No scrub

By twerp2340

Faze blaziken fanfic More

First time meeting him
First date
Beach day with faze
Fan meet up
Rick
The sparks fly
California
A/N:
Cod and cuddles
A/N: new cover
A/N:
Beach fun
Picture day
A/N:
Looking at my gf instagram
Adventure is out there!
WE DID IT
Whats that?
Going back to Cali
A:N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....TOO YOU
A whole lot a fluff
Much better
Surprise
Get over it
School days
I need an answer
A death in the family
Thank you
Surprise 2.0
Christmas fun pt.1
Christmas fun pt.2
Its just a bump in the road
Screaming match
Somthing new
Telling the other
Some unexpected news
Telling everyone
Relaxtion
Oh hi there
Finally home
Me missing you
Question
Best friends brother ( one shot)
A/N
A/N
Friendly face
The first day of planning maybe the last
A/N:
Sudden spark of happiness
Thoughts
Tinder dates
Snow
A/N:
Its a girl
A little miracle
๐Ÿ’œThank you so much๐Ÿ’œ
I do
Hey guys
AN
Suprise
The End Of All Things

Nothing new

577 14 8
By twerp2340

I've been spending most my time with Mia lately. Nat and Chi left two weeks ago and around that time Mia came back from Europe. In 3 weeks Lucas is coming. And he has something planed for me and Mia. Me and Mia have been jamming to Alexander Hamilton all week. So I'm going to be flat out honest if Lin Manuel Miranda were to come up and ask me out I would have to say yes. In my opinion he is so hot. But Lucas is my always. Today me and Mia are heading to the beach to hang out and stuff. And in so excited. She's like a little sister to me and I love her. I would kill someone if they hurt her. We got ready for the beach and we headed out. I got into long boarding and stuff so I brought my long bored. We parked and grabbed our stuff and went to the beach. We fount a good spot and we sat out our stuff and laid out for a while.

"Mia"
"Yeah"
"You wanna go swim"
"Uh yeah sure"

We got up and went to the water and chilled out in there.

"Nick"
"Yeah"
"That guy has been checking you out for the past 30 mins"
"So"
"So he's coming this way"
"Fuck. Why me. Why can't teens be after you".
"Because you hot"
"So are you"

"Hey"
"Hi"
"I was wondering if you and your sister wanted to go with me and a friend to a...."
"Im sorry but she's under age and I have a boyfriend. Bye.

"Nick you didn't have to be mean"
"I'm not letting you get hurt and I wasn't being mean just blunt"

We got out of the water and laid out and tan.

"Mia Lucas is coming soon"
"Really. I miss him a lot."
"I understand where you some from"
"I'm glade your with him"
"Really"
"Yeah. Your nice and you treat him right. You don't care he's famous or whatever from YouTube"
"Thanks Mia. I see you as a little sister. That I wouldn't let anything happen to you."
"Thanks nick"
"You wanna get out of here"
"Yeah"

We got all of our stuff together and headed back to the car. And headed to a nice place to eat lunch. Over lunch we talked about YouTube and random comments on Instagram that make us laugh out ass off. And we just basically have girl talk. But then we got to serious matter.

" where do you see you and Lucas"
"I guess a happy couple"
"You guess. Don't you want more"
"I would love more with him. But it's only been a month almost two. I really do love him and I'd do anything for him"
"You wanna get married. I would love you to be my sister in law"
"Maybe one day."
"Kids"
"Yeah again maybe one day"
"I'll babysit"
"Thanks"

We left the restaurant and headed to a mall and I guess you can say we went on a shopping spree. But I don't really like clothes shopping because of my size I don't have any self confidence. And I hate trying on clothes and they don't end up fitting and then I cry out of frustration and I can't. So I just sat around while Mia tried on different outfits and clothes and we bought some things and went on to the next store. This time I looked around. This is my heaven hot topic. I can't help but run to the Star Wars shirts and then some twenty one pilots shirts and I got some Harry Potter stuff. I'm basically a kid in a candy store but a nerd in a emo store. ( ok so my mom calls hot topic the emo store and I'm like Mom no it's just a store). After we left hot topic we went to a bunch of other stores. And it was wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better day. I thought back to the hole conversation with Mia at the restaurant and thought what it would be like to marry Lucas and have some kids with him. I really hope this last. I don't want this to crash and burn like all the other ones. But then again I guess I actually fell for a scrub. We left the mall and head back to Mia's house and that's were I ended up staying at. We spent the hole night talking about our childhood and our family. And relationships. But at the end what came up again was my future with Lucas. But in the end we both feel asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up to Mia poking me in the face.

"What is it"
"You got about 15 text messages and 4 missed calls"
"From who"
"Who do you think"
"Lucas"
"No"
"Then who"
"Nat"

I jumped up at hearing his name. I reached for my phone and read all the messages.

"Nichole you need to wake up"
"Nick come on it's important"
"Sis come on this isn't funny I need you"
"Nichole Gail Lewis you answer your phone know"
"Nick it's mom"
"You bed to come home now."

I called Nat as soon as I read the last two.

"Nat what's wrong"
"It's mom. She got back into to old habits"
"Why"
"Rick left her"
"I'll be home soon. Call Lucas and stay with him."

I needed the call and graves my keys.

"Sorry I need to go"
"I understand. Be safe"
"I'll be back in a week tops"

I left and rushed to the airport buying an ticket to New York.

~time skip to landing~

I got a taxi as soon as I landed and went to my old house. As soon as I walked I the door I smelled smoke and alcohol. Great.

"Mom"
"Ahh. Nichole glad to see you home"

She stumbled down the stairs.

"Mom you need to lay down your drunk"
"Nonsense"
"Come on let me help you to your room"

Once I reached her and touched her she flipped. She slapped me across the face.

"Nichole I'm so sorry"
"No. It's fine. Just like when dad died. Just like when all the other men left you would get drunk and hit me or Nat and then you asked for forgiveness. Not anymore. I'm taking Nat and your not going to stop me. I'm getting his clothes and we're going to get a hotel while I'm here. I'm going to watch you mom but you will not lay a hand on me again or so help me I'll make your life a endless hell"

I pushed past her and up to Nat's room and got all his stuff in his bags. Well his clothes and xbox and computers. Good thing I got two rooms and a spear bed. I called up Chianne and told her everything.

"Chi"
"What wrong"
"She did it again"
"I'm so sorry"
"It's fine I'm taking Nat back to Cali with me."
"Ok good. I'll be there as soon as possible. Where's Nat."
"with Lucas"
"Ok I'll meet you at the faze house"
"Ok"

I hung up the phone and then put everything in a taxi I called beige I called chi and went to the faze house. I grabbed all the bags and Nat came rushing out and hugged me right away. And Lucas came and took the bags to his room.

"Hey it's ok"
"Your cheek"
"It's fine. She didn't hit you did she"
"No. She almost did but I pushed her and ran out the door and called you and the after that I called Lucas"
"Ok good"

I pulled him into a tighter hug and looked up at Lucas.

"Thank you"
"I'd do anything for you"
"I know"
"Let's get you two inside"

We went inside and into Lucas's room. He put the bags neatly in the corner. I made sure Nat was ok and told him everything was going to be ok. And whats going on.

~time skip~

Nat feel asleep and me and Lucas sat there in each other's arms and I just laid there saying nothing.

"Babe what's wrong"
"It's nothing"
"That's a lie. Tell me the truth"
"It's like every time something bad happens to her she does this. It's not new. But it gets worse  every time. It's not safe for Nat. So he's coming with me."
"Ok just know I'm here for you"
"I know"

He kissed my nose trying to be cute but right now I need something better.

"You missed"
"What"
"You missed"

I leaned up and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I had both my hands in his hair I took a minute for him to understand but he then put one of his on the nape of my neck and the other one on my waist. He started to kiss me again he bit down softly on my lip causing me to open my mouth. He used that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He kept that up for a couple of minutes then worked his way down to my neck. He found a spot and started to suck on it a little then he softly bit on it. I knew I would have a hickey there in the morning but I didn't care. It continued for a couple more minutes in another spot as well and I made sure that he had one as well. We decided to stop before it got anymore heated and I went and got into Nat's bed. He's my little brother and we do this all the time because I make him feel safe. Soon enough I was fast asleep with a smile on my face.

( hey my baby cinnamon buns I love all of your beautiful faces. I hope you enjoy this chapter and my friend chiannelovesyou helped me write some of it and I hope you enjoy twerp out )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 501 21
A Abhishek Malhan ff
47 0 6
COD fanfics idk
33.4K 1.3K 10
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ? -Coco Jones
Revenge By -rae-

Fanfiction

115K 3.4K 38
just an ordinary winteam fanfic โค