Opposites Attract.™

By MBCrazy1

Ne'Vaeh Boyd is very well known and the most popular girl in school. Jacob Perez is new and town and already... More

Chapter 1 - So Much For Trying To Be Nice.
Chapter 2 - Jealous Boyfriend.
Chapter 3 - He Seems Nice!
Chapter 4 - Party Disaster.
Chapter 6 - The Challenge.
Chapter 7 - Cocky Nerd.
Chapter 8 - Fuck Buddy.
Chapter 9 - Talk With The Enemy.
Chapter 10 - Confronting Him.
Chapter 11 - Family Gathering.
Chapter 12 - Captured.
Chapter 13 - Rescued?
Chapter 14 - The confession.
Chapter 15 - Fairy Tale Ending?

Chapter 5 - Operation Sexy.

17.8K 277 85
By MBCrazy1

Picture and Song for the chapter to the right. ----------------------->

______________________________

I quietly tip-toed down the long one-way hallway, careful not to wake Rayon. My hello-kitty house shoes made my job all the more easier. It was 5 in the morning on a Saturday. He'd go ape shit if I woke him this early.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I was tossing and turning, and eventually gave up. I just stared at the ceiling, thinking. The whole night seemed to replay in my mind over and over again. 

I was also planning my revenge on Craig, Trey, Chaz, and Ryan. Even though Ryan only held me back, he had to have some part in it. That was cruel when Jacob did nothing to them. There's something going on, and I was going to figure it out one way or another.

Jacob's scared face also kept replaying. He was petrified. I wanted to cry for him. He didn't deserve all the bullshit he was taking. He was just trying live his life as easily as possible. But not many people were making that easy for him.

Justin also ran through my head. How he so easily let me go to Jacob. He would usually despise of that. But he let me go willingly, which isn't normal. Then, I never did see him again that night. I did kind of leave without warning, but I'm sure someone would tell him why. And he'd be pissed.

The main thing that constantly ran through my head was, 'who invited him?'. He doesn't go to parties, nor does he even look like the type that would go to a party. So who would invite him? Noriah? No. She wouldn't put him through that. Justin? Nah, he'd never want to get near him to be able to do that. Jacob would probably be bruised all over. So who did it?

Then I got an idea. I know how I'm going to put a stop to all this constant bullying, and teasing people give him. That explains why I'm tip-toeing down the hall at 5 in the morning.

After quietly tip-toeing, I made it to the door of our guestroom. I cautiously looked both ways before pushing the door open. Quietly tip-toeing inside, I quietly shut the door behind me. When I heard to 'click', I sighed of relief. Being quiet is not my strong point.

As I made my way over to the bed, I studied his sleeping figure. He was burried underneath the green comforter. His hair slightly sticking out at the top. I smiled at that. He was laying on his stomach and he was spread out, his whole body taking up the queen sized bed. His back heaved up and down as he gave soft snores. Overall, he looked peaceful.

As I continued to approach his bed, I hit my toe on the computer chair. I grabbed my right foot, while bouncing up and down on left leg. It wasn't until I lost my balance when I realized I couldn't hold my balance much longer. 

I fell to the ground with a 'thud'. I groaned at my aching ass and throbbing toe.

"Shit!" I cursed to myself. This was some painful shit. Like papercuts. Ugh.

"N-Ne'Vaeh?"

I snapped my head in the direction of the bed to see Jacob staring at me with curiosity. He had his eyebrows furrowed and his head slightly tilted to the side. He looked adorable!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the throbbing continuing in my ass and toe. I groaned and shut my eyes tightly. Two pains at once isn't a good thing.

I heard shuffling of the covers and withing seconds, Jacob was at my side, wrapping me in a warm embrace. "A-Are you o-okay?" He asked. Concern evident in his voice.

I opened my eyes, ready to answer him, until I realized he was only in boxers. He had a nice torso. It was pretty long. He had a flat stomach with.....abs?! Adfksdglajga. He has abs! I would have never guessed! They weren't killer abs, but they were there. You could tell he was working on them.

He shifted a bit, and that's when I had realized he had caught me staring. I blushed and looked in the opposite direction. How embarassing?!

"L-Like w-what you s-see?" The smirk was evident in his voice.

I turned to look at him and yep, he was smirking. Who knew the nerd could be cocky?!

"Who knew you could be so cocky, Perez?!" I teased.

He laughed, "I-I may be a-a n-nerd, b-but that doesn-n't mean I can't h-have a good b-body."

"Got that right." I mumbled.

"What w-was that?" He smirked.

"Oh, nothing, nothing!" I smiled.

He playfully rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He smiled the most breath taking smile. And the best part about it was that it was genuine. Not that forced smile he usually gives. "So w-why are you i-in here at," He glanced at the wall clock and turned back to me, "5:23 in the m-morning?"

"I-I uhm..." I trailed off. How could I tell him this?

"Come on! S-Say it....." He said playfully.

"Well, we're going shopping today!" I exclaimed.

He did nothing. He gave me a blank stare. He's like, freaking exspressionless. What did I say?

"What?" I asked.

"I-I d-don't shop. D-Do you t-take me f-for being g-gay?" He asked. He got out of our hugging embrace and sat on the bed, while I just sat on the floor. I hadn't noticed we were hugging that whole time. Huh. Go figure.

"I mean, I don't know. You could be-" I stopped myself once I saw the glare he was giving me. Man, if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"I-I'm n-not g-gay." He said coldly.

I held my hands up in surrender, "Sorry! I don't really know you!" I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes, "W-Whatever." He mumbled, "B-But I-I'm not go-ing shop-ping." He stated.

"Come on!" I whined, "It'll be fun! I just want to give you a little makeover!" I exclaimed.

He rose an eyebrow at me, "M-Makeover? A-Are you nuts?"

"Slightly. But please." I begged.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"N-O."

"For me?"

"N-Nope."

"I'll give you a hug..." I offered.

He shook his head.

"A kiss?"

He thought about it for a moment before stubbornly shaking his head.

I groaned, "I'll flash you my breasts."

His eyes lit up and he frantically nodded without a second thought.

"You're a perv!" I exclaimed.

"I'm a-a 17 y-year old g-guy. I-I have r-raging horm-mones. W-What do you e-expect?"

"I don't know! I don't expect it from you!"

"Y-You d-don't know how l-long it's b-been s-since I-I've s-seen b-boobs."

I sat there shocked. Why was he all of a sudden talking like this?! What happened to the shy Jacob?! I don't know where this confidence from him is coming from, but, I think I like it.

"I-I wasn't a-always a n-nerd, Ne'Vaeh." He stated simply.

"Well what made you a nerd?" I aked.

"N-Nothing."

I didn't want to push him on the subject, but I'll get him to talk about it later. Fo sho! I stood up from my position on the floor and spoke.

"Okay. Go get in the shower. There should be some clothes in the drawers."

"Y-You're not g-gonna f-flash m-me?" He fake pouted.

"In your dreams, Perez." I winked at him and quickly walked out the door.

'Opperation Sexy' starts now.

_______________________

"A-Absolutely n-not! This i-is where I-I draw t-the line Ne'Vaeh!"

He refuses to get a little trim and his eyebrown plucked down some. I mean, what harm could it do?! 

We've been shopping for about 2 and a half hours now. I've bought, and made him try on, many clothes and shoes. I got him contacts, and many varieties and brands of shades.I got his ears pierced and bought him earrings. If he can do that, he can take a little trim.

"It's only a trim and eyebrow plucking! It won't hurt!"

"N-Nobody t-touches my hair." He explained.

"Do this for me, and we're done for the day. Please." I said softly.

He sighed, "F-Fine. But y-you o-owe m-me."

I squealed and hugged him. "Thank you! You can get to work on him Rhonda."

She nodded and forced him into the chair. I made my way out the shop to get some things for his hair so he could keep it in top condition.

This is my best plan ever.

____________________

Monday morning, I arrived at school the next morning slightly nervous and determined.

Nervous because I mean, what if people don't react to Jacob's makeover the way I think they would? I haven't even seen Jacob for myself to know how he looks. He went home yesterday, saying his parents would get worried. I can't wait to see how he turned out.

Determined because I can't wait to give Craig, Trey, Chaz, and Ryan a peice of my mind. And myabe fist. Depends on how I feel when I see the fuckers.

"Hey, bitch!" Ah, the normal greeting.

"Hey, hoe!" I exclaimed as I got out of my car.

"Where you been all weekend? I haven't heard from you since the party."

I shrugged, "I guess I was down, my parents called and said they'd be gone for a few more weeks." I lied. Well, the parents part is true...

"Ah, that-" She stopped mid-sentence and stared over my shoulder.

"What-" I started, as I turned around. But I didn't need to finish. I understood.

My eyes were wide, and my mouth was catching flies going 45 mph. He got off the bus from across the parking lot.  Jacob looked stunning!

He had on a red and white striped shirt, with a blue jean jacket over. The jacket had a thick, furry, brown collar. He had on regular blue jeans that were faded, with a chain on the side. He had on a pair of sunglasses and black gages in his ears. All and all, he looked....sexy.

He didn't seem to notice me and walked into the school building, getting lustful looks from the girls, and envious looks from the guys.

"He's fucking hot!" Noriah exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I did nothing but simply nod, afraid of what might come out of my mouth. At the same time, the first warning bell rang, signaling we only have 8 minutes to get to class. Noriah and I said our good-byes, and went our seperate ways.

I walked through the main doors and immediately went to my locker, where Justin was standing. Shit! I forgot to call him. He's gonna be pisssssssed.

Putting on my best innocent smile, I continued to approach him. 

When I finally got to my locker, I gave a bigger smile and hugged him. He didn't hug back though. Yep, pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, even though I know damn well what's wrong. His eyes weren't their usual honey brown. They were more like a chocolate brown. They were almost black. His jaw was locked and his fists were clenched. He way beyond pissed.....He was murderous.

"Have fun sleeping with your new boyfriend?" He hissed.

I sighed, "It's not even like t-"

"That's what it seems like, Ne'Vaeh! After leaving with him after that party, the whole fucking school thinks you're fucking him behind my damn back!" He yelled, getting some stares from the other students around.

"Please, Justin. Not here." I whispered, staring directly into his eyes. I just wish he would stop causing a scene.

"Why the fuck not?! If not here, then where?! Do you know what your bullshit has been doing to my reputation?! I can only defend you for so long before I start believing the shit myself!" He yelled.

Anger boiled inside me as I listened to him. Is that all he cares about? His damn rep?! That's fucking bullshit!

"That's why you should come to me first about it! Is that all you care about? Your fucking rep? Cus' that's what it fucking seems like Justin. After three fucking years you still can't trust me?! If I wanted to fuck somebody else I would have done it by now! I wouldn't have waited three years! You know damn well I don't get down like that! Do you even care about me at all?! Or is it all about your damn rep now?!"

By now, there was a small crowd gathered around. No doubt, this arguement would be the most talked about since it involved Justin.

Even with the crowd, neither I or Justin took our eyes off one another. I wouldn't dare. He has me going now, and no doubt I have him going. It going to take alot to stop now. I'm not backing down.

"You know that's not what I meant. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have stayed with you for three years! You don't know how hard it is for me when random people approach me and are like 'Bro, heard your girl fucked so and so last night' And then just leave, laughing in my damn face. You don't fucking know! It's harder especially when they're my boys! So don't give me that shit, Ne'Vaeh, because that's not what I meant. You're so caught up in helping this punk you don't even realize how it's affecting me!"

My expression softed as I listened to him. I didn't stop to think about how this was affecting him, and Justin doesn't take many things too well. 

"I-I.." I stuttered.

"Save it. I can't take this anymore. You've been putting this relationship last latetly, and that's not gonna fly. I've done everything for you. I've tried being resonable with you, but you just don't get it. It actually takes two people to make a relationship, but you're not even in it anymore." He shook his head, "We're done."

He walked off as if he didn't just break my heart into a million pieces. As If I was nothing to him. Like I was just like all the other fish in the sea. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Our first breakup ever and he was serious. 

I hurt him unintentionally but that didn't stop him. We've had our fair share of arguments, but none this bad. I didn't think it would come to this. I felt guilty. I felt guilty knowing he was getting all this crap about me. Guilty that I hadn't realized before it was too late.

I want to go cry in a dark corner. Isolate myself.

I just lost my whole world.

_________________________

A/N - So, how'd you like this chapter? Was it good? I thought it was pretty good. My facorite part to write was the arguing scene. It's fun! Hehe.

The picture to the right ------> Is of what Jacob was wearing when he showed up to school. And the song is dedicated to Justin and Ne'Vaeh's break up! Just reverse the song to where Ne'Vaeh is the one singing. LMFAO! I'm childish. I think it's the perfect song though.

Comment, Fan, & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
302K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
4M 145K 40
After the unexpected death of her uncle, 21-year-old, Ivy Burgos' father assigns her a bodyguard. She is spoiled, temperamental, and pissed off. But...
321K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.