Wonderful Pain

By SarcasticSheDevil

Ashley Goodman lives for fashion, the parties, and most of all, the guys. With medium-brown hair, blue eyes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Ashley the Goddess
Chapter 2: Fun Over At Her Place: Or So I Thought
Chapter 3: Freaked Out, Just a Bit
Chapter 4: Trouble On The Bus
Chapter 5: You Learn Something New Every Day
Chapter 6: New Girl
Chapter 7: I Was Falling Hard, and I Just Hit The Pavement
Chapter 8: Hello, Death, Should I Come Meet You?
Chapter 9: Don't Mess With Natalie
Chapter 10: Three More Days of this Hospital Gown
Chapter 11: Let's Celebrate With Something Fun
Chapter 13: The Next Day In School.....
Chapter 14: The Date
Chapter 15: Betrayal
Chapter 16: Hell on Earth; Or Rather, In School
Chapter 17: The REALLY, REALLY Unwanted Invitation
Chapter 18: Siren
Chapter 19: The Party
Chapter 20: Always
Chapter 21: The (Home-Made) Rehab Center For Suicidal Youths
Chapter 22: Dirty Thoughts And Disobeying (And Betrayal, Too)
Chapter 23: Saving Him
Chapter 24: Strength, Speed, and Debriefing
Chapter 25: Hunting Your Best Bud (Yeah, It Sucks)
Chapter 26: Monster

Chapter 12: The Brilliant Plan and the Terrible Plot

1K 18 10
By SarcasticSheDevil

Chapter 12: Theo's P.O.V

"So, how was the date?" John pressed, as soon as I had stepped inside the door.

After the event in the sauna I had gotten dressed and met Natalie by the hotel lobby. She had driven me home, and we had both only said two words throughout the entire car ride; "I'm sorry."

"I don't want to talk about it," I grumbled, heading straight to my room.

John frowned and moved in front of me. He crossed his arms and said, "Whoa whoa whoa, what's the matter? I hate it when you're all depressed. Out with it!"

I groaned and tried to push past him. "I really don't want to talk about it! Can't you just respect my feelings?" I pleaded.

He laughed and continued to block my way. "Now, now, Theo, the only reason I made an exception in the hospital was because you were lying there, all pitiful and fucked up. You are now fine and standing right here in front of me, so I see no reason to take pity on you now."

He grabbed my waist and flipped me over so that he was holding me upside-down.

"John!" I yelped.

John grinned. "Nope, out with it, sport, or I'm going to enjoy you passing out from the blood rushing to your head and you being put in an asylum for three weeks because of your suicidal 'accident'."

I growled. "Since when were you so cruel?!"

"Since you decided not to tell me what was going on!"

I made an exasperated sound and did my best to throw my hands in the air (or rather, to the ground). "Fine! I'll tell you! Just let me down, please, I can't afford to be thrown in the hospital and then the asylum again! Everyone would hate and distrust and pity me, and I don't even want to think about what Natalie and my mom would do to me!"

He chuckled and walked over to the couch, where he ever so gently (notice my sarcasm) dumped me.

"Stupid werewolf-vampire strength," I grumbled.

He sat down next to me and propped his head up on his hands. "Ok. What is it?"

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to tell someone.

I exploded (not literally).

"She's teasing me! She's tearing me apart from the inside! Getting inside my head and messing with my emotions, shoving them all this way and that! I can't take it!"

He put his hands in the air in defense, as if I would hurt him. "Whoa, dude, calm down and give me some detail."

I took a deep breath. "She doesn't do it intentionally. It's every kiss, every touch that does it to me. I want to have sex with her, but she's not ready, so I wait. But every kiss, every touch makes it harder! Makes the desire come back stronger." I put my hands in my hands and groaned. "Am I not supposed to feel this way? Am I doing something wrong? I just don't want to hurt her, John.....I wouldn't be able to live with myself then. I worry about hurting her all the time. I worry about going to far....I want to, but she's not ready. So I can't.....but some part of me wonders, what if I did? I would die. Maybe even literally. She would have to live with it.....she would be destroyed. I can't hurt her....."

He frowned. "No, sport, that's just life. That's just girls. For some reason, virginity is so important to them. Us guys just don't get it." He laid back. "But, that's just another difference between the genders. However, Theo, no matter how hard it will be for you, you have to wait. Either that, or break the relationship."

John sighed. "Theo, did you ever think that something may have scarred her for life in her past that made her not want to have sex? Maybe she's worried and needs to learn to trust you more first. Forcing it will only make her hate you and regret it, and a first time is supposed to be something special that you can remember and smile at. Give her time."

"But how much time?! If I wait too long, I could snap! I could slam her against a wall and-"

"Look, Theo, there are some things I don't know! Do you know how hard it was for me to wait for your sister to be ready? We had been going out for three damn years! Too damn long to wait!"

He closed his eyes in frustration and took a deep breath to calm down. "But I gave her time, because I didn't want her to be upset and regretting it her whole life. As mates, we would stay together until death, and I didn't want her to have bad memories of what I forced her to do instead of what she chose to do."

John smiled and leaned forward to whisper to me. "And guess what? Our first time was the best thing I'd ever experienced in my life. So, Theo, if it hurts you to wait, just remember that it'll be better the more experienced of a kisser and foreplayer you are." He winked at me.

I sighed. "Thanks for the advice, John. But that does not change the fact that Natalie's upset, and thinks that I'm pissed at her."

"You are."

"I was," I corrected. "And even then, I wasn't pissed at her, I was pissed at myself for how close we came! How I almost hurt her.....How I couldn't control myself....."

"Well, call her back up and tell her!"

"I haven't had a chance to get her number! I have no idea where she lives!"

I sighed, then chuckled. "To think, we've been through all that, and she knows my number, my friends, my parents for crying out loud, and my address; and I don't even so much as have her freaking number. How funny is that?"

John laughed and stood up. He patted me on the shoulder and said, "Don't despair too much, sport, we have school tomorrow. Just talk to her then."

My head snapped up to look at him. "What?"

"Dude! You're forgetting; we all skipped school today to see you get out of the hospital. It's Thursday."

I grinned. "And tomorrow is Friday. Perfect."

I hurriedly stood and almost sprinted to Denise's room. "Whoa, wait up a sec!" John called after me.

I knocked on the door, and Denise said, "John, is that you?" in a sweet, sing-song voice.

Creepy.

"No, Denise it's me! Theo!"

"Go away! I'm waiting for John!" she snapped.

Ooh, a temper.

"I just want to know if I can have the car after school tomorrow! Please, it's important!"

She sighed. "Fine, whatever. But get John. Tell him I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Just get John!"

Ok then.....

I raced back down the steps to find John still standing there by the couch. "Why didn't you follow me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Because Denise told me not to set a foot upstairs until she was ready."

I frowned. "Well, she's ready now."

I turned to walk away, but thought better of it. "John, what does she want?"

John grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "She bought some new lingerie yesterday, and wanted to show me."

"GROSS!"

I mocked gagging, and he laughed. "I have to go now, better not keep her waiting!" he called as he walked away.

Disgusting!

I was going to get out of the house before I had a chance to hear the noises they were making.

I grabbed my coat and the car keys (hey, Denise wasn't going to need them, John had driven in his own car) and sped out the door.

Where to go, where to go.....

It was then that I had a brilliant idea.

I got in the car, pausing for a moment to admire it. A BMW M6....certainly better than most station wagons driven by some of my other classmates. It was my dad's old car; a promotion at work had raked in a bunch of extra cash and he got a Mustang instead; therefore leaving the BMW to Denise and I once we got our licenses.

Wonderful interior....

I then started the engine and drove away, going to the florists.

Ashley's P.O.V

There was no way that this plan could fail.

I would get that bitch Natalie, and let her know just who she was dealing with.

No one messed with Ashley Anne Goodman, not even a true wolf.

Theo was mine. I didn't care if they were mates, I would make him see that I was better than Natalie.

And I would make her see that it was her place to step down.

I would change Theo.

My beauty always had more of an effect on werewolves.

Oh, and now that I knew Natalie was a wolf.....

I wonder if she's told him? It would be a disaster if he continued their relationship unawares of the danger she was to him.....

True wolves always lost their control easily. It had to do with being more wolf and less human.

She's gonna lose it, and lose it soon. And then he'll see, he'll see the monster she is.....

And then he'll be mine.....

Natalie's P.O.V

I felt extremely guilty of what I had done to Theo.

I was playing with his emotions by backing out so suddenly!

But we couldn't mate, because I haven't told him that I'm a wolf.....

But what if he rejects me! I can't deal with the pain of rejection again, not after George and Francis and Luis and Frank and Leo-

And Arthur.

He was the worst.

If I was rejected again because I'm a wolf, I don't know what I'd do.....

A tear dripped down my cheek.

But I have to tell him, and soon, so I can change him and we can mate.

I'd have to tell his parents. And Denise, too. It'd have to be kept a secret.

But he has to change soon, so he can mate with me and mark me.

To say that I am his and he is mine.

And make sure that that bitch, that mutt Ashley keeps her dirty paws off him.

She's not going to wait forever.

She's going to strike, and soon.

I have to tell him.

To save him from her.

To save us from her.....

What the hell was I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 60 15
"I observed the girl in the mirror, grimacing at the sight of her hair colour. I watched as the girl twirled the brown locks in her fingers ruthlessl...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
899 1 49
Her entire life, she's been dragged through hell. After getting away Siren finally has a chance at a normal life. The perfect friends, the perfect de...
170K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...