Updates

By Chingyonce

This book will have . . . ☏ Explanations on what's going to be going on with this account and my works (why s... More

Ghost Story
Cliché fans
Psycho Harry and Liza
Psycho and Liza Chapter
Old never seen writing
Uh-oh
CLICHÉD PUBLISHED
How I Make my Covers
MUSLIMS!!!
Clichéd Over
Important
Help
SORRY
Colors Ending
Psycho's Story
Muslim Questions
Should I???
Where's the culture?
chingyonce sucks
NEW BOOK
Leaving Wattpad this year
Dead
Questions!!
Last three stories
Drumroll please
Rich Boy
Making Covers
It's time
Added a butt
Personal goodbyes
Wtf
HERE WE GO
Collab with @macklemcvey
Writing an Erotica
Erotica is up.
Updated Shapes.
IM BACKKKK AND NEED HELP
Almost done
The Fuckboy and The Artist
The Sperm Donor and Friend
The Girl and The Genie
Hi I updated
Updateee
Your choice!
And the winner is...
IM LATE
PUBLISHED A NEW STORY
Control Freak
ANSWER ME THIS
Delivery Boy
Fuckin hate wattpad
new book during this heavy time
NEW STORY COMING FALL 2023
Tiktok Account!
WHEN WE ALIGNED PREORDERS
CANCELLATION

Goodbye Wattpad

25.6K 728 2.1K
By Chingyonce

AS some have you may noticed (or not lmao), yes I am back and I did delete a few of my stories (don't worry just Olivia which was the spin off sequel to Cliché and VG&B which was the spin off sequel as well to the Styles Effect series unfortunately)

BUT BEFORE YOU ATTACK, I do have my reasons.

Deleting Olivia was really a no brainer for me because all this time I've been trying to save it up there in hopes I would update it one day but I never really did, the short story never peeked my interest again and in a way I had moved on from my Cliché characters and stories now that it was finished and started focusing on other stories.

I deleted VG&B because when I got back from my vacation I was greatly inspired and I currently have around five story ideas (all comedies btw) that I want to try out. I did go back to VG&B to try and spark my interest so I can continue it but even in the beginning of writing it I didn't have much motivation.

I cannot write a story if I have no motivation for it, the only reason I decided to make VG&B because I knew how much you guys loved the Psycho, Assassin, and Vampire and how you kind of wanted to hear their stories.

If it's any consolation, here is what would've happened in the story if I finished VG&B:

The Assassin's story was personally my favorite, first chapter would have been of him as a little boy, trained and brutally disciplined with a bunch of other children to be an assassin in a harsh unidentified facility.

Only ten and taken away from the streets so he can be trained to kill, a fellow girl two years older then him befriends him, despite how fearful he is and as their secret friendship grows in the terrible camp he finally realizes what happiness is.

She also is the one who gives him the name, Harry, since the children don't have names and only barcode numbers that have been burned into the skins of their necks, either the sides or the back.

Harry also names his best friend in return, and gives her the name Kayla.

The two help eachother survive and be sane in the training camp, examples like (Harry standing up and taking Kayla's punishment when she couldn't do one hundred pull ups, or Kayla stealing some chocolate and splitting it with Harry at night)

Kayla also takes it upon herself to look after Harry no matter what.

Then one day all of the children are put together in one large room, some armed with knives and others with nothing but their fists as they are watched from above in a one way glass by their trainors who order them to fight to the death. (Assassin Harry actually did mention this in The Styles Effect on the "Penguin Milk" chapter when he was on the roof with Liza).

The one child who remained alive out of everyone else will be trained and raised to become the ultimate blood thirsty assassin.

Kayla was armed a knife but she gave it to her younger friend Harry to arm himself with, and the two (despite how dangerous it was) teamed up and fought and killed all the other kids until it was just Harry and Kayla left standing.

Not to pull a hungergames here but now it was either Kayla or Harry who could make it out of the room alone (if they both left they would've been shot down together)

Harry immediatly shakes his head in fear and begins to cry (the first and only time Assassin Harry remembers ever crying, except for the time he had to say goodbye to Liza) backing away from Kayla who is nearing him with a dark look even though he's the one holding the knife in his shaking hand.

When he's finally backed up into a corner by Kayla all he can do is cry in fear cause he knows he can't hurt her no matter what, but she grabs his wrist, her back blocking the spectators views as she makes eye contact with Harry and says one last thing, "don't show them your emotions, ever" with a sad smile before she tightens her hold over Harry's hand that's holding the weapon and plunging it into her side.

He immediatly cries in shock and horror before he watches his best friend fall to the floor and die. (why is this like a trend in my stories tf)

The spectators open the door and applaud Harry since they couldn't see that Kayla was the one who drove the knife into herbody as Harry looks down at his best friend's corpse at his feet in silence, the knuckles of his hand turning white from holding the knife so tightly before he slowly raises his head up to look at the monsters who forced kids like him to do this, his face now void of any emotion.

Boom, that would've been like some flashback shit and then in the present, where he's 21 and he knows Liza and the Psycho, and Vampire, he is then kidnapped by two large men.

The Assassin is brought to like a mafia place, you know big intimidating desk and even bigger and more intimidating leather chair behind it.

Chair spins.

Boom, it's a latina girl who is actually the head of the mafia. (Nope, not a hot italian guy this time, it's a girl).

She seems to be familiar with Harry and his work (him assassinating people) and thought he would be the best person to do her job with and she has a pretty unsettling cheery "big fan of yours" attitude towards him despite how she's the main mafia boss and how she kills and shoots people in the head for crossing her.

I loved making her character.

So Assassin Harry's like 'You're a girl I only work for men' kinda shit or whatever just bein a little bitch and then she's like chill I only kidnapped you cuz I needed you to help me with a job.

Idk if you caught this but yes, this girl is actually Kayla who had survived (but that's an explanation for later on) but Harry doesn't know that so he's bein a rude bitch.

The mission for the two is to be bodyguards and protect a highschool boy who has been able to hack into the CIA's data base, (which is why most of the mafia gangs want him).

So yes, Harry and Kayla gotta go undecover and pull a 21 Jump Street and pretend to be highschoolers.

Also gotta pretend they're dating which is funny cause both are killers, one a highly trained assassin and the other a big mafia drug dealing boss.

There'd be a lot of comedy like Kayla making crystal meth in chemistry class.

Or Assassin Harry having to make an excuse that he's having a boner in the middle of class when his gun shifts in his pants and people notice the portruding bulge which is actually just the butt of his gun.

Also just them being so out of the loop with teenage society, trying to use the slang words and awkwardly holding eachothers hands, I mean I actually think I have a few excerpts and writings I did of their story with one of those scenes so if I find it I'll make sure to post it.

I think it may have ended with Assassin finding about Kayla's identity, or idk I think I made the Assassin find out about Kayla's identity the moment he met her and he was just pissy that she never tried making contact with him until now and letting him believe he killed his best friend.

See I have to really think and plan out my stories.

I think it ended with the two finally brefiending the highschool boy and using him as bate for a fake prom night that they set up since the two realized they weren't the only killers disguised as highschoolers to get to the guy in the school.

Of course they only sent the fake prom invitations to all the imposters and assassins (which was a lot) who all came into the school gym only to be immediatly trapped inside with Assassin Harry and Kayla who were at the front of the stage dressed in prom atire sitting on two thrones, taking their guns out and smirking before the lights of the gym went out.

Lots of shooting and screams in the dark.

Lights turn back on and Harry and Kayla are the only ones left standing in a heap of dead bloodied bodies (since they had night vision contact lenses on).

Kayla and Harry exchange looks before kayla grabs the prom king and queen crowns, putting them on before slow dancing to a song on the speakers as Kayla's mafia hit men flood the room to carry and dispose of all the dead bodies and blood/evidence all while Kayla and Harry are slow dancing.

Romantic.

Also Assassin Harry had a secret that Clarece found out about and Kayla already knew (most of you thought he was gay).

Or hoped he was gay (I see you assassin psycho shippers).

But nah, his big secret was that the Assassin was...

Ticklish.

Which was later revealed in a scene when Kayla was at her wits end and decided to torture and punish Harry until she got answers (like in most mafia movies were they tie you in a chair and make a person suffer to get answers by peeling off their nails with pliers or slitting their throat and letting them hang upside down until they bled out).

But she just strapped Assassin Harry down and made her me tickle him which makes him giggle uncontrollably.

Anyways that would have been his story, but my new story ideas are ranging from a teacher x student love story (trust me, it's not what you think) to Ghost Harry story, to an action comedy story involving Riri as the main character to fanfiction idea called Television that is really weird and that I actually dreamed of.

Good news is I'm not leaving wattpad I'm just trying to start up with a new story and pick which story will motivate me the most.

Bad news is that it takes me months to plan out and actually figure out which story I want to put my all into.

Fun fact, I was writing Chapter 23 of Cliché when I came up with the idea of The Styles Effect so from then on throughout that whole time as I was writing and finishing up Cliché, I was planning each chapter and plot for both the Styles Effect and it's sequel Her Effect.

I like to plan ahead.

Sorry for the title here btw, I only did that to catch your attention and because I won't be writing any new books for a while as well cuz school is also starting but that doesn't mean I'm stopping. 

I know, I know, I can be evil at times but I'm not leaving for good.

I know you guys know me as thiz:

But from now on, the rest of the books I write and publish WILL have happy endings.

My twist is always a sad terrible ending but that's cuz for me it's easy to write and I like it, but as a challenge I'm going to try and attempt to make happy endings and broaden my writing skills so yay!

Plus I'm sure I put you guys through enough sad endings.

I really do advise you to stay tuned with this book cause I will be posting a few sneak peeks or maybe even old stories and chapters  and let you know when I'll publish any new books!

Thank you so much for all the support and love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.7K 46
dig in & enjoy 🍽️ don't forget to comment/vote! you are reading free material. it's the least you can do :)
91.1K 2.3K 20
These are some interesting one shots plus other side story's I'm gonna be typing away about! Hope you enjoy this content! There is a part 2 of this a...
11.8K 202 36
Last book got deleted! So Im gonna use this as an opportunity to write better and make sure Im doing everything right and that i dont violate anythin...
3.2K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...