Stay with me

By TheDoubtful

My dearest althea, like what I've told you last night, I have never loved and will never love someone as much... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
finale

15

4.8K 204 23
By TheDoubtful

JADE

Kathleen decided to sign the contract that will make the guys from Joe Beer happy.

Another star for me. This will iron out the business commitment that we have with this client. And I'm one step closer to being the next VP.

Now I just have to do my part of the deal.

This evening, I have decided to wear a black off shoulder knee-length dress with very light make-up.

No jewelry but a pair of white pearls and a gold classic wrist watch.

I wore flats knowing that we're going to Runners and the place could be really messy at most times and I have no plans on tripping on my high heels jimmy choos.

I checked myself one last time in front of the mirror, grabbed my purse and went off to meet Kathleen at the lobby.

--

"Thanks for saying yes to my invitation, Jade. I really don't know any one here. And I'm not really cool with A's friends, you know. They're a little childish for my taste." Kathleen said as we got in the car.

She's a talker. Very chatty and seemed to be very blunt at times. to the point of rudeness. Must be the New York culture, I suppose.

I just smiled at her.

"Where's David?" she asked.

"I don't think... he's welcome at Althea's club." I reasoned out.

"Yeah, you're probably right." she said, smiling.

"God! I really can't drive here, you know. I wonder how you guys can do it." she added while I maneuvered the car to over take some of the jeepneys.

"You'll get used to it." I smiled.

We might have started off on the wrong foot but she's actually nice. She could be very frank though which I think works for her advantage. Atleast she does not have to put on a fake face to anyone.

"Hell NO! I don't think so." she laughed.

"Who taught you how to drive?" she added.

"Uhmm... ano... Si.. Althea." I whispered.

"Oh! I see. you guys go from way back then?"

I just nodded.

"oh come on, Jade! tell me more!" she intruded.

I sighed and shook my head.

"you're so uptight, Jade. learn to chill a little." she said as she inclined her back to her seat and looked outside the window.

I thought she finally decided to give it up.

"but really..." she looked back at me

"sex with Althea is earth-shattering, isn't it?" her eyes slitting.

"KATHLEEN!!" I shrieked.

My face couldn't get any redder.

"hahahahaha."

"I don't want to talk about it, ok?" I said through gritted teeth.

"You know, you guys are really good for each other. You're both pikon. hahahaha." she continued laughing.

I just shooked my head. This girl is really something.

"seriously though, she's head over heels for you. She's a mess, Jade. I think it's because A's used to getting things her way, all the time and now that she can't have you back, she's self-destructing."

I just nodded, egging her to go on.

"I can't blame you though. after everything she has put you through. She should have taken good care of you when you were still together. well, I guess she's too late. You don't want her no more." she added.

"That's not exactly true, kathleen." I smiled weakly.

Somehow, I saw myself opening up to this strange woman.

"She's the love of my life." I sighed.

"I figured." she whispered.

.

.

.

We were silent for a while. I didn't think she could shut her mouth sometimes.

I can't help but feel nervous now. Althea looked really furious the other day. I never really saw her that angry before. She could be pissed, sometimes, yes. but never angry. not with me.

"I think you missed a turn. Runners is that way." she broke the silence while pointing the direction.

"It's faster this way. short-cut."

"You really know your way around here, don't you?"

I just smiled at her.

-

I parked my car on its usual spot right in front of the club.

People were eyeing us annoyingly when the guard hurriedly removed the barrier from the spot upon seeing my car. Apparently parking is scarce tonight.

"Mam Jade! Good evening po. may ibababa po ba?" The guard asked me as he opened the car door.

"Good evening. wala naman."

I stepped out of my car and he led me to the entrance.

When the bouncers saw me, they cleared the way for me and Kathleen and this irritated the people lining up to enter the club.

"asawa ni boss yan." I heard the guard answering some complaints.

Move over, people. The Queen is here.

.

.

 held my head high as I walked past the people itching to get in but deep inside my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

As I opened the second door that separates the small lobby to the main club, I deeply sighed.

---

I looked up and met Althea's eyes.

She was singing in pain.

And I was standing here, listening to her in much more pain.

Let's go home, Love.

Stay, stay within my heart.

With our visions blurred by flowing tears, our eyes have mirorred the love that we have for each other.

Her eyes saying how she longs for me.

Althea, I love you too much, that it hurts.

You're all I need beside me girl

You're all I need to turn my world

She was crying for another chance.

But the love I have for you Althea, consumes me.

I have already given you everything, I didn't even leave anything for myself

and now I think there's nothing else left to give.

All that I need

Is for you to believe

All that I need

Is you

I leaned over to Kathleen,

"I'm really sorry, I can't do this" I whispered.

I looked back up at Althea's tear stained face.

And before I could turn around and leave,

"LOVE!"

It was a painful howl.

Like the type a prey gives its predator when it begs for its life.

Like a slave praying for mercy from its master.

It sounded like a precious glass broken and shattered into a thousand pieces.

And it felt like a million knives stabbing my heart.

I can't possibly move any part of my body.

Althea dropped the mic and ran towards me.

Suddenly the place was illuminated and all pair of eyes in this place are on us.

I was blinded by the bright lights.

I looked around and saw everyone either drunk, drugged or God knows what looking at us.

I heard them gasped for air as Althea knelt in front of me.

"Please, Love..."

"Shit." I heard Kathleen mumbled.

The place is dead silent except for the audio feedback from the mic dropped on the floor.

I took a step forward and tried to grab her by the arm.

"Althea, tumayo ka dyan!" I said, through gritted teeth.

"Lumabas kayong lahat!" She shouted as she stood up and hugged me tightly.

"No! Ano ba, Althea! Isa!"

"wooohhhh" people started to chant.

I looked at Batchi with pleading eyes.

She flipped her fingers twice to the DJ, I think and loud music started to play again along with the lights going dim.

The club suddenly brought back to life.

Althea still clutching to my body firmly like a lost child.

"ANDER-standing ka naman pala Althea eh."

"eh di happy na birthday mo nyan."

some people started laughing and throwing banters at her.

"PUTANGINA NY.." I covered her mouth with my hands.

"HINDI KA TITIGIL?"

This made her quiet but she's still hugging me tightly I can't breath.

"lasing na lasing ka nanaman." as I tilt my head backwards to see her face and wipe the sweat from her forehead with my hands.

"ikaw eh, iiwan mo ko." she answered as she pulls me back by the waist to a tight embrace. her head resting on my shoulder.

"Let me go, I need to talk to Kathleen for a minute."

"Ayoko."

"Ano, ganito na lang tayo?"

"oo. kahit mag mukha akong tarsier. di kita pakakawalan."

"Althea, nakakahiya."

"wala akong pakialam. akyat tayo sa kwarto, Love"

"ang kapal ng mukha mo talaga! isasama mo pa ko sa kababuyan mo dyan sa taas!" I couldn't help myself from punching her several times at the back.

Still she wouldn't let go.

"love, marry me please."

"at pagkatapos ano? dating gawi?"

"hindi na love. please. kahit ano gagawin ko."

"talaga? kahit ano?"

"wag lang yung pakawalan ka."

"talino mo talagang unggoy ka!"

"uwi na tayo, love."

"papano tayo uuwi ng naka ganito? sige nga!"

I was finally able to convince her to let me go from her  tight embrace but she's still holding my arm like her prisoner.

I spoke with Kathleen, Batchi and the Manager. And after making sure everything is in order, I went home with love-love in tow.

----

ALTHEA

Pag pasok namin sa condo, niyakap ko ulit ng mahigpit si Love papuntang kwarto.

"Wait! Althea! terms first."

"sige, lahat kahit anong gusto mo." sagot ko.

"ok. first, no sex."

"ANO?"

"you heard me right. second, I'm not saying yes to you yet. but not no either."

"ang labo mo, love."

"prove yourself first na nagbago ka na nga."

"eh ano tayo ngayon love, M.U.?"

"hindi ako natatawa, love. althea."

"eh yung pag tawag mo sakin ng 'love' balato mo na yan. para hindi ka na pati nahihirapan sa pagbago bago."

"ang kapal mo talaga! fine!"

"yung sa first rule mo. pwede ba meet halfway?"

"NO. third, fix your life. yung Runners parang frat house! I don't wanna know Althea kung ano-anong pinapasok mo don but I want you to run a clean business this time. kung magkaka anak tayo. KUNG lang naman ha. mag tayo ka ng ibang negosyo."

"done. going back to your first rule love, kahit second based?"

"keep your hands to yourself. fourth, no lying. white lies. big lies. kahit ano. you should know by now na alam ko kung nagsasabi ka ng totoo or hindi."

"no problem!"

"fifth, if, in any case, I realize along the way na talagang hindi na mag wowork out to, I can terminate."

"wow. baka masyado kang lugi nyan love?"

"ayaw mo yata eh, sige. bumalik ka na don."

"ay hindi love, tinatandaan ko nga ng mabuti lahat e. next?"

"I can add more if I want."

"ok, good. done deal! swabe. ako love isa lang."

"what?"

"pa kiss."

bago pa maka sagot si love, hinawakan ko ang mga pisngi nya at pinaglapat ko ang aming mga labi.

hinalikan ko sya ng may puno ng pagkasabik at pagmamahal.

hinigit ko ang kanyang bewang at niyakap ko sya habang patuloy pa rin ang pag angkin ko sa kanyang mga labi.

hindi ko mapigilan ang pag tulo ng aking mga luha.

halo-halo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.

kaligayahan dahil kasama ko na sya ulit ngayon.

lungkot dahil sa lahat ng sakit na ibinigay ko sa kanya noon.

at takot sa kung ano man ang naghihintay sa amin sa hinaharap.

this time, sinisigurado ko na i will make it right.

wala ng plano-plano pa para ma manipulate si love na bumalik pa sa akin kundi ipapakita ko mismo sa kanya kung gaano ko sya kamahal.

tumugon si love sa aking halik. pero naramdaman kong lumuluha din sya.

pareho kaming napapahagulgol.

"I'm sorry, love"

"I love you so much."

"Thank you love, binigyan mo ko ng chance."

"I love you so so much."

"Mahal na mahal din kita"

Sabi nila bagay daw kami ni love. pareho daw kaming bi-polar. 

TBC

a/n:

 sorry, i know this is not most of you guys who read this, wanted. but well, love is dumb, remember?

sorry medyo pangit pagkasulat. haven't slept for a while. 

thanks for all your likes and comments.

hey you, pag amping! 

you know the drill. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 916 32
Cast Of Characters: Glaiza De Castro as Destiny S. Valerio Rhian Ramos as Kate Denise R. Howell Solenn Heussaff as Eve C. Jimenez / Solenn Eve is ev...
142K 4.5K 41
She is young and full of ambition but her life seems to hinder her bright future.. What should jade do to fulfill that childhood dream of hers.. Wher...
4.7K 211 42
When jea is a bully and then they make a dare to make Jane(the transferee)fall in love with Jea And then........just read the story you'll like itπŸ˜‰
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...