Element Darkness

By danie_dina

Boboiboy power is getting stronger by the day. The more stronger Boboiboy, the more Boboiboy so greedy for po... More

Helping with heart
More power
Not in a mood
Apologize
Push to limit
We here
My element

Last fight

4.7K 161 71
By danie_dina

Ochobot slapped me hard on my cheek.
I awake from a nightmare dream.

Ochobot: are you okay Boboiboy?

I look around and I recognise that I'm in my room.

Boboiboy: what happen to me Ochobot?

Ochobot: you collapsed in a fight with Fang and he bought you here.

Boboiboy: what time is now?

Ochobot: umm.. 7 am....

Boboiboy: I'll late for school!

I off my bed but my head is too hurt. It's like burning!

Ochobot: for today, you didn't have to go to school. You just rest at home. Okay?

I smile to Ochobot and lay down myself on a bed. My head still hurt but it's not as hurt as the earlier.

Ochobot: you wait here, I will get you some water.

Boboiboy: okay...

Ochobot POV
I go to downstairs and ahead to kitchen. I've been thinking about Boboiboy. Something was wrong... I've scanned him and there's something deep in his heart... I can see the darkness but I wasn't sure what is it.

"Arghh!!!!!"

It was Boboiboy! I go upstairs as fast I could. Open the Boboiboy's room door. But... All I can see is Boboiboy missing and the window is wide open. Where did he go? I call Fang for help. I know Fang is at school now but I really need his help on this!!!

Ochobot: Fang! Boboiboy missing!

Fang: what?! Seriously?!

Ochobot: yes! I was in the kitchen, then I heard Boboiboy scream so hard but when I got in his room, he already dissapear!

Fang: okay. You wait there. I will come straight to your house. Don't worry okay?

Ochobot: okay.

Fang hung up. Of course I worry about Boboiboy!

Fang POV
Boboiboy missing??? How can it be? I have to think a reason to get out of here now!
I raise up my hand.

Teacher Papa: yes. What is it, Fang?

Everyone in the class look at me, especially Yaya, Ying and Gopal. They look at me with a weird face.

Fang: umm... I have a stomach ache, can I go home now?

Teacher Papa: well.... Of course........... No!!! We just start our class!!!

Why Teacher Papa give me a fake hope?!!! Argh!!! How can I go to Boboiboy's house?!!!

Fang: but... But I really need to go back!

I pretend to have a major stomach ache. Finally, Teacher Papa allow me to go back. As soon as I out of the class, I fly to Boboiboy's house using my Garuda Shadow Power.

Skip time~~~
I can see Ochobot waving his hand to me. I landed carefully and quickly run towards him.

Fang: how can he dissapear just like that?

Ochobot: I don't know but....

I look deeply at Ochobot. The word 'but' that he say is make me waiting eagerly for him to continue.

Ochobot: but.... I think Boboiboy is in danger.

Fang: huh? Why did you say like that?

Ochobot: there's something in his heart. Like a darkness. An evil darkness. Did you know anything about it Fang?

Fang: I don't have any idea...

Ochobot: hmmm... Is there anything weird happens when you and Boboiboy in a battle last night?

Fang: not exactly....

My mind make a flashback on a battle with Boboiboy and I remember something! Yes! The evil side!

Fang: Ochobot! I remember something. After I lose a fight with Boboiboy, he have laughed so mean. And his voice was different. It's not like him!

BOOM!!!!!

An explosion! Directly at training field!

Ochobot: It was Boboiboy's power! I think we better go to the training field now.

I grab Ochobot and fly there.
As soon as we arrived, I can see Boboiboy is lying on the ground. I run towards him and suddenly.........

Thunderstorms, earthquake, cyclone, solar, thorn, ice and blaze standing before him. Avoiding me to get closer.

Ochobot: Fang, this is the darkness side of Boboiboy. I think, he had come out from Boboiboy.

Fang: what?

Boboiboy is lying weakly behind them. He is opening his eyes!

Boboiboy: help me..... Fang......

He says to me from about a meter but I can clearly hear. He asked for help? That's mean.... This element is trying to kill him!

Fang: what are you going to do with Boboiboy?

I ask the element. They're emotions is showed their true personality. Thunderstorms with his anger face. Cyclone, still smile but the evil smile. Earthquake was looking dead serious. Blaze is still happening as always. Ice look cool. Thorn and solar didn't show any expression.

Fang: are you guys try to kill Boboiboy?

I asked. I know maybe this question sound a bit funny cause I've been thinking, why element want to kill Boboiboy? But this is the darkness side, so it must be something going on before.

Thunderstorms: we didn't want to kill him. Just want to have a little fun... Right, blaze?

For the first time in my life I see thunderstorms smile. He look at blaze.

Blaze: yes. Fire ball!

He use his fire ball on Boboiboy. Boboiboy scream in pain. I can't stand for this. I put ochobot down and attack blaze.

Fang: shadow tiger!

My shadow tiger attack blaze but then he summoned fire tiger. I've never seen this power. My shadow tiger vs fire tiger.

Fang: I don't care who are you, but I will take Boboiboy back with me! Shadow dragon!

I say to the element. I was about to release my shadow dragon but......

Boboiboy: enough Fang....

He stand up. All his element focus on him. This is my chance. Using my shadow power, I transferred Boboiboy from about a meter to me in just a step. My power combine with ochobot power and Boboiboy have been teleport beside me.

Thunderstorms: huh? Cyclone, attack them!

Cyclone: my pleasure...

Boboiboy POV
cyclone: my pleasure...

I have to stop them... But... I don't have any power! If I only had some power left....

Boboiboy: stop.

I say to my element. Cyclone look at thunderstorms, waiting for him to give a command.

Thunderstorms: relax cyclone. We hear what he want to say before we continue 'play' with him. And his friend.

He look at me.

Thunderstorms: go ahead Boboiboy.

Fang: Boboiboy...

I turned my face at Fang.

Boboiboy: it's okay Fang.

I walked a few step closer to my element.

Boboiboy: please stop doing all this.

Ice: tell us why.

Boboiboy: You guys are my element  power. We've been through hard way together. And then you want to throw that away? You make me strong. You make me a great superhero. You make me find a new friends. You make me defeat the evil alien. Now....you want to leave all that?

They're quiet but their eyes still focus on me.

Boboiboy: please..... You're part of me..

Thunderstorms sprint to me. He stop right beside me.

Thunderstorms: you..........

He slash me using his lightning sword. I fall down. He point the sword at me. Then he smiled.

Thunderstorms: now, you've learn your lesson by push yourself so hard. Trust yourself Boboiboy. We will always be here for you...

He dissapear in the air, not just him, cyclone, earthquake, blaze, ice, thorn and solar also dissapear and their power back to me. 'I've made it. I make my element back with me!'

'Thanks... My element...'

Fang: are you okay Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: yeah.

I smiled to him...

End... Sorry if my ending was not as you guys thought and you guys not satisfied with this. I hope you guys enjoy this story... I will make a new story 'I hate you, Kaizo'. Stay tuned okay?😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
54.3K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...