My Love Life (Creepypasta Boy...

By LifelessRose

A book with your favorite Creepypasta(s), lovely encounters, and not so lovely encounters; what's not to love... More

Who you are!
When You Meet Him
He asks you out!!
He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute
You find him singing (for you)!
First Date = First Kiss
Important
When you stick up for his sorry butt
He Is Slightly Cheesy
You Wear Something Of His
He finds you singing
The Fight Begins...
His Point Of View In This
Ben Drowned
You Finally Forgive Him
Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!
He Kills Your Rapist...
Loss of a loved one A/N
I'm back... A/N
Out Of The Hospital!
Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...
Well... Let's Break Up <|3
Nope! Go Find Anotha!
Suicide/Forgiveness
Meeting The Pastas!!
You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?
Singing/Playing an Instrument in the woods
Meet Jason The Toymaker
Any Questions?
Party Time!!
Party Time #2
Party #3
'The' Season?...... RUN!!!
Sorry... A/N
End Of 'The' Month!!
Monthly Probs:
A/N
Kidnapped
He Finds Out
A/N. I Love You All!
He Saves Ya!
Regrets (Jeff The Killer)
Regrets (Eyeless Jack)
Regrets (Laugho Jacko)
Regrets (Ben Drowned)
Regrets (Dr. Smiley)
Regrets (Lost Silver)
Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)
A really important note:
RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)
✈First Time On A Plane✈
You're Meeting Me!
☺Regular Note☺
Anything Familiar?
Please please please read!
Photo Day!
I Messed With A Game
Yo!
The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...
#True
Must read
Ending #1
...
Ending #2
Ending #3
Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)
The ring
I absolutely hate laptops
New Chapter
Ending #2 (EJ)
Life Update
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!

3.4K 48 65
By LifelessRose

...And maybe Pewds will be here too!

(I am telling you now. Mark and Jack (and possibly Pewds) won't become your new relationships or anything like that. It's a simple hello, autograph or picture, some talk, goodbye. That's all I am putting... Okay I might do a slight change but you get the idea. Sorry for the fangirls out there!)

Jeffy The Jealous

"Come on, Jeff. It isn't that bad!" You protest as you walk by the many stores. He began playing with the gem in his pocket.

"Utter bull. You know how much I hate shopping! Especially at the mall!" You rolled your eyes at the comment. He hates it with you but when he goes alone, it's Victoria's Secret that's running in that dimwitted brain of his. Why did Ben tell him what it is?!

You sigh and just continue as Jeff is carrying your bags. A little tap on your shoulder made you stop and turn around. At first, you thought it was Jeff. Well you thought wrong.

"Uh, hey, you dropped this." Mark says as he holds up your black wallet. A small blush made its way to your face as you took the wallet.

"T-Thanks." You stuttered out a bit. He nodded and was about to say something until an Irish voice cut him off.

"Mark. Come on, lad! We need to go!" Mark sighs and shakes his head. Knowing your chat was about to end, you asked for a picture...

"A picture? Sure!" You stood next to each other and pulled out your phone, angling it where the picture will be perfect. Hey, it's not everyday you meet Markiplier.

"Wait! Don't forget us!" Jack yelled. Before you clicked on the capture button, Jack AND Pewdiepie posed and were caught in the picture. You smiled, gave them a hug, and chatted for a few seconds before leaving with Jeff. A smile was always on your face. As you were thinking, your killer's arms slipped around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Mine." He whispered into your ear soothingly. A smirk made it's way to your lips.

"Did someone get jealous again?" A sigh of defeat escaped his lips. "Don't worry, I am only a sub. I'm all yours." You weren't able to see it but you could sense his aura getting brighter.

"Oh and you aren't allowed to kill them."

"...Damn..." (-_-)

Eyeless Jack

"Hey, Y/n, do you wanna go somewhere?" EJ asked as he sat beside you on the couch. He curled into a ball and laid his head on your lap. You absentmindedly took off his mask and ruffled his hair.

"I don't know. Wanna go to the park?" You felt his head shift up and down so you took that as a yes. He got up and grabbed his gem and you put on your shoes. Once you were ready, you both head out the door and through the short cut in the forest. As you and Jack were making small talk, a ball of fur came racing to you. It was too late to move or defend yourself as it jumped on you, knocking you down with it and began licking your face.

"Hey, easy there." You giggled as the dog stepped back. Its golden fur shining where the sun shown through the big trees. Its black eyes held a happy twinkle and as you stared at it even more, you began to recognize it slowly. That dog sure looks like-

"Chica!" A very familiar voice yelled throughout the forest. Your eyes widen in shock as you see the owner running towards you. His red head of hair coming at you followed by the another person with green hair.

"Hey aren't those two-" You cut poor EJ off as two of your favorite Youtubers stopped right in front of you. "Markiplier and Jacksepticeye!?" A look of sudden relief crossed their faces as they saw Chica still over your stomach but it soon changed to a sudden guilt.

"Oh I'm so sorry. miss. It was my fault, I accidentally let Chica off her leash."Jack says as Mark gave you his hand to get up since you were still on the dirt ground. Chica hopped off as you took Mark's hand. A smile made its way on your lips and you began dusting off your clothes.

"Oh don't worry about a single thing! No harm was done, right? Besides, it's an honor meeting you guys! I love all your videos, They brighten up my day! I mean, who wouldn't love to meet you guys?" (Yes, I know there are some haters but let it slide just this time please) The two Youtubers let out a chuckle.

"Well sorry once again, and I am glad we met a nice fan of ours." Jack says, putting his hand on Mark's shoulder and giving it a firm pat. You smile at the friendly gesture.

"No problem but is it okay if we can get a picture?" The guys nodded and you pulled out your phone and set it on camera. EJ (who was mysteriously silent the whole time) even joined. You four took a picture or two together with Chica and ended up in your different ways.

"That. Was. Amazing." You say as you re-imagine the whole thing throughout your head. Jack laughs warmly and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Yup it sure was. It sure was..."

Laughing Jack:

'Where is he, where is he, where is he??' You thought to yourself as you began looking around for the two awesome Youtubers. You and Jack are at a convention or a Pax (whatever they call it), he didn't want to go at first but you somehow convinced him. Good for you! At last, they came out on the stage! It was awesome! Front row seats, a whole lot of laughs, and lots more of fun. Jack even snickered at a few things too! At the signing, which happened after the pax, you stood in line waiting for Mark to sign your picture. As the people in front slowly disappeared, your heart began to slowly pick up. You are ABOUT TO MEET YOUR IDOL!! Who wouldn't love that?! 

"Well hello. I saw you at the convention. I hope you enjoyed it." He said flashing you a warm smile as he took your photo to sign it. You nodded your head and grinned back trying to not squeal like a big fangirl even though you are one...

"I loved it and I love you and Jack a whole lot. I love all your jokes and stupidity. They brighten up my day to this very day and I'd by lying if I said I am not a big fan." Okay, your voice only squeaked a bit and you let out a mental squeal. If it wasn't for Jack's arms holding you down by your shoulders (and yes he stood in line with you), you'd be jumping higher than the average basketball player on twenty energy drinks!

"Well, I am extremely happy that your days are brightening up and also thank you for the wonderful compliments." Mark gave you back your now signed photo and reached out for a hug. Of course you hug him  

Ben Drowned

(f/f/Y) = Favorite female youtuber

"Y/n!!! You got a new message on your email!" Ben yelled from upstairs. 

"Give me a moment!" You yelled back from the living room as your were so so close to beating your high score on your favorite game. Once you finished, you did a little victory dance and rushed up to your room. "What is it about?" You ask him where he sat on your bed and nosily was looking at it through your laptop.

"It's by a guy named Jacksepticeye. He saw your Youtube channel and he wants to make a video together along with another guy named Markiplier and another female famous Youtuber." Four different Youtubers doing a video? Eh, why the heck not?

"Sure. Ask if they want to meet here in an hour." Ben began typing furiously and stopped only to receive a small 'ding' from the computer. He held his signature smirk and a thumbs up indicating good news. Great, now to get ready.

One hour later

"Hey, I'm Jack! This here is Mark and (f/f/Y)!" A smile made its way on your lips as you opened the door wider and stepped aside to allow them in. They began looking around and complimenting your clean and cozy home. After some chit chat, you led them to your own studio where all your equipment lies elegantly.

You played dead by daylight, for HOURS! You had fun, laughed, cursed, and just began roasting everyone. Even Ben decided to join. By the time it was time to go, you exchange numbers and said your goodbyes before flopping next to Ben on the couch and falling into nice deep sleep as he soothingly caressed your hair...

(I ran out of ideas by here)

Dr. Smiley:

"Hello everybody, welcome to the live stream! We're trying to set up things here so for now Jack, Pewds, and I will be doing a Q&A on twitter-" You didn't hear the rest as you log into twitter and become posting questions... along with a million other people.

You: Mark!! What was your first thought when you woke up, this morning?

Mark saw your comment and began reading it out loud before typing it on the computer and saying it to everyone else on the stream.

Markimoo: My first thought was, 'Why do I have a furry blonde boulder laying down on my stomach? Oh wait, it's Chica... -_-'

(I know, it is not the actual picture.)

"How can you not tell apart Chica from a boulder? Aren't boulders supposed to be heavy and not furry or blond?" Jack says playfully as he typed away on his computer. Pewds chuckled a bit and shook his head as he began playing with wires.

"Hey! It's not my fault she's heavy!" Mark whined like a child. Then a little almost faint whimper was heard and a guilty look took place on Mark's face. Instantly, people on the live chat began texting about it. "Oh come on, Chica! I didn't mean it, I am sowwy... Apology accepted?"

Chica came on screen and licked his palm. I guess she did accept the apology. Jack scoffed.

"Look at you, hurting Chica's feelings."

"I said I was sowwy!" Pewds began laughing at how whiny Mark sounded. They chatted a bit more later, answering more questions and goofing around. Or how Mark says it: done goofed. 

Soon the live stream started and you got out your ice cream, chips, snacks, and drinks and began watching it. Oh and don't forget headphones and chocolate. After ten hours of looking like a couch potato, you passed out. Smiley came later at night and put everything up for you once he saw you and rested a blanket over you. He took off his bloody lab coat and shoes and crawled next to you on the couch wrapping you with his arms from behind and bringing you closer to him. His eyes drifted closed shut and fell asleep peacefully next to you...

(That idea just hit me like a pound of bricks. I literally zoned out for a few minutes and I find out I have written this!)

Lost Silver:

"Oh there's his booth! Come on!" Silver shouted as he dragged you to Jacksepticeye's booth. You sighed and followed along to your happy boyfriend. Let's get a few things cleared: you don't hate Jack and you don't really like him. To put this more clearly you don't really care what he typically does as long as he's fine with it. He got a girlfriend? Good for him! New tattoo? Have fun with it. He's gonna go out and play Pokemon Go? Don't get killed. (Yes, I want him alive)

"Hiya lads, what brings you to my booth?" Jack asks as he spotted you two running (or walking) his way. Silver took out his phone and gave him a big smile.

"Would y-you mind i-if we took-k a pic-cture with you?" Jack shot a grin and nodded his head, his aura becoming brighter than it already is. Silver pulled you closer to him and shot the picture. He gave Jack a 'bro hug' (guys XP) and thanked him. Jack replied back and you two were off... again.

Next stop: You'll never guess, Markiplier and Pewdiepie...

Jason The Toymaker:

(I'm sorry, I have nothing anymore that I can add. My mind shut off)

"Do you want to do anything?" Jason asked as he snuggled closer to you on his bed at the Slender Mansion.

"Nope. I am too lazy at the moment plus I am super tired." You half replied half yawned. He chuckled and scooted closer to you, resting his head on your shoulder and on top your head.

"Are you sure, flower?" Another gentle yawn escaped your lips.

"Positive. Now let me go to happy dreamland." You slightly grumbled. Jason laughed quietly and took his head off yours and laid it back on the pillow. He turned you around so you were facing him and planted a loving kiss on your forehead, his arms wrapping around you. Your arms rested close to your chest and your eyes never once opened. A smile took place on Jason as he stared at you for a while before slowly himself began dozing off. 

Slender and I were walking by, talking about some um 'details' when we happened to see you two. A smile made its way on my lips as I went in and asked one of Jason's dolls to cover you with a blanket. She nodded and Slender and I left once again talking about those details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK OK, on a scale of 1 to 20 how bad do you hate me for not updating any sooner? Yes, I know now I am taking weeks and weeks to update and trust me it's bugging me too. But it is getting nearly impossible for me to do considering, I only have two hours of internet and and school on my hands. That's only 50% though, the other fifty is technically me being lazy and/or I have writer's block. Plus, I am preparing THE BIG CHAPTER! It's a big deal. And it has to do a bit with marriage. 

Speaking of marriage, do you want me to start doing it since I have no more ideas or do you want to wait a little bit more. If you have any sudden suggestions or ideas, I am all ears, don't be shy or doubt yourself. If not, then that marriage chapter is WAY closer than any of you think...

Anyways, that is all. Sorry for being late, don't forget to comment, thank you for reading. 

Now... Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 945 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...
125K 4.8K 25
~Warning! This story is a sequel, so if you haven't read the first book (Savior) I would recommend checking it out! :)~ Three months have passed and...
362K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...