The Call Of The Moon (A Justi...

By azela32

What happens when a broken young werewolf falls in love with a fellow young wolf Justin Bieber and their cons... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Wolf?
Chapter 2: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 3: Connections
Chapter 4: I Don't Like You..Or Do I?
Chapter 5: I Don't Hate You
Chapter 6: Confessions..Sort of
Chapter 7: Time To Kill A Witch
Chapter 8: It's Official!
Chapter 9: Your All That Matters
Chapter 10: Try Not To Kill The Witch
Chapter 11: What Am I?
Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls
Chapter 13: Mom's Back
Chapter 14: New Witch In Town
Chapter 16: The Plan
Chapter 17: Operation Rescue
Chapter 18: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 19: Family Problems
Chapter 20: A Bunch of Surprises
Chapter 21: The End..

Chapter 15: My New Family To The Rescue

889 37 2
By azela32

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I groaned a little as I opened my eyes. My head felt heavy and my body felt like mush. It was like someone drugged me and for all I know someone could've. It took me minute to study my surroundings. It looked like I was in some midevil underground dungeon. It was extremely pitch black and I couldn't see a thing from outside my cell. I ran a hand along the cold stone like walls. There was a tiny lamp making the cell a little easier to see. Instinctively I knew I need to get out of here. I reached in the back pocket of my jeans for my cell phone only to be disappointed. Of course it wasn't there geez I was stupid. I heard footsteps coming my way. I strained to see who it was and was met with soft green eyes. I expected to see my mother but what I saw was a kind looking boy around my age. He sat beside my cell and studied me through the bars. I gave him a curious look but he stayed silent. I had to admit he was pretty cute.

"I never thought in a million years this was how I would meet you.." he said thoughtfully. 

Um what is he talking about?

"Excuse me?" I asked extremely confused.

"Wait you don't know who I am?" he asked. I shook my head no and he mumbled something under his breath like 'typical.' "Of course she didn't tell you."

Typical of who? My mom?

"Tell me what?" I asked. 

"That I'm your brother. . ." he said like it was the simplest thing in the word.

Holy shit. Brother? Well I definitely take back saying he's cute. Thats just wrong on so many levels.

"Um I think you have the wrong girl because I am an only child..plus we look nothing alike." I said. He snorted.

"Why don't you ask our mom that?" he asked. 

"Ok um well she is the crappy bitch that put me in here so why don't you ask her?"

"Ummm no she didn't. She sent me here to save you."

Um am I stuck on stupid or something? Last time I checked my mother his a horrible bitch with no children..besides me of course. So she puts me in here and sends my apparent 'brother' to save me? Yup its official..my mother is on crack.

"Ok um last time I checked my 'mother' is an evil demented vampire tha-"

"What are you talking about? She's not a vampire she's a witch like us dummy." he said cutting me off. I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Are you sure were talking about the same person?" I questioned.

"Mhmmm Isabella-"

"My mom's name isn't Isabella. Its Carol." I said being the one to cut him off.

"Um no Carol is the vampire that locked you in here. She's not our mom." he said.

"Uh yeah she is." To be honest I kinda hoped that Carol wasn't my real mom. It would make me feel so much better when I kill her.

"Um no she isn't-"

"Um aren't you supposed to be saving me? Were kinda wasting time here." I said annoyed. He rolled his eyes and unlocked my cell door. I didn't even notice he had a key in his hand. Wait he didn't have one. As if reading my mind he twirled his finger.

"Witch remember?" he said. I nodded and climbed out the cell. "Do you know how to do a transportation spell?" 

"For the eight-hundredth time I am not a witch." I said.

"Yes you are." he argued.

"Ok whatever you say can we go now?" Whack job

He did the same spell Emily did when we were going to and from my house to hers. A cold feeling spread throughout my body thinking of Emily. She didn't exactly betray me. She was kinda forced to do so by my evil mother. I needed to figure out a way to save her but first I need to find out who these people are that saved me. With a flash of light we were in a very familiar home. I found myself standing in Emily's living room. 

Huh? Yeah I really need some sleep.

"Mom were here!!" the boy said. 

Mom? Is this dude on crack or...?

"Um why are we in Emily's house?" I asked confused.

"Um cause this is where we live. Emily's our sister..." he said. He started to say more stuff but I wasn't paying attention. It all started to click into place. This is Emily's house. That is apparently her brother and this is where they live. He also claimed that I'm his sister and it was pretty believable. I mean why would he lie about something like that? Its not worth it. I probably shouldv'e been more shocked then I actually was but I didn't mind being related to Emily and this boy. From what I've seen they seem like some pretty nice people.

"Cassidy. Welcome back!" Emily's mom (or my mom?) exclaimed as she embraced me.

"Um hi.." I said uncomfortably. The guy who claimed he was my brother just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Did Whyatt umm..tell you anything?" She asked reffering to my 'brother'. I nodded. She cleared her throat before speaking. "I see I have some explaining to do.." I nodded again. I was going to say something I really was. The words were just stuck in my throat.

"Ha! This is gonna be rich!" Whyatt said as he plopped on the couch.  His mom gave him a glare and his smile faded. 

"So..first off do you have any questions?" she asked.

"Actually I do." I started

*Justin's P.O.V*

I wish I knew where this bitch took Cassidy. The memories of what happened haunted my mind..

"I'm soo sorry." Emily sobbed. She extended her arm once again in Cassidy's direction. Cassidy looked confused and all of a sudden her body started to spasm. I tried to fight back as Cassidy's Mom's henchmen dragged me away. The last thing I saw before they dragged me outside was a lifeless Cassidy and her mother standing over her. Her henchmen didn't stop or wait for her. They probably had exact orders to keep going.

I completely forgot about my leg until it was knocked into a branch. Yeah it hurt but not as much as it did for me to witness what had just happened. Her men lead me into an underground looking city. It was impressive I had to admit but I had a feeling they weren't going to be very hospital towards me. Of course I was right. They threw me in a cell and walked away like nothing.

I sat there starving. It didn't help my leg was throbbing. A tear slowly crept down my face. I wiped it away. Sure I was miserable but all I could think about was Cassidy and her well being. Fuck me what about Cassidy? That was my mindset right now. Of course how was I supposed to do anything with a broken leg? I was pretty useless to say the least. 

"Enjoying your stay?" Her cold voice made me jump. I hadn't even notice she appeared. She unlocked the door to my cell and stepped inside. I glared at her and she smiled at me. She came to sit next to me.

"Where's Cassidy?" I spat with disgust. She chuckled.

"Oh don't worry about her..she's fine just a little sleepy." I still couldn't believe this person dared calling herself Cassidy's mom. She studied me for a long moment which made me uncomfortable. I scooted over a little so there was more space between us. "I used to wonder why Cassidy wasted her time with you.."  She said as she stroked the side of my cheek.

I turned my face away and she scooted towards me. She tried to touch me again but I just spat, literally, in her lap. She paid no attention to it. Only to me. Which made me feel really uneasy. "Now I know why. Your not so bad of a looker." She whispered.

She slowly brought her lips to mine. I tried to fight back..to push her off me but she was a very powerful vampire. I bit her lips as hard as I could but it didn't seem to faze her. It only excited her. I was extemely disgusted. After an agonizing moment she pulled away.

"Your one heck of a kisser." She said licking her lips. I had enough balls to slap her. She rubbed her cheek and glared at me. "And to think I was going to let you go." She said as she got up and locked me in. 

"Sick bitch!" I yelled after her. All she did was laugh.

*Emily's P.O.V*

I bit my nails nervously. Yes Cassidy's mom threatened to kill my mom if I didn't help her. I still wasn't sure she hadn't. The deal was I had to become her little bitch. She got to tell me what to do and boss me around and  had to obey; or else. I sat in the bedroom she had assigned me to. The walls were all white just like everything else in the room. The floor, the bed, the sheets, the dresser, the closet, the ceiling. Absolutely everything. It made my head spin so I laid my head on a pillow and closed my eyes. I knew Justin and Cassidy would hate me but if they were in this position they would do the same thing. 

I put the pillow over my face and sobbed as quietly as possible. Could this day possibly get any worse? Of course it did. The she-devil herself stepped into my room. I could tell by the sound of her high heals. I removed the pillow from my face and wiped my tears while sitting up.

"Aww why the sad face?" She asked with fake concern. I ignored her. "Fine then don't tell me. Anyways I need you to do a spell for me?" 

"What kind of spell? I'm telling you right now if it has to do with dark magic just kill me now. I'm not getting involved with that." I said with barely any emotion. Dark magic was a big 'no no' in witch craft. It was dangerous and well you just don't do it.

"Oh I don't think you will have to worry about that. I know a lot more witches who would do that for me..and its not exactly a spell. I need more of a..potion" She said smirking.

"What potion?" I pressed. She grinned an evil grin that exposed her teeth.

"A love potion.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 17
"L-LET ME GO!" Isabella cried out. Her breathing began to diminish. "I can't do that angel. I love you." Jason told her. His eyes darkened. He forc...
239K 5.2K 44
Sapphire is a good girl, good grades, good reputation, she is the 'nerd' in school as people call her. She has only one true best friend and she has...
2.8M 25.3K 46
Karla has never fell in love before. She was too busy being insecure. It hurt. Badly. But when she met the super charming and gorgeous Justin Bieber...
2.3K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...