I love rock & roll (Andy Bier...

By Daerith

Iris and Jinxx had been best friends since they were really young. Yes, the famous Jinxx from Black Veil Br... More

I love rock & roll (Andy Biersack love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Information
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Information
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 27

1.8K 22 3
By Daerith

IRIS'S P.O.V.

I kept an eye on Andy, waiting for an answer.

– You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen – He replied finally. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

– You idiot, I prefer your eyes – I shrugged, looking directly at them. Andy smiled, leaned and kissed me softly. Why the hell had he to be such a good kisser?

– I want you to go ice skating with me– he said still looking at me.

– Always so random – we laughed.

– You know how I am – he winked and then Ashley caught his attention. He was sat behind us. When we looked at him, I couldn't help but to laugh. The zipper of his jacket was closed and we could only see the design of a weird skull.

– What the hell, Ash? – I asked, he slightly laughed.

– What? Don't you like my casual style? – he opened the zipper so we could see his face.

Being with this crazy people was helpful. It made me forget about all the bad things that happened in my life, I really didn't imagine a life without them anymore.

We continued talking, CC joined about 15 minutes later, so it was even crazier, if it was possible.

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

– Thanks Ronnie, you are awesome – I smiled and kissed her forehead. She was my little girl after all, I wanted to see her smile all the time.

– You too, Iris – She was looking at the rest of the passengers, so I touched her hand for a second catching her attention back – love ya, sunshine – I said, she smirked.

– Love ya too, Ronnie – with those words I got up and went back to my seat. If she only knew how much I meant those words.

Allan raised and eyebrow when he saw me coming back.

– Love is difficult, right? – he asked, I looked at him surprised, how did he know?

– Is it so obvious? – I said while running a hand through my hair.

– If you stare for a second when you're with her, yes – he shrugged, looking back at his mobile phone – why don't you tell her? Maybe she'll change her mind – I shook my head.

– She's with Andy, and she seems happy, so I am too – I sighed.

I decided to listen to some music so I put my earbuds and just sank in my seat a little.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

We arrived in Berlin when it was already dark outside. I looked at my watch before going out of the plane, 9 pm.

I woke Iris up, she had fell asleep an hour ago or so. We went out the plane and caught our bags.

Even when it was late, some fans where waiting for us, so we signed some autographs and took some photos with them. Iris kept looking at me every time one of the girls that were surrounding me told me how much she loved me. I smiled at Iris with a 'what can I do' look.

Finally we were able to go. We went to the hotel and took our room keys.

CC didn't stop asking us to go out and have fun in some pub, but we all were tired so he ended up going with SWPB and FIR.

For me, it was too difficult to sleep on a plane so I was pretty tired. When I opened the door, I left my bag on the floor and made my way slowly to bed.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

I wasn't as tired as Andy because I had slept during the flight. Andy fell asleep almost in the moment that his body touched the bed. He didn't even change his clothes.

I slightly laughed and went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into my black and blue pajamas. When I went outside, Andy was under the sheets, his head half resting on a pillow and half outside. So cute.

I decided that it was time for me to sleep too, and when I lay beside him, he instantly hugged me. For a second I thought he was awake, but he wasn't. He was so cute sleeping. I kissed his forehead and it wasn't long before I fell asleep too.

~»~

At 3 am, we were woken by the sound of my ringtone. I caught my mobile phone and looked at the screen, it was Ronnie. What the hell was he doing, calling me at 3am?

Andy looked at me confused and tired.

– It's Ronnie, just sleep again, I'll come back in a sec – I told him. He nodded.

– If you need me, just call me – he said and yawned. He was saying that almost asleep again.

I smirked for a second and then went out of the room. I answered the phone to hear a drunk Ronnie. Wait...he was drunk?

– Hey I-Iris – he said as he tried to say my name correctly.

– Ronnie, it's 3 am, you better have a good reason to call – I wasn't in a good mood in that moment.

– Yeah... – he said and then I heard as if someone had fallen down and laughs from behind.

– Sorry, it's difficult to walk with this ice – I sighed and waited for what he had to tell me.

– Why did you call, Ronnie? – I asked again, seeing he wasn't going to answer.

– Oh right, I called just to say that I love you, I really love you, and I'm sure that I would be a better boyfriend that Andy – Ronnie said between hiccups. I froze.

I hung up the phone and stood for a minute in the hotel corridor in silence, just thinking. Then I came back in the room and lay down next to Andy. He hugged me, and I buried my face in his chest before falling asleep.

~»~

I woke up before Andy did, and the thoughts about last night crossed my mind.

I sighed while I looked at him. He was just too cute sleeping. Without all his make-up, he was just Andy, my Andy.

I took a deep look at him, he didn't even change into his pajamas before falling asleep last night. Poor him, he was so tired. He didn't sleep very well in the tour bus. Neither did Jinxx.

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard a quite 'rawr'. It made me come back to reality. I blinked twice and then put my eyes on Andy who was smiling at me with sleepy eyes.

– Good morning, love – he said. His hoarse voice was even sexier.

– Good morning – I smiled at him and peeked his lips – did you sleep well? – I asked, begging for him to be recovered.

– Yes – he nodded – it seems like I slept for ages – he slightly laughed.

– Just one completely night – I winked and then lay down again next to him, my eyes on the ceiling.

– What's going on inside that mind of yours? – he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked at him. Should I tell him what happened with Ronnie last night? Maybe he would get angry and I didn't want it, but even with that, he deserved to know it ,right? I sighed.

– Are you okay? – he asked looking at me concerned.

– Yeah yeah, just that stupid call from Ronnie last night, he's just...stupid, that's all – I shrugged and turned to face him smiling, looking at him directly in his blue eyes.

– Something I should know? – he asked. I sighed again.

– Well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 309 23
Cecilie is a regular 18 year old girl. She is completely obsessed with black veil brides. She looks quite normal though - she blends in well, but in...
15.6K 135 21
Jenna Knight tours with Black Veil Brides thanks to her good friend, Ronnie Radke. Jenna is thrilled with this opportunity as her band is on hiatus...
3.7K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
19.6K 257 36
This is a Gift to my best friend..... all for her. She one day told me that she wanted to meet the boys from Black Veil Brides and i thought that wou...