.

{When life leaves you high and dry

I'll be at your door tonight

If you need help, if you need help.

I'll shut down the city lights,

I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe

To make you well, to make you well.

When enemies are at your door

I'll carry you away from war

If you need help, if you need help.

Your hope dangling by a string

I'll share in your suffering

To make you well, to make you well.

Give me reasons to believe

That you would do the same for me.

And I would do it for you, for you.

Baby, I'm not moving on

I love you long after you're gone.

For you, for you.

You will never sleep alone.

I love you long after you're gone

And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

When you fall like a statue

I'm gon' be there to catch you

Put you on your feet, you on your feet.

And if your well is empty

Not a thing will prevent me.

Tell me what you need, what do you need?

I surrender honestly.

You've always done the same for me.

So I would do it for you, for you.

Baby, I'm not moving on,

I love you long after you're gone.

For you, for you.

You will never sleep alone.

I love you long after you're gone

And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

You're my back bone.

You're my cornerstone.

You're my crutch when my legs stop moving.

You're my head start.

You're my rugged heart.

You're the pulse that I've always needed.

Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.

Like a drum my heart never stops beating...

For you, for you.

Baby, I'm not moving on.

I love you long after you're gone.

For you, for you.

You will never sleep alone.

I love you long after you're gone.

For you, for you.

Baby, I'm not moving on,

I love you long after you're gone.

For you, for you.

You will never sleep alone.

I love you long, long after you're gone.

Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.

Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you.

And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

I love you long after you're gone, gone, gone.}

I laughed at my self as the song ended. I know i probably looked like a total idiot but i had a lot of fun listening to that song. I finished up the kitchen and grabbed an apple and went back up to my room. Now it was around noon and i was super tired from cleaning. I watched some Tyler Oakley videos on youtube and then took a nap.

~after the nap~

I lounged around for pretty much the rest of the day. I took a shower and went back to watching tv. Like usual i did a lot of thinking.... About everything. That was just me, i was always thinking about everything its part of the reason i never payed attention in school. Because im so busy thinking about other crap.

It was around 6 and i was back to watching youtube videos. I love youtube soo much! Dylan has an account but he doesnt post anything anymore but his old videos are hilarious. His true wanna be video makes my almost pee my pants from laughing when i watch it. After watching youtube for hours... I changed into my pjs and called it a day. I threw a movie in the dvd player and passed out. Tomorrow was just the start of another long day in court.

Dylan's POV ~

Today Raelynn had a day all to her self. She really needed it i could tell. Shes just been so stressed out i know she needed some time to herself to do what she does best.... Think. Kaden and i hung out with some of his friends and were now on our way to a party. I was the young one of the group... I was the kid who was going into senior year and everyone else was pretty much graduated but it was all cool i knew all the guys from hanging with Kaden so it was no big deal.

We got to the party and there was people everywhere. People drinking and making out EVERYWHERE! I laughed and found a group of people i knew besides Kaden and hung out. I drank a couple beers and let loose, i had been pretty stressed for Rae a lot so this was also some Dylan time.

~skipping to the middle of the night~

Kaden was totally bombed.... I told him it was fine that he stayed at his friends i didnt want him driving drunk like that. I was buzzed but not drunk, i really didnt want to stay at this guys house though so i decided to walk back to Raelynn's. it was about a 10 block walk so it wasnt that bad... It was like 2 in the morning so the roads were quiet.

I to Rae's and quietly went upstairs and into her room. Clearly she was sleeping. I took my shirt off and my shoes and slowly slide into Rae's bed trying not to walk her up. I was successful, i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She wiggled in her sleep and snuggled up against me, i smiled and fell asleep.

~Skipping 2 more weeks~

{Last day of court}

Raelynn's POV ~

"I told you everything would be okay Raebug" Dylan whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek as we stood up in the court room getting ready to leave.

"I know Dyl, i know" i said.

Thats it... Hes done and out of my life. For. EVER! They put Mike in jail for ~ harassment, rape, endangerment of a minor, and breaking the rules of his 1st restraining order. Its a 10 year sentence and then when hes out he'll have another restraining order and be on probation. I finally felt safe. For real! For the 1st time in 6years.

Also now that all this crap is over with... I can finally start my real summer vacation!!

__________________________

Soo super duper long chapter!! Hope ya like it! Comment, like, all the goods ;) love ya guys! 💕 Krissy

P.S. ~ might be ending this fanfic soon.... But im not sure yet so dont freak! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
183K 3.5K 38
Life was a fairytale for just one night A
1.8K 81 21
Aria and Dylan have been best friends ever since they were children. Currently, they are both in their teenage years; the awkward years of countless...
33 1 16
This is the life of a girl named Sawyer Ranae. She has a couple friends. Not many people know her though. But she's fine with that. But when she gets...