Wishing For Love

By rusher_jcat_3eek

"Whenever you say 'I love you' you are making a promise to someone's heart to be there forever. But where are... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

19

163 9 34
By rusher_jcat_3eek

---Shehry's POV----

I had invited Tara over since I needed closure. I needed to do this to be able to live with myself.

She texted me that she was on the way and I quickly got ready.

Once I heard the doorbell ring I went downstairs to go and open the door.

"Hey, come on in," I said.

"Thanks," Tara said.

I should be thankful that nobody was home. Or at least I thought nobody was home.

I started talking to her about everything and explaining how that was a mistake.

"If it was a mistake why'd did you go for it a second time and invite me to your house?" She asked.

She can't be serious.

I tried to explain everything to her again. Nothing is getting inside her head.

I heard the doorbell ring again and I thought I'd have to get it, but it stopped so I assumed the person left.

----Ruhani's POV----

"It's not my decision to make," Dyal said.

"You are not helping!" I yelled at him.

"IT'S NOT!" He said.

"I'm going!" I said and hung up.

I got ready. I had to go and talk to Shehry. Maybe I'm the one who's over reacting. Maybe he's right and he actually felt guilty or something.

I got to his house and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.

"Hey," Hussain said suprised.

"Hi. Uuummm, is Shehry here?" I asked.

"Ya. Come on in,"he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"He's in his room. You can go," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

I opened the door and I was seriously shocked to see Tara in his room.

"No! No! It's not what you think," he said realizing it.

"I came here to ask you something but I got it figured out," I said.

"Wait. At least ask me those questions," he said.

"What difference does it make?" I asked.

"How long is this going to take?" Tara asked.

"I'll be leaving you two alone," I said.

"Hold on. Aren't you the same girl that hangs around with Dyal?" She questioned.

I nodded.

"How do you know him?" Shehry asked her.

"He's my ex. Ended up realizing that there's nothing good about him," she said.

"SEE! I KNEW IT! THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM!" Shehry said.

I was seriously getting mad and I don't know I was getting so freaking mad.

"See! Look, even she's telling you!" He said.

"Consider the source. His ex, of course she's not going to have anything nice to say," I said.

He didn't say anything.

"I'm just being honest. You'll regret being his friend," she said.

That got Shehry to look at me.

"You know what, I regret being close to any one of you. Every single one of you were good for nothing!" I said using the exact words she used.

"No need to get so defensive," she said.

I smiled at her stupidity. You know those smiles you give, where on the inside you just want to hurt the person.

"Well, you 2 are such a cute couple. I mean, you both don't give a damn about other people, you both are quick to judge and, oh ya..I hate you both," I said and left.

I went into my car and ended up driving to Dyal's house without even knowing.

One of his friend's opened the door.

"Hey Ruhani," Hayan said.

I wasn't even able to talk. I just started to cry.

"Woah! What happen?" He asked.

I couldn't talk but he helped me inside and went to get Dyal.

---Dyal's POV ---

Hayan and I were going over some work details when the doorbell rang and I asked if he could get it.

I continued to do my work and he came inside and looked upset.

"Ruhani is here and she won't stop crying," he said.

It didn't even take me a second to leave my room and go to where she was sitting.

"Hey, what happen?" I asked.

She didn't say anything. She just hugged me and cried even harder.

"I'm bringing some water," Hayan said and left.

I tried to ask her what happen but she wasn't saying anything.

"Pani," he said coming back and she took it.

He looked over at me and I knew right away what he was going to ask.

I nodded.

"What did he say to you?" He asked her.

"It's not about me," she said.

At least she's talking now!

"Then?" He asked.

She looked at me and I gave her a go on look.

She went on and told us everything that happen.

"Who cares about them? We are here for you," he said.

"Don't let them get to you," I said.

"You guys know that I won't ever regret being your friend right?" She asked and we nodded.

"Come on. Let's all go and hang out somewhere and get your mind off of him," he said.

"I'm not in the mood. Plus, I have work tomorrow," she said.

"Okay," we said.

"Thanks. Both of you," she said.

"I thought I was your friend," he said.

"You are," she said.

"Then why did you say thanks?" He asked.

"Oops," she said laughing.

After several minutes she left and we went back to work.

"What?" I asked him.

He wasn't paying attention to work.

"Nothing. I just realized that she seriously feels pain for you. Remember, since your mom passed to not helping you move to today. I think there can be something there," he said.

"Patha nahi yaar. Chal, let's do out job," I said and we did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
263K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."
38.4K 4.8K 22
hi my lovely readers I m back with a new story peep in to enjoy guys 😉
257 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...